Headache, Serotonin, And Cyproheptadine

Nope, I used regular bones. If it's high serotonin, what medication would help?

bones are not good, they are high in heavy metals like lead, if u buy oxtail and/or lamb shank, they have a lot of gelatin on them, so it will go into the water

how do u know if it is even serotonin? did u test it? have u checked prolactin or vit D status? they might be off.

OP
N

nostalgic

bones are not good, they are high in heavy metals like lead, if u buy oxtail and/or lamb shank, they have a lot of gelatin on them, so it will go into the water

how do u know if it is even serotonin? did u test it? have u checked prolactin or vit D status? they might be off.
I haven't gotten it tested, I didn't even know it's possible. I have low vitamin D but taking pills give me more headache, so I only take 2k IU a day. I'll look into prolactin. Thanks.

Last edited:

Texon

The headache gets worse every time I either eat food, use magnesium oil, or take a Vitamin D supplement, so it's definitely caused by some imbalance but I'm not sure if it's serotonin or something else.
Suggest running 23 and me dot com to get your genetics related to metabolism of vitamin d, glycine, gaba, etc. That's a place to start.

Texon

Nope, I used regular bones. If it's high serotonin, what medication would help?
Btw I can't take gelatin powder or glycine either as they act like excitotoxins with glycine giving a worse outcome.

cedric

Kunstruct

I do not think headache=serotonin culprit, so now do all that is possible to block all serotonin receptors and serotonin. Way too many possibilities for a headache.

Cyproheptadine for headaches, I do not see this as a solution, you can actually get a bit more dizzy if certain things are going down a lot because of it, like cortisol, histamines. Even dopamine can go down because of it.
I do not see this as a solution to permanent headaches especially since there are problems with the neck muscles or vertebrae.
Bad posture even in a chair can cause headaches, has caused it for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals