Heart valve or lung related?

Peater

I just left the place where I am getting my sleep study equipment. He was putting the pulse ox on me to show how it works. In the 5 min I had it on, it wouldn't come above 93.

What would a good reading be?

But when I lose my breath as much as I do, and it literally feels like my heart stops, that is SCARY.

Yeah that sounds awful, you have my sympathy.

bloooeh

It's not your MVP that's causing this. Your MVP have to be severe or critical or flail to cause any breathing issues. The echo report you sent or posted in another thread dated March 24 did not mention any prolapse of the MV. You did have a mild MR but atrial size were normal and with normal PA pressure.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

It's not your MVP that's causing this. Your MVP have to be severe or critical or flail to cause any breathing issues. The echo report you sent or posted in another thread dated March 24 did not mention any prolapse of the MV. You did have a mild MR but atrial size were normal and with normal PA pressure.
So likely dysautonomia or something with the lungs.

yerrag

I think it’s a decent lens given his situation. Not the only lens, but an important one. It’s actually a lot simpler than people make it out to be.
Your posted links on dysautonomia are helpful.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

@Peachy ugh, I wish I could say so. Nothing is helping right now. I took 300 mg benfothiamin and about 3 mcg T3 before bed last night, and awful sleep.

For the past 4 months or so, I have been putting a nose strip on to help open my nose at night, and mouth taping, but even that has been awful. I get zero rest. My breathing is front and large My biggest issues right now, and I have to find the culprit. I don't know if it's something internal, asthma just legitimately got way worse, or if I am reacting to something. Chest is constantly very tight.

Peachy

@Peachy ugh, I wish I could say so. Nothing is helping right now. I took 300 mg benfothiamin and about 3 mcg T3 before bed last night, and awful sleep.

For the past 4 months or so, I have been putting a nose strip on to help open my nose at night, and mouth taping, but even that has been awful. I get zero rest. My breathing is front and large My biggest issues right now, and I have to find the culprit. I don't know if it's something internal, asthma just legitimately got way worse, or if I am reacting to something. Chest is constantly very tight.

What sets off your asthma?

OP
I

iLoveSugar

What sets off your asthma?
Its so tough to say, but I clearly think it's tied to my sluggish digestion. I think I just have very bad inflammation pretty much all over. I take 300-600mg aspirin per day, but that pretty much just takes the edge off.

My asthma tests show mild. I also just testes mild for sleep apnea (8 episodes per hour).

Peachy

Its so tough to say, but I clearly think it's tied to my sluggish digestion. I think I just have very bad inflammation pretty much all over. I take 300-600mg aspirin per day, but that pretty much just takes the edge off.

My asthma tests show mild. I also just testes mild for sleep apnea (8 episodes per hour).

There’s an interesting supplement called Antronex. It’s an extract from cow liver fat discovered by a Japanese scientist.

My daughter had developed an asthma-like cough and was hastily prescribed allergy meds and an inhaler. Instead I tried Antronex and 20 minutes after the first dose her cough was gone. I continued to give her one tablet a day for a few weeks, while we worked to improve her diet and environment. She hasn’t needed it since.

It works on the liver and when I took a tablet I could feel my digestion picking up.

If you read the reviews you’ll see many people have results like my daughter.

Standard Process Antronex - Whole Food Immune System Support and Liver Health Supplement with Calcium - 180 Tablets Amazon.com

Peachy

There’s an interesting supplement called Antronex. It’s an extract from cow liver fat discovered by a Japanese scientist.

My daughter had developed an asthma-like cough and was hastily prescribed allergy meds and an inhaler. Instead I tried Antronex and 20 minutes after the first dose her cough was gone. I continued to give her one tablet a day for a few weeks, while we worked to improve her diet and environment. She hasn’t needed it since.

It works on the liver and when I took a tablet I could feel my digestion picking up.

If you read the reviews you’ll see many people have results like my daughter.

Standard Process Antronex - Whole Food Immune System Support and Liver Health Supplement with Calcium - 180 Tablets Amazon.com

If this supplement works, I don't think of it as a long-term solution, but an indicator that the liver is where to focus.

Some ideas for liver health:
dandelion tea
taurine
choline (egg yolks, liver)

OP
I

iLoveSugar

@iLoveSugar, have you tried giving up the aspirin? I have heard it can cause asthma and breathing problems.
I haven't, simply because I don't have an alternative. I have very bad aches and pains that almost cripple me. I would need a very good replacement.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

If this supplement works, I don't think of it as a long-term solution, but an indicator that the liver is where to focus.

Some ideas for liver health:
dandelion tea
taurine
choline (egg yolks, liver)
Very interesting. I will check this out. Im sleeping 8-12 hours a day as well, and feel like I get zero sleep. I've tried less as well. I just get so dilerious.

youngsinatra

Have you ever tried methylfolate in combination with the B1?
Folate-deficiency neuropathy and indirect thiamine deficiency

Also found this:
5C8F9F71-DD28-40E5-9839-D1BB30BDAF77.jpeg

Thiamine Deficiency

The typical Ray Peat diet is oftentimes deficient in folate.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals