Unable To Stop My Extreme Serotonin Toxicity

Cirion

One step would be to eliminate most/all sources of emf especially in your bedroom. This has been a major gamechanger for myself that I've done recently.

Nicolas Pineault has said in his book that the blood brain barrier can be easily compromised through exposure to EMF. As can the gut lining (causing leaky gut).

A couple of the easiest things to do is to keep your bed away from walls / appliances of any kind (yes that includes clocks, cell phones), even turn off the circuit breaker for your room ideally (Even if items are off, they can still emit electrical fields (EF), according to Nicolas). Also, the wiring in your walls can emit strong electrical fields, in which case the only way to stop them is to either have an electrician come in and fix them, or shut off the circuit breaker (hence that suggestions). Keep your cell phone away/off, ideally in another room, and turn off the wi-fi on your router or off entirely. Turning off the router and keeping the phone away from me gave me the most noticeable beneficial effects.

BTW, if you have dimmer lamps near your bed that's a major problem. Dimmers are one of the most common sources of so called "Dirty Electricity" which are a big source of EMF. CPAP machines can cause major EMF as well. I own a CPAP and have to have it as far away from my bed as possible.

If you do nothing else, keep the cell phone away & disable wi-fi on the router. The router suggestion alone was a major game changer for me especially since it was only about 6-10 ft from my bed.

I say all this to say, you can't rebuild your BBB or your gut lining without setting yourself up for success (IE, can't regenerate at night if it is constantly being abused even while sleeping).

Last edited: