God is Real. Jesus is Real. Da Vinci

TheSir

Haha oversimplifying it no? That was just one example of the importance of spirituality and religion for overall health and well-being while on Earth.

The point was to encourage spirituality and religion even if you don’t believe in what I believe. I think religion is even more beneficial than spirituality, and I explained why, maybe so could have explained it differently.

This is a forum about health, I make the connection between Ray Peat and his bioenergetic viewpoint when I talk about energy.
Heh, it's not your fault, you created a thoughtful thread.

bloooeh

God is real, Jesus is real.
Glad you found Jesus and trying to connect the dots with your health…. I’m just curious if you really believe there was really a historical person named Jesus? Before there was a “Jesus” there were over a dozen saviors that were crucified, born of a virgin, hung at a cross, etc… Also, earliest Christian records mentioned Apollonius but make no mention of anything supernatural, no healings, etc. Could Jesus be a fiction later affixed to this person Apollonius because their lives parallel without the dressing…. “God is real”, are you referring to the god of this world? The Bible mentioned that the ‘god of this world’ is actually the adversary, satan / demiurge / Ahriman or whatever you like to call it, not Jesus.. Just some thoughts.

MrGorilla

Why does your post contain "Da Vinci" in the title? You are connecting unrelated things together, a sign of schizophrenia.

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
Why does your post contain "Da Vinci" in the title? You are connecting unrelated things together, a sign of schizophrenia.
Da Vinci made the connection 500+ years ago, between God, the universe, perception, reality, matter, energy, nature...etc... The title makes sense and is connected, you might not understand the connection if you are unfamiliar with some philosophical ideas/concepts. Granted I was on a mushroom trip when I made the title, but even while I am sober, the connection is there, you just are unfamiliar with Da Vinci. This was a shot at those who let ego come in the way of spirituality. Almost as if they are "too intelligent" to believe in God, they need science or concrete proof of the existence of God. Most atheists have a battle between spirituality/God and logic. Da Vinci, an incredibly intelligent and logical individual, believed in a creator, so what makes atheists think they know something he didn't? I've noticed that once an individual's IQ goes above a certain deviation... they actually are more inclined to be spiritual and religious.... it's just this weird gray area where they are intelligent enough to question, but not enough to figure it out.

"Using data from a U.S. study of 6,825 adolescents, the authors found that the average IQ of atheists was 6 points higher than the average IQ of non-atheists." This is true, however as you go into the top 1% and into genius territory, this data is useless. Think of all of those you consider to be the world's greatest geniuses.... Albert Einstein, Issac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Da Vinci, Charles Darwin, Immanuel Kant... literally almost every single one of the greatest geniuses the world has ever seen believed in a God. Sure there are a handful who don't but I think the data is skewed towards them believing a God exists. Atheism and atheists makes me sad. There is this weird connection between intelligence and spirituality. I don't have any proof of the validity of this "theory" but it's just something I noticed. There is this weird range gap in intelligence where the individual is intelligent enough to question God, but not intelligent enough, or rather not curious enough to delve deeper into trying to understand the universe and God via mathematics, geometry, philosophy, science. Adamant religious people who they themselves do not fully understand argue that science and math and geometry are works of sin and the devil, a ploy by the devil to attempt to take one further from God, a rebellion fueled against God fueled by ego, and this is a valid argument... one might slip too far from God, and stray towards Luciferianism principles and other philosophies which do not place the uttermost importance on God, and-which is in my opinion fueled by ego, and possibly narcissism and psychopathic tendencies, Luciferians acknowledge human nature, and the tendency to do evil, but their overall philosophical ideas and the foundation for their beliefs are built with a lack of humility, and more importantly a lack of God.... it is unstable, and in my opinion... evil, based on what I believe is wrong.

Logic, mathematics, geometry, philosophy is all intertwined with God. Delving deeper into any, delving deeper into the logic of the universe, in my opinion will bring you closer to God, not further. The central focus should still be God, (if intelligence causes you to question God, so be it... question but do not lose faith and deny God) appreciating his grace and mercy, practicing gratitude, showing kindness to all those around you, being curious and exploring the wonders of his creation and the gift of life he has given us.... being curious and enjoying life but not straying away from God in the process... and trying to bring others to this state of enlightenment."7 Go, eat your food with gladness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart, for God has already approved what you do. 8 Always be clothed in white, and always anoint your head with oil. 9 Enjoy life with your wife, whom you love, all the days of this meaningless life that God has given you under the sun—all your meaningless days. For this is your lot in life and in your toilsome labor under the sun. 10 Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom." - Ecclesiastics 9:7-10.

1702958792915.png

Da Vinci was religious, what his exact faith was, we don't 100% know, some say he was Catholic, others say Christian, but it is widely accepted that he believed in God, a creator of the universe. Da Vinci is frequently argued as one of the most intelligent beings of our species. He was a polymath and was beyond exceptional, his genius can be seen in all of his endeavors. He was a mathematician, geometer, painter, sculptor, inventor, scientist, musician, anatomist....the list goes on. Do not try to deny God, because you do not understand God.

This was a post for atheists, and other religions/philosophies that did not acknowledge a creator of the universe/those who lacked spirituality. Da Vinci, his works, ideas and philosophy will help those struggling with spirituality, but he is one of the many many philosophers....There are so much more.... this is where curiosity comes in, you need it to learn. Spirituality is very important, life is a journey about trying to find peace, and spirituality will give you that peace. We are born and we die, that is all we know, we do not know what was before birth and what is after death. The period between these two events is life, and the knowledge of our inevitable deaths cause an unrest in the organism's soul and mind, causing turmoil, and it causes unharmony in the entire body, from your emotions, thought process, to your hormones. We question where we came from, and where we will go, you might not be able to think the thoughts, but you can still feel it even if you are unable to put these feelings into coherent thought. I think this is how we are biologically wired, a curse of conciousness and intelligence. Cellular stress, induced mainly by conciousness itself... biological death is like a battery that dies, the battery lacks energy. Or like a car, which falls apart after "energy" makes it run until it falls apart. All things will fall apart. Friction, gravity, air resistance all of these things limit us already... immortality is not possible within the laws of the universe. We already experience a wear and tear effect from just existing in space... The body is just form of the manifestation of conciousness, and conciousness is energy, the soul is energy. It pulsates through your entire organism and makes your body move, your heart pump, death is just what happens when the energy is channeled through matter, death must follow the laws of the universe...

We are separated from our source of energy, from the source of energy that makes up all things in the universe. The source exists outside of the universe. Energy cannot be created or destroyed.

Attachments

• 1702958620968.png
    1702958620968.png
    90.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
Maybe da vinci wrote his notebooks backwards cause he didn't want god reading them.
Or the Devil.
I'm sure that God could read backwards lol.

I think he encrypted everything to hide it mainly from the catholic church. Back in the day, the Church was even more powerful than government... His work's would shake the foundations of Catholicism, they would kill him...corruption exists even in religious positions of power.... Nobody is holy besides Jesus. His hidden message of the importance of femininity, the divine feminine idea that I think Leonardo Da Vinci pioneered is mainly what would shake the foundations of Catholicism. Jesus was a man, however he possessed many qualities that is not considered masculine... mother-like qualities, empathy etc... The idea of masculinity has been tattered. Now in the modern era, we face many problems as a society that actually are caused by society's perception of the masculine qualities and feminine qualities of the human race.

If the entire world became overly masculine.... the world would become cold.... overly feminine and there would be issues as well. There needs to be a balance, and it starts with the individual. I see many men.... fathers specifically, who raise their boys to become overly masculine... maybe as a way to attempt to shield them from the horrors of reality, to make them more like "men" so that they may endure the hardships and responsibilities that come with being a man, there are many other reasons, one of them being the topic of homosexuality... they fear their child will become more feminine and gay if they show emotions or something, I don't know.... but I see a lot of homophobic people, these homophobic views will affect the child. Children are the future. Society needs structure, it needs men and it needs women. A balance is needed. A society (a group of people) that is (are) overly masculine will lead to an increase in war, in murders etc.... Society as we perceive it seems to be so complicated and that there are so many aspects to society and to reality.... when in actuality, the structure of society is built upon a limited amount of foundational structures. Morality, masculinity and femininity are a few of them.

A world leader that is too masculine and too cold will cause issues on a grand scale will it not? I think of Putin, Kim Jong Un, Hitler etc.... now some of these world leaders might actually be very masculine.... while some feel a need to become masculine and so, their actions reflect someone trying to overcompensate. Think of world leaders you liked... If you live in the US, think of past presidents you thought were good presidents.... now think about their qualities, and try to separate them into masculine and feminine qualities.... I think this is quite insightful.

1703196520083.png

A balance is needed.... A lot of the atrocities of our world and our history arise from an imbalance shifted towards masculinity.... You can argue slavery arose from a society that was too masculine, past conquerors of this world posses very masculine qualities.... a need to conquer/assert dominance over others is a masculine quality etc... Our society was built by men.... think of all the major civilizations in the past, think of Rome or the Mongol Empire.... and now think.... How were these empires ran? By men. Not a single female US president.... The government structure of the Roman empire had no place for women. Only recently in the context of our human history, were women given any role in positions of power..... Now I'm not saying women are not on the same level as men..... we both have different roles in society... this is what we need to understand. I'm all for equal rights etc... power to all the women out there. I think women can posses masculine qualities... and thus their need to make an impact and change the world. You can't tell me though, that a women who wants to be a firefighter or a UFC fighter is more feminine than a women who wants to stay at home and take care of their children, or a little girl who wants to be a construction worker is more feminine than a girl who wants to be a princess lol.

Men need to balance their feminine and masculine qualities, and same goes for women.

Here is food for thought.... Imagine in a hypothetical world.... where men were men and women were women, imagine if women had the power, if women were world leaders and men had no place in positions of power..... Imagine how different society would be....

Last edited:

ThinPicking

The title makes sense and is connected
Granted I was on a mushroom trip when I made the title

Healthseeker

Here is food for thought.... Imagine in a hypothetical world.... where men were men and women were women, imagine if women had the power, if women were world leaders and men had no place in positions of power..... Imagine how different society would be....
Yeah that would be crazy. Imagine if we had a woman president and she was really hot and she slept around with the other countries kings and stuff.

Runenight201

I'd recommend people reading a book called Tyranny of Words by by Stuart Chase.

Essentially, language is a tool used to talk about things that reflect our reality. If I see a marker, and you see a marker, and I say the word marker, you know exactly what I am talking about. Language has served it's purpose, and we can make meaningful communication about that marker.

The problem is that con artists, charlatan, gurus, philosophers, poets, and religious zealots love to use language to talk about abstract concepts that cannot be empirically verified, and then shame or demean those who simply "don't get it". Except everyone knows what we mean when say the word bread, water, meat, or oxygen. So why the esoteric veils of God, or spirits, or angels, demons, etc...?

For instance, in this thread, OP made the connection that God is Energy. Well, everyone can agree that energy exists in the Universe. In fact, we have scientific tools to empirically measure energy in systems, in which we can measure heat, ATP production, electrical potentials, etc.... Things which are empirically verifiable and that everyone can agree upon.

If you say God is Energy, well then according to you I believe in God! But if you ask me, I believe in Energy, but don't for a second think that I'm going to call it God, because I know what else comes with that word. You see, when you say the word God, people don't think of energy, instead, they think of an omnipotent, omniscient, benevolent creator of the universe. Something that can only be asserted philosophically, but cannot be demonstrated empirically. The truth is, no one knows about the origins of our universe, it is currently outside of our scope of knowledge, it is entirely pure speculation to assert any knowledge on its origins. The thing is, the atheist, scientist, etc... will admit this, and say, well I have this theory, or more succinctly, "I don't know", but the religious, in a move of pure arrogance, will say, "I know" despite the fact that they cannot prove this assertion empirically. They will have to resort to using logic or philosophy to "prove" the origins.

And this isn't to say there is no room for logic or philosophy in our lives, but we have to be aware of our its limitations. For instance, before Australia was discovered, it was believed that there was no such thing as a black swan. Anyone who asserted that there was such a thing as a black swan, was considered foolish, unwell, or mentally incapable. Well lo and behold, when the people of the Old World discovered Australia, and saw for their own eyes a black swan, they had to update their belief systems to include the fact that yes, such a thing about a black swan is possible.

What does this mean for us? We are inherently limited to what we can observe and deduce from our own senses in this universe. It is IMPOSSIBLE for us to have knowledge of anything outside of it. We cannot know of the black swan, "God", how this universe was created, or what preceded the time itself, because we have not observed it. At best, we can theorize, or speculate, and if everybody asserted this up front, there'd be a lot more agreement because your opinion of the origins of the universe wouldn't be any more valuable than the next persons, since they are all speculations. Some people may believe its a god, others may believe the universe is an infinite series of contractions and expansions, other may believe that one universe creates other universes, others may believe in infinite parallel universes, they are all equally valid in that all of them are speculations and not actually important to what really matters... which is how we can organize ourselves in THIS universe, THIS world, THIS real, material, palpable environment that we all inhabit. We all have to operate with each other, and organize ourselves in a manner which creates sustainability and flourishing for us all, and the better we can do that the happier, better off, healthier we all will be.

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
I'd recommend people reading a book called Tyranny of Words by by Stuart Chase.

Essentially, language is a tool used to talk about things that reflect our reality. If I see a marker, and you see a marker, and I say the word marker, you know exactly what I am talking about. Language has served it's purpose, and we can make meaningful communication about that marker.

The problem is that con artists, charlatan, gurus, philosophers, poets, and religious zealots love to use language to talk about abstract concepts that cannot be empirically verified, and then shame or demean those who simply "don't get it". Except everyone knows what we mean when say the word bread, water, meat, or oxygen. So why the esoteric veils of God, or spirits, or angels, demons, etc...?

For instance, in this thread, OP made the connection that God is Energy. Well, everyone can agree that energy exists in the Universe. In fact, we have scientific tools to empirically measure energy in systems, in which we can measure heat, ATP production, electrical potentials, etc.... Things which are empirically verifiable and that everyone can agree upon.

If you say God is Energy, well then according to you I believe in God! But if you ask me, I believe in Energy, but don't for a second think that I'm going to call it God, because I know what else comes with that word. You see, when you say the word God, people don't think of energy, instead, they think of an omnipotent, omniscient, benevolent creator of the universe. Something that can only be asserted philosophically, but cannot be demonstrated empirically. The truth is, no one knows about the origins of our universe, it is currently outside of our scope of knowledge, it is entirely pure speculation to assert any knowledge on its origins. The thing is, the atheist, scientist, etc... will admit this, and say, well I have this theory, or more succinctly, "I don't know", but the religious, in a move of pure arrogance, will say, "I know" despite the fact that they cannot prove this assertion empirically. They will have to resort to using logic or philosophy to "prove" the origins.

And this isn't to say there is no room for logic or philosophy in our lives, but we have to be aware of our its limitations. For instance, before Australia was discovered, it was believed that there was no such thing as a black swan. Anyone who asserted that there was such a thing as a black swan, was considered foolish, unwell, or mentally incapable. Well lo and behold, when the people of the Old World discovered Australia, and saw for their own eyes a black swan, they had to update their belief systems to include the fact that yes, such a thing about a black swan is possible.

What does this mean for us? We are inherently limited to what we can observe and deduce from our own senses in this universe. It is IMPOSSIBLE for us to have knowledge of anything outside of it. We cannot know of the black swan, "God", how this universe was created, or what preceded the time itself, because we have not observed it. At best, we can theorize, or speculate, and if everybody asserted this up front, there'd be a lot more agreement because your opinion of the origins of the universe wouldn't be any more valuable than the next persons, since they are all speculations. Some people may believe its a god, others may believe the universe is an infinite series of contractions and expansions, other may believe that one universe creates other universes, others may believe in infinite parallel universes, they are all equally valid in that all of them are speculations and not actually important to what really matters... which is how we can organize ourselves in THIS universe, THIS world, THIS real, material, palpable environment that we all inhabit. We all have to operate with each other, and organize ourselves in a manner which creates sustainability and flourishing for us all, and the better we can do that the happier, better off, healthier we all will be.
I agree. We all are just speculating at the end of the day.

"God is spirit. What is spirit? Spirit is energy. God is spiritual energy. Thyroid and Jesus are related. It still is not fully clear to me but I am trying to understand. God is God but he is also in a way, energy." God is the creator of energy so they should be separated. God =/= Energy. I mean to us practically, God is a source of energy, not that God is Energy. That was what I was trying to convey, I can't edit the post anymore though, oh well.

Healthseeker

I agree. We all are just speculating at the end of the day.

"God is spirit. What is spirit? Spirit is energy. God is spiritual energy. Thyroid and Jesus are related. It still is not fully clear to me but I am trying to understand. God is God but he is also in a way, energy." God is the creator of energy so they should be separated. God =/= Energy. I mean to us practically, God is a source of energy, not that God is Energy. That was what I was trying to convey, I can't edit the post anymore though, oh well.
What if Jesus had better function glands than the rest of us and was a superior functioning human being or maybe jesus had 6 pack abs from training every day and just had regular glands.

Healthseeker

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic.
no im being serious. you said think about it what if women ran the world right. look at bill clinton monica lewinski. look at all the different times leaders do infidelity. Now imagine our president sleeping with putan and maybe it doesnt cause ww3 but it doesnt help either.

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
What if Jesus had better function glands than the rest of us and was a superior functioning human being or maybe jesus had 6 pack abs from training every day and just had regular glands.
If you don't believe Jesus is God, but you entertain the idea that Jesus did exist, I would go out on a limb here and say that he had a great functioning thyroid, or he was just very very very very special, as in he did not posses the faults of human nature. All records show that he was undoubtedly holy.

To have energy for others one must have enough energy for themselves, Jesus was overflowing with energy in that regard. We can try to figure this out by trying to find physical descriptions of Jesus, as metabolic disorders can show physical symptoms like skin, hair, body fat etc....

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/what-did-jesus-look-like/

This provides a glimpse- lean, muscular and described as having a warm face, a happy face, a "lively" face.... all signs of good metabolic function+ he had hair in into his 30s etc... and he lived off a not very nutrient rich diet, like many others at the time.

We can only speculate unfortunately. We don't know if he had great metabolic functions since we are not Jesus's doctor lol just due to the lack of valid information.

Last edited:
OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
no im being serious. you said think about it what if women ran the world right. look at bill clinton monica lewinski. look at all the different times leaders do infidelity. Now imagine our president sleeping with putan and maybe it doesnt cause ww3 but it doesnt help either.
Haha, okay, I will entertain the idea, yes, it would actually be impactful, dual sex government positions, back in the days when maybe HR wasn't a thing haha, could definitely shift the tides of society by a lot.... A couple degree change in direction on a sail boat could be the difference between you ending up in Italy or Australia after all lol. There could have definitely been instances in the hypothetical world where political decisions were influenced by romantic affairs.
Democracy after all is not ancient, governments have existed for thousands of years without democracy. Dictatorship, or you know like the structure of monarchies etc... gave power to a single person, we have seen corruption, we have witnessed the horrors of corruption. Now, this is not to say society would go down the drain if women being in positions of power were the norm vs men in our reality. Women have certain qualities that are desirable but... lol... some are not though, wouldn't want a major political decision being made when a lady has really bad menstrual cramps going on, or if they are pregnant etc... women also think more emotionally in my experience, they let emotions get the better of them sometimes. "The researchers found that, in general, women scored higher on compassion-related items and on self-reflection while men scored higher on cognitive-related items and on emotional regulation"

Again a balance is needed, and hormones ultimately dictate all of this. Hormones play a role in an individuals quality of life, but it also plays a role in society's collective quality of life, after all society is a collective representation of the individual.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals