Pancreatic Cancer Questions?

dq139

hey guys, so long story short..my father who is 66 years old has told me that hes been suffering from gallbladder and pancreas problems daily for almost 6 months now..hes been trying to heal it himself which is extremely irresponsible IMO especially when he and the idiot doctors don't even know what causes pancreatic cancer..

his sympoms are: consistent yellow liquid in his bowel movements, foul smelling urine, occasional very intense acid reflux and burping, and he says he has nausea everyday.

Im very afraid for him...his doctor gave him an appointment for a month from now but he wants to just go to the Emergency Room and have them check him immediately.

What are the immediate dietary/supplemental things he can do right now to help him over come this. hopefully it isn't too late for him to implement and it turns out he has cancer. which I hear can kill a person very quickly.

let me know guys the help is much appreciated!

Nighteyes

Look into sulphoraphane. Several studies explore This compound (from broccoli sprouts) in relation to Pancreatic health. Its a relatively safe thing to try (from foods). A little mustard on broccoli helps increase the level of sulphoraphane

haidut

Forum Supporter
hey guys, so long story short..my father who is 66 years old has told me that hes been suffering from gallbladder and pancreas problems daily for almost 6 months now..hes been trying to heal it himself which is extremely irresponsible IMO especially when he and the idiot doctors don't even know what causes pancreatic cancer..

his sympoms are: consistent yellow liquid in his bowel movements, foul smelling urine, occasional very intense acid reflux and burping, and he says he has nausea everyday.

Im very afraid for him...his doctor gave him an appointment for a month from now but he wants to just go to the Emergency Room and have them check him immediately.

What are the immediate dietary/supplemental things he can do right now to help him over come this. hopefully it isn't too late for him to implement and it turns out he has cancer. which I hear can kill a person very quickly.

let me know guys the help is much appreciated!

I would not rush to the conclusion that it is pancreatic cancer. It could be liver issue, galbladder issue, even kidney issue. The ER will find out what the problem is but if he does go make sure you go with him and try to do everything you can to avoid getting massive doses of radiation. They will probably push for whole body CT scan and all kinds of other radiation procedures. I would push for MRI and/or ultrasound for all tests as those can give the same quality images but do not harm. A single whole body CT scan may very well cause cancer down the road, and many are miscalibrated and deliver much higher radiation than what the doctors tell you. There have been recent lawsuits against hospitals and GE for giving people cancer from too much radiation in a CT scan.
Good luck and keep us posted.