Nebulizing Baking Soda

I discovered a few months ago that baking soda can increase CO2. I also posted a thread a few months ago on Jimmy Keller, who would use different substances to allegedly cure cancer. I have not looked further into him so Im not going to comment on whether he ran a legitimate practice or not. He also did use arginine which another forum member stated Peat does not approve of.

BUT
Jimmy Keller used baking soda or sodium bi-carbonate as one of his remedies or treatments for different forms of cancer. Look him up if your interested!

Below is a youtube video of a man who nebulizes sodium bi-carbonate to help with his stage 4 esophageal cancer.

I have tried to ingest sodium bicarbonate through water/juice and smoothies and it tastes horrible with all of them in my opinion. I will give this method a shot either today or tomorrow but it seems very promising. Also @haidut posted a thread on the anti-inflammatory effects of sodium bi-carbonate recently. Which Im sure many other members of the forum have also. Just want to give you guys a new and possibly better way to ingest this substance.

Thanks everyone!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals