Help For My Uncle With Anaemia?

Emstar1892

Hey guys,

My uncle has been through some tough times these past few weeks, and I've really been focusing on trying to help him. Unfortunately he lives on a complete junk food diet (corner shop sandwiches and pastries). He is interested in my advice and improved a lot, but hes not actually interested in the reasoning behind my opinions.

Anyway, his latest lab work came back with severe anaemia. His doctor has given him the very cheapest, but very strongest supplement. He's going to take iron regardless of my input, but can you guys recommend any good/more gentle brands? And what he should combine it with? I'm going to suggest magnesium, but anything else?

Thanks!

PakPik

Hello Emstar1892,

This is not exactly to answer your question, but I think this post of mine is worth checking Low Thyroid And Iron Go Together?

It's also worth mentioning that a basic iron panel would include: Serum Iron, Ferritin, Transferrin saturation and Total iron-binding capacity. With those values it is very probable to get a good idea if iron is a problem or not. Low iron usually, as you probably know, is not the cause of anemia. It also can be adaptive, as I describe in the post.

Regards :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals