Tingling Sensation In Feet, Heel

YourUniverse

Hello, longtime lurker here. First introduced to Ray Peat back in ~2010 on Josh Rubin's youtube channel. I never understood what he was talking about, everything seemed really random. A daily carrot, sucrose, aspirin. Im glad this forum exists where the ideas can be more fleshed out.

Been lurking here for a few weeks, and implemented a lot of the diet advice, although still waiting on gelatin.

My problem is a tingling sensation in my feet, specifically in my heels. I worry it is some kind of neuropathy.

Has anyone had any experience with something similar?

Jem Oz

I get a strange tingling in my feet and hands when I'm either stressed out or under eating (and where there's one, there's usually the other with me). First time it happened I thought I had nerve damage or neuropathy. It goes away as soon as I start eating enough and focus on sleep.

Are you eating enough/well and getting enough sleep?

OP
Y

YourUniverse

I get a strange tingling in my feet and hands when I'm either stressed out or under eating (and where there's one, there's usually the other with me). First time it happened I thought I had nerve damage or neuropathy. It goes away as soon as I start eating enough and focus on sleep.

Are you eating enough/well and getting enough sleep?
Hmm, I would say I eat enough, and my stress seems to have decreased since beginning to 'Peat', although I am currently fairly tired and have not slept great in a couple of days. Good idea!

Back
Top Bottom