How To Increase Breast Size Naturally Through Foods?

This isn't going to be scientific as many answers on this forum are, because I'm not that educated. All I know is what worked for me. When I had a lot of pain with my menses as a young teenager, my mother gave me vitamin E. By the end of two months of taking 400 I.U.'s daily, my menstrual issues were history. I don't mean that I was able to stop taking it, because I could tell a difference if I didn't. It wasn't until many years later that I was able to stop and I didn't have any more need for it. I guess I filled up my vitamin E tank. My mother my and my sister, who didn't take the vitamin E, have very small breasts. It's possible, mine are larger because of some other gene, but because we know that vitamin E does affect hormones, it's possible that it played into my having significantly larger breasts. That's all I have to offer. Sorry I can't be more scientific about it. But I thought it'd be worth your investigation.

i'll take one more stab at what I was talking about. Women are accustomed to thinking and looking at their breasts as if they belong to someone else. In the mirror, etc.

When you feel them inside, you get a connection with them. The connection builds and strengthens. I think this leads to much more high quality sex because breasts are maybe the primary gateway to sexual enjoyment for women, even more than the clitoris. And this combination of feeling breasts and connecting with breasts inside, and sex, seems to help them grow. I've got anecdotes from women whose breasts have increased dramatically as a result. It wasn't anything they intended on or cared about but it happened.

I experience a similar thing with my penis. Connecting to the penis and the root of the penis has created an amazing sex life for me, and I'm not sure if it's really gotten bigger but my wife thinks it may have, and I do too.

When we mentally connect with feelings of our organs and get good at that connection, the organs respond very favorably.

HDD

This isn't going to be scientific as many answers on this forum are, because I'm not that educated. All I know is what worked for me. When I had a lot of pain with my menses as a young teenager, my mother gave me vitamin E. By the end of two months of taking 400 I.U.'s daily, my menstrual issues were history. I don't mean that I was able to stop taking it, because I could tell a difference if I didn't. It wasn't until many years later that I was able to stop and I didn't have any more need for it. I guess I filled up my vitamin E tank. My mother my and my sister, who didn't take the vitamin E, have very small breasts. It's possible, mine are larger because of some other gene, but because we know that vitamin E does affect hormones, it's possible that it played into my having significantly larger breasts. That's all I have to offer. Sorry I can't be more scientific about it. But I thought it'd be worth your investigation.

This is quite interesting! My sister's gyno recommended supplementing vitamin E when she was in her 20's. She has been taking it for many years now and is almost 70 and wears a "D" cup. She also has been consistently eating to manage her dx of hypoglycemia at that time. She thought her increase was from fat gain but she is not really overweight. The rest of the women in the family are "A's", including myself. Since "Peating", I have supplemented vitamin E and Progest-e but not consistently since I also take aspirin. And I have never taken Progest-e in higher amounts since I am post menopausal and cannot discern effects easily. My breast size has increased some but not like others on this forum have reported and, like my sister, I thought it was from weight gain.

FredSonoma

Did you take the Vitamin E internally? Or topically?

InChristAlone

You can't really just mention cup size as its only in relation to band size that you can get an idea of what that looks like. For instance a 32DD would be the same as a 36B or somewhere along those lines. There is no universal cup without band size at least in the US. Sorry just a pet peeve. I am a 34C which if I went down a band size would be 32D

TheHound

I experience a similar thing with my penis. Connecting to the penis and the root of the penis has created an amazing sex life for me, and I'm not sure if it's really gotten bigger but my wife thinks it may have, and I do too.

wait what? explain a bit

Would like to have natural tips for increasing breast size through foods.
Potatoes

Boiled potatoes with good saturated fat

Altogether as dinner

That's cultural info . I don't know if that's work ...

But potatoes are very good anyway

So 2 potato a night for a month

Maybe it will help women need bigger boobs size

Constatine

As previously mentioned topical (much better than oral) DHEA on the breasts will increase their size.
Also it is impeccable that you get plenty of sun exposure if you want good bodily proportions. In women sun exposure decreases aromatase in some tissue locations such as the stomach or any place you would not want fat, and increases aromatase in the breasts (I think) and the genitals. This would give you the ideal body type as the body will store its fat in the proper places :). There is a reason Hawaiians and others who live in very sunny climates tend to have great body proportions.

ilpmusic

I have been using gelatin and using the Ray Peat guidelines since May 2017. Prior to May 2017, I noticed that my sleep medication cause severe weight gain so I stopped taking it. I have noticed that I have gone up 2 1/2 cups and my band size is the same. I thought it was the gelatin. But now reading this thread, I am wondering if it's the vitamin E. Does vitamin E also cause weight gain? I am trying to lose 10 pounds to fit into my clothes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals