Having Human Milk

Wagner83

It is not a special diet though a nutrient dense diet most likely helps.
You can use drugs which as a side effect increase Prolactin which leads to milk production
but we decided for the natural path:

- It is all about stimulation; so you basically suck each nipple for about 10 minutes every 2 hours
( besides night time )
- There is special sucking technique which is easy to learn
- Between 3 days and 6 weeks milk production begins
- The color of the milk changes until it is white and tastes sweet
- It is a very simple process, you just have to be consistent and apply not too much,
not too less intensity provided you use the right tehcnique.
Haha you are quite hilarious well done.

I think sucking does increase prolactin? And Peat wasn’t too positive about oxytocin IIRC :hilarious:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
It is not a special diet though a nutrient dense diet most likely helps.
You can use drugs which as a side effect increase Prolactin which leads to milk production
but we decided for the natural path:

- It is all about stimulation; so you basically suck each nipple for about 10 minutes every 2 hours
( besides night time )
- There is special sucking technique which is easy to learn
- Between 3 days and 6 weeks milk production begins
- The color of the milk changes until it is white and tastes sweet
- It is a very simple process, you just have to be consistent and apply not too much,
not too less intensity provided you use the right tehcnique.
It's true though. I tried to do this myself after my daughter was born and they gave me medicine in the hospital unbeknownst to me that dried up my milk.

OP
F

Frama

So your wife is willing to let you suck her breasts for around 2hrs each day (12 daylight hrs = 6 sucklings per breast per day for 10min each)?

I'm calling it...................this is trolling.:banghead:
Not exactly. This is the optimal version we found on a lactation forum.
Besides sucking you use a milk pump.
She is working as self-employed lawyer; I am self-employed, too. We are free to schedule our days....

OP
F

Frama

I think sucking does increase prolactin? And Peat wasn’t too positive about oxytocin IIRC :hilarious:
Yes, sucking increases Prolactin. Using drugs just works faster. The recommended drug is named
Domperidon. One can get it in Ireland, Switzerland and Netherlands without prescription.

theLaw

Not exactly. This is the optimal version we found on a lactation forum.
Besides sucking you use a milk pump.
She is working as self-employed lawyer; I am self-employed, too. We are free to schedule our days....

This seems completely unreasonable for a sleight amount of nutrition, so it just doesn't sound believable, but whatever gets your rocks off!

I've learned not to question the Germans or Japanese in regards to unusual sexual practices.........................you guys play to win. Cheers!:cool:

OP
F

Frama

This seems completely unreasonable for a sleight amount of nutrition, so it just doesn't sound believable, but whatever gets your rocks off!

I've learned not to question the Germans or Japanese in regards to unusual sexual practices.........................you guys play to win. Cheers!:cool:
We don`t do it for nutritional reasons. It just brings us very close together. It is unusual, but who isn`t?

theLaw

"The manager’s recommended formula is to start with a selection from each of the three. The first serving is supplied from Yui, age 28, who takes a shot glass from off the shelf, leans over, and begins filling it with mammary extract. Kajiyama samples it pensively. No odor and no flavor, he shrugs. Why, it’s not even up to the standards of bovine Bessy’s beverage.

But Mari’s milk is another story altogether. This 21-year-old’s is rich and sweet, and definitely a treat.

But 27-year-old Kaho’s output is awful — almost enough to make Kajiyama load his diapers. It’s yellowish, sour and repulsive — virtually undrinkable. It turned out Kaho happened to be slightly indisposed with a cold, and her physical condition had a pronounced impact on the quality of her milk."

f602fe9340cf8a081a2f1afb0dadf2f3.gif

OP
F

Frama

"The manager’s recommended formula is to start with a selection from each of the three. The first serving is supplied from Yui, age 28, who takes a shot glass from off the shelf, leans over, and begins filling it with mammary extract. Kajiyama samples it pensively. No odor and no flavor, he shrugs. Why, it’s not even up to the standards of bovine Bessy’s beverage.

But Mari’s milk is another story altogether. This 21-year-old’s is rich and sweet, and definitely a treat.

But 27-year-old Kaho’s output is awful — almost enough to make Kajiyama load his diapers. It’s yellowish, sour and repulsive — virtually undrinkable. It turned out Kaho happened to be slightly indisposed with a cold, and her physical condition had a pronounced impact on the quality of her milk."

f602fe9340cf8a081a2f1afb0dadf2f3.gif
Gran Turino....
Lucky me, that it is different over here

Pompadour

Doesn't breast milk contain estrogen? Babys sometimes have swollen nipples because of too much hormones in mam's milk. I have some frosen breast milk and just wonder, if i could use it for facial cream or better not, because of negative effects of estrogens in it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals