Having Human Milk

F

Frama

Hey,

I know that it is a controversial topic but to understand bodily functions even better I would like to bring it up anyway.
Let me get it plain. I am having my girl friends breast milk daily for about a month now. We made it a daily ritual which is very fullfilling for both of us. She is not pregnant but out of curiosity we stimulated her milk production.
As a matter of fact my libido has gone through the roof. What could be the reason for it? I mean I had lots of high quality cow and sheep milk before. What is likely the difference?

Thanks for your input.
Frank

Got to love this forum.

lol in b4 30 page thread

maybe it's raw milk? it is probably built to be digested by humans. not going to lie, it actually crossed my mind to consider trying this. but i didnt know how to get it. if i had to hit on a pregnant woman or something? or go on craigslist? i am getting pretty desperate to get something that would work. it makes sense it would help you so much.

OP
F

Frama

lol in b4 30 page thread

maybe it's raw milk? it is probably built to be digested by humans. not going to lie, it actually crossed my mind to consider trying this. but i didnt know how to get it. if i had to hit on a pregnant woman or something? or go on craigslist? i am getting pretty desperate to get something that would work. it makes sense it would help you so much.
Yes, good point. It`s made by humans for humans and it`s fresh and raw.
Like you I was thinking about having human milk for quite some time but didn`t know how to get it.
As far as I know there are lactation forums where your could find some breast milk.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Love is defintely a major point, but there must be some pure physiological thing.
We were very close in love before.
Does she have a heathy diet?

Ulysses

This thread was inevitable. :popcorn

OP
F

Frama

Does she have a heathy diet?
Yes she has.
In addition to that I let her track her temperature and pulse through-out the day for some days which showed that she has a very fast metabolism which seems to be one the best health markers.

raypeatclips

lol in b4 30 page thread

Inb4 someone emails Peat asking him this question and posting his answer!

squanch

It's as close to the "perfect food" for humans as you're going to get. Maybe some of the hormones in it cause the increase in your libido. Maybe you're just a bit of a weirdo who's really into drinking your girlfriends breastmilk. Who knows :lol:
The only problem I have with it is that you're basically "stealing" nutrients from your girlfriend. But I've always been intrigued by the idea to use breastmilk as a reference for a healthy diet.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Yes she has.
In addition to that I let her track her temperature and pulse through-out the day for some days which showed that she has a very fast metabolism which seems to be one the best health markers.
It sounds like you have a keeper. To be perfectly honest I probably wouldn't be willing to do this for someone unless their life depended on it and even then it would be iffy. I wonder what her prolactin levels are doing?

OP
F

Frama

It's as close to the "perfect food" for humans as you're going to get. Maybe some of the hormones in it cause the increase in your libido. Maybe you're just a bit of a weirdo who's really into drinking your girlfriends breastmilk. Who knows :lol:
The only problem I have with it is that you're basically "stealing" nutrients from your girlfriend. But I've always been intrigued by the idea to use breastmilk as a reference for a healthy diet.
She loves to give me her milk freely and I care for her deeply giving her back much energy so it is more of a nutrient exchange. In Tantra men are supposed to not ejaculate for sparing energy. I don`t spare but give back freely .

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
F

Frama

It sounds like you have a keeper. To be perfectly honest I probably wouldn't be willing to do this for someone unless their life depended on it and even then it would be iffy. I wonder what her prolactin levels are doing?
Good point. We need to check her Prolaction levels.

Ulysses

Inb4 someone emails Peat asking him this question and posting his answer!
I bet Mexican breast milk is healthier than American breast milk.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals