Vitamin E After Radiation Exposure?

Bluemachine

Hi everyone, this is my first post. I feel like i've gathered a considerable amount of beneficial information from ray's clips on YouTube, a couple of articles i've skimmed and the threads here on this forum. I've refrained from posting here until now both because most of my questions have already been asked and i struggle with talking about my issues. I've been implementing Ray's teachings for a few months now. The main reason for this post is advice for steps to take after having a CT scan on my head and a chest x-ray after suspected meningitis. I'm well aware of the discussed problems with radiation exposure and have probably exacerbated the problem by the amount of stress created by the ordeal. I have stopped beating myself up about it for the most part and can only take steps to improve from where i currently stand. i have seen someone post on a thread that ray recommended them to take vitamin E in addition to consuming zero (or i assume as close to as possible) PUFA for a few weeks. In regards to pufa my diet is about as low as practicable i think (i can elaborate if anyone wishes) and with the vitamin E i haven't seen ray go into specifics with what to avoid and what to look for. I have ordered some as i want to take preventative measures ASAP but i am aprehensive to consume this sup with my very limited knowledge. I would link to the supplement but can't as i'm a new member but it's the 'Solgar natural source vitamin E 268mg (400IU) softgels'

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, The willingness to take time out of your day to help members on this forum that i've observed is really heart warming and i already have a certain affinity for several of you here.

I'm 23, male from the UK just incase this information helps. Appologies if i take long to reply as i don't have a computer and typing on an xbox controller sucks along with the awful Microsoft edge app.

OP
B

Bluemachine

The person i was refering to had also had a CT scan on their head.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals