How To Solve Chronically Low BP (How To Increase Blood Pressure)?

Logan-

Due to this, I’ve been battling with low energy, somnolence, decreased productivity for years. Anyone know how to solve it?

What can I do to increase my blood pressure?

My systolic pressure is around 95-105, my diastolic pressure is around 65-72.

The lower it gets, the worse I become, the higher it goes, the better I get.

I add good amounts of salt to my foods, I never drink water unless I am thirsty (even then I drink fruit juice), I am careful against hypotonicity, I don’t have diarrhea, I take vitamin d, vitamin K2, b-vitamins, vitamin C, thyroid, more than 1500 milligrams of calcium every day, sometimes also take magnesium glycinate. I also eat well cooked mushrooms every day.

I don’t think this is related to electrolytes, or PTH, renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system etc.

I don’t consume starch, I consume about 250 grams of sugar every day in the form of fruit juice.

Are there any ways to increase blood pressure? I am open to any methods, suggestions.

redsun

Due to this, I’ve been battling with low energy, somnolence, decreased productivity for years. Anyone know how to solve it?

I add good amounts of salt to my foods, I never drink water unless I am thirsty (even then I drink fruit juice), I am careful against hypotonicity, I don’t have diarrhea, I take vitamin d, vitamin K2, b-vitamins, vitamin C, thyroid, more than 1500 milligrams of calcium every day, sometimes also take magnesium glycinate. I also eat well cooked mushrooms every day.

I don’t think this is related to electrolytes, or PTH, renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system etc.

I don’t consume starch, I consume about 250 grams of sugar every day in the form of fruit juice.

Are there any ways to increase blood pressure? I am open to any methods, suggestions.

Increase blood pressure by providing cofactors needed for stimulation of the sympathetic nervous system. So basically need more noradrenalin. Emphasis should be on veal liver, red meats. Copper being first importance then iron right behind it. So liver and red meat, avoid calcium with these foods which prevents iron absorption. Meat also has other nutrients that will help.

Also if you have low BP you should not be taking nutrients that act like downers (magnesium glycinate). Certain B vitamins can have a downer effect indirectly. You should be getting vitamin C from the fruit juices dont supplement as vitamin C reduces copper absorption and its copper that you need most likely.

Last edited:
OP
L

Logan-

Does anybody else suffer from low bp? This really has been taking a toll on me, for years.

OP
L

Logan-

I am going to try cascara sagrada in the future to see if it will help with my low bp problem, by decreasing nitric oxide through its effects on the intestines.

JKX

Progesterone increases blood volume so that may help. If you dont want to take hormones things like b vitamins, zinc and vitamin E may help in addition to the salt you are taking.

D

danishispsychic

i fixed my low bp with no magnesium supps, salt taken alone ( french grey salt ) and coffee with sugar / cream to the point where it does not hurt my stomach. i have found that the more coffee you drink the better you can tolerate it.

yerrag

Have you always had low BP?

lampofred

Have you tried increasing protein and vitamin A (eggs and liver)?

OP
L

Logan-

Progesterone increases blood volume so that may help. If you dont want to take hormones things like b vitamins, zinc and vitamin E may help in addition to the salt you are taking.

I don’t think I will take progesterone for this. I have already been taking high dose of vitamin b complex (like energin), my zinc intake from diet has always been high as well. Vitamin E does increase my bp if I take a high dose, but the effect is transitory.

OP
L

Logan-

i fixed my low bp with no magnesium supps, salt taken alone ( french grey salt ) and coffee with sugar / cream to the point where it does not hurt my stomach. i have found that the more coffee you drink the better you can tolerate it.

I take magnesium once in a week.

Last edited:
OP
L

Logan-

Have you always had low BP?
I don’t know if I have always had it, but I know I have had it for the last five years at least. My Crohn’s has been in remission, but I think the root cause of this problem could be the intestinal. That’s why I think cascara might help. Bringing nitric oxide, histamine etc. down can increase blood pressure.

OP
L

Logan-

Have you tried increasing protein and vitamin A (eggs and liver)?
My protein intake has been very good. Eating liver doesn’t make any difference, and I eat a lot of it (half a kilogram) when I eat it. I may try supplemental vitamin A, to see if it will change anything.

yerrag

I don’t know if I have always had it, but I know I have had it for the last five years at least. My Crohn’s has been in remission, but I think the root cause of this problem could be the intestinal. That’s why I think cascara might help. Bringing nitric oxide, histamine etc. down can increase blood pressure.
What color is your stool?

Energizer

How much thyroid do you supplement and what brand is it? What are your pulse and temperature like?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals