How To Solve Chronically Low BP (How To Increase Blood Pressure)?

Discussion in 'Heart, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure' started by Logan-, May 5, 2020.

1. Logan-

Logan- Member

Due to this, I’ve been battling with low energy, somnolence, decreased productivity for years. Anyone know how to solve it?

What can I do to increase my blood pressure?

My systolic pressure is around 95-105, my diastolic pressure is around 65-72.

The lower it gets, the worse I become, the higher it goes, the better I get.

I add good amounts of salt to my foods, I never drink water unless I am thirsty (even then I drink fruit juice), I am careful against hypotonicity, I don’t have diarrhea, I take vitamin d, vitamin K2, b-vitamins, vitamin C, thyroid, more than 1500 milligrams of calcium every day, sometimes also take magnesium glycinate. I also eat well cooked mushrooms every day.

I don’t think this is related to electrolytes, or PTH, renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system etc.

I don’t consume starch, I consume about 250 grams of sugar every day in the form of fruit juice.

Are there any ways to increase blood pressure? I am open to any methods, suggestions.

2. redsun

redsun Member

Increase blood pressure by providing cofactors needed for stimulation of the sympathetic nervous system. So basically need more noradrenalin. Emphasis should be on veal liver, red meats. Copper being first importance then iron right behind it. So liver and red meat, avoid calcium with these foods which prevents iron absorption. Meat also has other nutrients that will help.

Also if you have low BP you should not be taking nutrients that act like downers (magnesium glycinate). Certain B vitamins can have a downer effect indirectly. You should be getting vitamin C from the fruit juices dont supplement as vitamin C reduces copper absorption and its copper that you need most likely.

3. HealthisWealth

HealthisWealth Member

We are the same blood pressure but im not supplementing.