Health And Conversion

PUTFOT

What determines natural aromatase and 5-ar activity?

I'm sure health can affect it, like a bad liver can increase aromatase. How would that be fixed? Or what health conditions can cause excess or deficiency in aromatase or 5-ar?

How about people in good health, some naturally have more aromatase going on and some are almost deficient in aromatase, despite health.

@haidut Know something?

Gl;itch.e

excess adipose tissue (fat stores)
poor thyroid
stress

you know. the usual

OP
P

PUTFOT

excess adipose tissue (fat stores)
poor thyroid
stress

you know. the usual
People with good health (fit, normal stress, normal thyroid) have different natural levels of 5-ar/aromatase

Gl;itch.e

People with good health (fit, normal stress, normal thyroid) have different natural levels of 5-ar/aromatase
"Good health" is an ambiguous term. Who knows how much stress the cell is under/how much PUFA they have stored/How much inherited stress response they are dealing with? Best you can do is improve on what you have using measurable indictors like temps/pulse and maybe bloodwork on various hormones etc.

DaveFoster

Lol not quite. But the hormonal environment passed down
Genes are like behavioral switches, don't you know! Serial killers have the serial killing gene, CREALK177 and chronic masturbaters have overexpression of the F4P gene.

Dante

Genes are like behavioral switches, don't you know! Serial killers have the serial killing gene, CREALK177 and chronic masturbaters have overexpression of the F4P gene.
How do i downregulate F4P gene ?
Btw about the serial killers part, i read that a genetic MAO defect in a woman was used to argue that the murders/crime was genetic(because her aggression/behavior was genetic) and she got her sentence reduced.

DaveFoster

How do i downregulate F4P gene ?
Btw about the serial killers part, i read that a genetic MAO defect in a woman was used to argue that the murders/crime was genetic(because her aggression/behavior was genetic) and she got her sentence reduced.
Progesterone and caffeine together reduces enzymatic expression of the F4P gene. Personal experience.

Dante

Progesterone and caffeine together reduces enzymatic expression of the F4P gene. Personal experience.
Man , my problem is very weird, after 3 days it seems that my F4P gene gets downregulated a lot but my BrainF0G ,irritability, body tensI0n gene gets upregulated a lot. I don't understand. Manually upregulating F4p gene downregulates the other 3 genes.

DaveFoster

Man , my problem is very weird, after 3 days it seems that my F4P gene gets downregulated a lot but my BrainF0G ,irritability, body tensI0n gene gets upregulated a lot. I don't understand. Manually upregulating F4p gene downregulates the other 3 genes.
Those are all indicative of elevated glucocorticoids and suppressed dopamine levels. I get the same symptoms; socializing, exercising, and creative purpose all help, but progesterone with coffee is the easier way and will facilitate the former.

If you think of the stimulation of the F4P gene as a stimulant, there needs to be a substitution.

Dante

Those are all indicative of elevated glucocorticoids and suppressed dopamine levels. I get the same symptoms; socializing, exercising, and creative purpose all help, but progesterone with coffee is the easier way and will facilitate the former.

If you think of the stimulation of the F4P gene as a stimulant, there needs to be a substitution.
Someone told me this could also be because of dopamine conversion to downstream catecholamines like noradrenaline,etc in the brain
Man, i have been upregulating the F4p gene with p0rnijuana for so long .
I remember a reddit user who was hooked on to marijuana for years said this is very similar to stopping marijuana except that he was still smoking marijuana this time, lol

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals