How To Increase Blood Pressure

beachbum

Hello all,

Other than thyroid how do I up my BP. I think I am confusing this with low blood sugar unless it obviously goes hand in hand. What foods for starters. What makes me feels me feel worse in supplements are vit d, magnesium. B's not anymore. Foods would maybe sugar or both related are candy, oj (fruit juice in general), milk on is own mainly in the morning.

Thank you

sele

Sodium chloride aka pure salt.
1/4 tsp with juice in the morning.
Aim for 2 tsp throughout the day.
Go slow.
Too much will cause nausea.

DaveFoster

This has already been asked in a thread:

LOW Blood Pressure

Sodium, caffeine, aspirin, progesterone (in sufficient doses, but it tends to be sedating at lower doses and will lower BP; it's context-dependent.) Methylene blue can treat hypotension.

paymanz

I'm interest about this too.

As Dave said methylene blue may help.probably nitric oxide can be a cause for hypotention,as I understand.

Regina

I'm interest about this too.

As Dave said methylene blue may help.probably nitric oxide can be a cause for hypotention,as I understand.
It's very frustrating. I don't know how to get out of this low pulse (60's)/low blood pressure state.
I like MB though. (no negatives)
It's weird because I feel perfectly fine. Don't get sick. Aikido going well.
Just why isn't my heart pumping harder and faster? o_O

paymanz

It's very frustrating. I don't know how to get out of this low pulse (60's)/low blood pressure state.
I like MB though. (no negatives)
It's weird because I feel perfectly fine. Don't get sick. Aikido going well.
Just why isn't my heart pumping harder and faster? o_O
Maybe hypothyroid?!

Regina

Is your temp good?especially hands and feet?

And also your energy level?
Hi. The temps are a little bit low. Trending to be around 97. 2 - 98. Sometimes lower but almost never higher.
Hands and feet have been cold for decades but are warmer since Peating. I am in Chicago. It used to be that when I removed my glove to pick up my dog's poop or reach into the mailbox, my hand would be unrecoverably and painfully cold (raynaud's). But this year, I'll walk around the house barefoot (good for aikido) and be with or without gloves when I walk the dog. I'm less bundled up than the other people walking around the city.
Energy is good enough to do aikido on a very dynamic level. But not if I ran around all day meeting and interacting. Then, I have to skip evening class. I tend to get energy-sucked by too much interaction with other people.

artlange

You demonstrate some of the classic low metabolism (thyroid) symptoms. Have you stopped PUFAs? Have you measured your waking body temperature? if lower than 97.8 have you tried desiccated thyroid for your low metabolism? Are you eating enough protein and sugar so your liver will operate properly and convert T4 into T3?

Last December my HR was below 70 and my hands were cold. My waking body temp was 96.something. I would seldom sweat. Now, after supplementing with natural desiccated thyroid my HR is above 85. I sweat when working and my waking body temperature is 97.8.

Have you listened to Ray's interviews on KMUD where he has talked bout thyroid supplements?

Jennifer

Licorice root

Regina

You demonstrate some of the classic low metabolism (thyroid) symptoms. Have you stopped PUFAs? Have you measured your waking body temperature? if lower than 97.8 have you tried desiccated thyroid for your low metabolism? Are you eating enough protein and sugar so your liver will operate properly and convert T4 into T3?

Last December my HR was below 70 and my hands were cold. My waking body temp was 96.something. I would seldom sweat. Now, after supplementing with natural desiccated thyroid my HR is above 85. I sweat when working and my waking body temperature is 97.8.

Have you listened to Ray's interviews on KMUD where he has talked bout thyroid supplements?
Yes. I agree. I avoid PUFA like the plague. I did recently start taking Dr. Ron's dessicated liver with thyroid product due to learning I am very low on iron. I also have some TyroMix and Tyronene. My temps have definitely increased (but so has the temps outside :bucktooth:). I am eating much more sugar and also frozen OJ concentrate. I think I made an improvement in handling sugar. Step by step improvements.
Thx!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals