Guy claims high dose Melatonin & Niacin is a cure all and also cures Covid/long Covid and vaccine damage

@RealNeat , so Dr. Peat has argued against ivermectin? Lol, that hasn't stopped you in your quest to prove Lanka right :laughing:

Don't get upset, I'm sorta kinda routin' for ya :cool: (with respect to the contagion theory issue; regarding ivermectin you are dead wrong).

Screenshot_20210903-160707_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20210903-161232_DuckDuckGo.jpg

RealNeat

Anyone casting shade on ivermectin is arguing against a world of evidence. I'll take clinical, empirical evidence any day over theoretical supposition.
Are we talking in context of covid or what?

There is no need for this antiparasitic drug with so many better alternatives that are actually congruous with the way a body works. I'm not really understanding this bandwagon people have gotten on with ivermectin, it's almost everywhere I look. And people claim that the BBB crossing doesn't matter, whatever this illusionary membrane is that people refer to as the BBB, (which has also been called out by Dr. Peat for an inaccurate description) its leaky on most individuals. Both non ionizing radiation and heavy metal toxicity make it "leaky." So to say it may only be dangerous in that context is inaccurate, if that context is ubiquitous

if one is on the verge of death I guess ivermectin wouldnt hurt but it's kind of ridiculous to take all these drugs people have been touting at panaceas since the begging of the BS covid wagon as prophylactics.

Are people so desperate to find an alternative to the vaccine that they must cling onto a pharmaceutical for a so called viral infection with a 99.97 chance of survival in most age groups?

the real problem is the way hospitals handle these infections with their own slew of drugs and toxic interventions, almost anything else is better, especially that thing called time which resolves much of what ails people.

RealNeat

@RealNeat , so Dr. Peat has argued against ivermectin? Lol, that hasn't stopped you in your quest to prove Lanka right:laughing:

Don't get upset, I'm sorta kinda routin' for ya :cool: (with respect to the contagion theory issue; regarding ivermectin you are dead wrong).

View attachment 27491

View attachment 27492
I'm not trying to prove Lanka right, it just seems he is and I'm trying to verify it with the person I think has the best understanding of human physiology that I know of, Dr. Peat.

circumstantial drugs that normally have no place in the proper functioning of a body are unnecessary. Like Peat says "who defines Food" I say "who defines covid?"

Perry Staltic

According to the guy who supposedly came up with the protocol yes. He claims it will heal just about anything but more specifically Covid and vaccine damage. I've no idea if it actually works or if he's talking absolute nonsense though. That was the point of this thread.

It's interesting to watch all of the PhDs on twitter proclaiming with absolute certainty that their covid protocol is the best. One PhD (DGrouf), who is mentioned in a forum thread, has declared with absolute certainty that taking high dose niacin when sick with covid is a sure way to die. You really have to take what all of these people say with a grain of salt. Caveat emptor.

reaching

The naicin flush is how i cured my ibd. I came upon on accident when experiencing for hair symptom free for years now. Naicin flush too makes mee feel godly.

anyways u less this guy provides some scientific sources about melatonin countering the flush its kinda like meh

I really like the flush too.
It opens my sinuses up really well too, albeit temporarily like everything else. Still havnet found how to breath through my nose.

Perry Staltic

I really like the flush too.
It opens my sinuses up really well too, albeit temporarily like everything else. Still havnet found how to breath through my nose.

Have you tried NAC yet? Nothing clears mine up like it does.

T

TheBeard

As far as melatonin is concerned, everybody should form their own opinion by taking some before bed and seeing how they feel next morning.

You will very soon know whether it is for you or not.

Yucca

Tried this protocol and it works.
I use to take 80mg melatonin and 1500 Niacin each morning, right after wake up, and 50 pistachios (high in mela) + 1500 niacin afternoon with a meal.
No flush, no grogginess from melatonin (only the 3-4 first days). Sleeping better and loosing some belly fat (was already very lean to begin with, so it's very noticeable)

I even tried to go over 400mg melatonin, without sides. Only more energy.

Yucca

Glucose levels did not change for me, 3000mg niacin/d (I own a blood glucose tester), still low carbs diet though (not very Peaty, I know)

RealNeat

Glucose levels did not change for me, 3000mg niacin/d (I own a blood glucose tester), still low carbs diet though (not very Peaty, I know)
Sounds to be helping you burn fat for fuel. I'd measure lactate.

RealNeat

Tried this protocol and it works.
I use to take 80mg melatonin and 1500 Niacin each morning, right after wake up, and 50 pistachios (high in mela) + 1500 niacin afternoon with a meal.
No flush, no grogginess from melatonin (only the 3-4 first days). Sleeping better and loosing some belly fat (was already very lean to begin with, so it's very noticeable)

I even tried to go over 400mg melatonin, without sides. Only more energy.
Did you build up to that dose or jump right in? For people who have issues with histamine, that NA flush, if unopposed by the right dose of Mel, could be very uncomfortable/ dangerous.

Yucca

Did you build up to that dose or jump right in? For people who have issues with histamine, that NA flush, if unopposed by the right dose of Mel, could be very uncomfortable/ dangerous.
It took a little more than 2 weeks to build with this dose. Was first at 300mg + 30mg Mela (flushed, but not bad), then 500/50, and tried to go up everyday. I don't ever flush anymore, with or without melatonin. Up to about 1700mg N /dose, with or without food. I just get a very light tingling on the top of the head/ears if I don't eat before. I tried up to 3000mg, no flush also, but a these dose I get stomach pain and light nausea for about 1-2h after, so I stay now below 2000mg N.

I don't think it would be helpful for me anyway to take more, as I don't have any real health concern to heal.
One interesting thing is that 400mg+ Melatonin gives in fact some more clean energy. It makes me think to taurine, but the opposite : low doses up to 2g are excitative (in Redbull...), then if you try 5g+ (tried up to 20g at once) I guess it's GABAnergic, and it makes me drowsy. At least it has a very calming effect...

You can read Dr Lieurance's book about Melatonin, and/or look his videos (youtube). He advocates 200mg ed for immunity/anti inflammatory and anti age results...There's also some transcripts tou can find from blogs, like Bengreenfieldfitness and a few others.

Both Melatonin and Niacin are very cheap, effective, very safe (no lethal dose known for both), and the base to heal anything, with many proved clinical trials

Last edited:

mamakitty

I considered starting a thread about it, but didn't know if there would have been enough material to discuss.

I want everyone on the RPF to know: I have no way of ascertaining if I had covid or not. My PCR positive test result in France and my PCR positive test in the Netherlands were both potentially indicative. Of course we know it could have been Influenza A or B or whateverthefucc. As we know, PCR tests are about as accurate as a broken clock, but our governments consider me to have been a covid patient, so I'm discussing, in this context, as if I agree with the status quo.

How did I catch it? Okae.. total broscience moment: I caught it from my gf's family (imho). They all got the Pfizer stabs, so they are all spike protein producing factories. 2+2=4. I've been trying to catch the 'Rona for 1.5 years (I hug and kiss the fucc out of everyboody, if they are like minded of course) and I catch it while living in an Airbnb castle in the south of France for just 8 days??? Without ever leaving the general property? Give me a break. But I can't prove it. Plus my rapid antigen test before leaving the Netherlands (8 days earlier) was negative.

But if not my extended family, perhaps a French gas station supermarket entity infected me. We stopped at 5 on the way from NL to FR.

If anyone wants to know details about recovery, supplementation, timeline (two-three weeks ago, but happy to share more), please just post a comment. I'm happy to talk. My girlfriend's experience will impress even more :D

Summary: Covid is a variant of the flu (even if they gain-of-functioned it, humans suck at "enhancing" biology). You will experience fever for a few days and maybe 1) cough, 2) stuffy nose, 3) poor circulation (subjective), 4) "fatigue" (chicks, not so much dudes, lol).

Feel free to ask me questions. And let me know if it's better for us to start a new thread.
You must be very rich to vacation in a castle in south of France

You must be very rich to vacation in a castle in south of France

I pulled the first translation from an online dictionary. The German word is Schloss (my girlfriend's family are not Dutch and they booked it). Other translations are château or manor (more appropriate) or palace (less appropriate).

The structure had one turret and was large enough for me to get lost in on the first night. But there was no moat and drawbridge and no inner courtyard.

Funnily enough, the owners were neither French nor German but Dutch, so only I ended up making use of their library :D

mamakitty

I pulled the first translation from an online dictionary. The German word is Schloss (my girlfriend's family are not Dutch and they booked it). Other translations are château or manor (more appropriate) or palace (less appropriate).

The structure had one turret and was large enough for me to get lost in on the first night. But there was no moat and drawbridge and no inner courtyard.

Funnily enough, the owners were neither French nor German but Dutch, so only I ended up making use of their library :D
Your explanation still makes you rather wealthy haha! But I’m glad you enjoyed your vacation and got use out of the library.
I watched a French real estate show on Netflix, called l’agence. Really liked the show, they had some chateaus and castle. Very high status old money grandeur, and extremely beautiful. Just fun to know I can be pseudo acquainted to some here on the forum who are part of that world lol

Your explanation still makes you rather wealthy haha! But I’m glad you enjoyed your vacation and got use out of the library.
I watched a French real estate show on Netflix, called l’agence. Really liked the show, they had some chateaus and castle. Very high status old money grandeur, and extremely beautiful. Just fun to know I can be pseudo acquainted to some here on the forum who are part of that world lol

I think you are still misunderstanding. The kinds of property you saw on that Netflix show would never be rented out on Airbnb.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom