How to lower bp - young man with high blood pressure

imei3489

im a 24 year old man and recently i have ben getting these high blood pressure headaches in the afternoon, or at least that what i think they are. i get this pressure in my head, and i can feel and sometimes see the veins on the sides of my forehead pump. when the headache is worse they pump harder. The only thing that helps is a cold rag on my forehead. i think i may always have had high bp. ever since i was a kid ive been hearing my heartbeat in my ear every night when laying down, im always too warm, unexplainable headaches, tinnitus, and i can often hear my heartbeat if its quiet.
does this sound like high blood pressure? ive been peating for around 2 years now. and it doesnt seem to have lessened the issue.

Doc Sandoz

im a 24 year old man and recently i have ben getting these high blood pressure headaches in the afternoon, or at least that what i think they are. i get this pressure in my head, and i can feel and sometimes see the veins on the sides of my forehead pump. when the headache is worse they pump harder. The only thing that helps is a cold rag on my forehead. i think i may always have had high bp. ever since i was a kid ive been hearing my heartbeat in my ear every night when laying down, im always too warm, unexplainable headaches, tinnitus, and i can often hear my heartbeat if its quiet.
does this sound like high blood pressure? ive been peating for around 2 years now. and it doesnt seem to have lessened the issue.
You need data. If you don't have a home blood pressure cuff, you can go to most any pharmacy and use the machine they have. Check when you do, and also when you don't, have the pressure headache. Take several measurements in a row - the first one or two are often erroneous. For me the last three out of five usually cluster around the correct reading.