Anyone Tried Real Thyroid Made In Vietnam?

Kloweee12

I want to try Tru thyroid by pimpom but they cannot ship to my country at the moment. Then I saw this ndt brand claiming similar to Thiroyd same dosage at 60mg per 1 grain. I am skeptic on trying since they lack of reviews yet but I am running out of Thiroyd real soon and they can ship to my country from Vietnam. Here are the ingredients as stated:

Each tablets contains:
T4 content 38,5 mcg, T3 content 8,5 mcg + T2, T1 and calcitonin.
Does it contains lactose or gluten or GMO’s: Real Thyroid is lactose and gluten and GMO’s free.
Other ingredients in Real Thyroid: Seaweed powder 65 mg, 10 mcg potassium iodade, 3 mcg of selenium yeast.
Fillers and binders: Dextrose, corn starch, Avicel PH101, PVP K30, Ethanol, Talc, Magnesium Stearate.
Manufactured by: Eastern Pharmaceutical. Product of Vietnam.

HUF

Sorry never heard of it, the majority of NDT meds have ceased working. Check out stop the thyroid madness website for an exhaustive article on the topic. I used thyroid s for years but it stopped working for me. Order a small amount and try it though. I'd like to hear your feedback. Take care

WojciechMajda

I have tried all 3 batches of this product.

My opinion:

1st 1/5 stars They were 1000 tablets boxes
2nd 4/5 stars They were 250 tablets bottles
3rd 3/5 stars They are 250 tablets bottles

As a reference for 5/5 stars is TR Thyroid or Thiroyd from Thailand. I used to take 3 tablets of Thai thyroid a day.

On 3 tablets a day of the first batch I felt nice. But my TSH went up, from around 0,1 (on TR Thyroid) to something like 2 or 3. So I increased the dose to 4-5 tablets a day. My fT3 was always around top of the norm or slightly above, but fT4 was very low. My TSH went UP to 5. Many of my customers had their TSH go up to double digits. Lots of refunds and returns were done!

Second batch: Very nice effects, but the tablets were very brittle. On 3 tablets a day my blood test results were almost as good as on TR Thyroid. 4/5 Stars.

Third batch (now): The tablets are much harder than before. They work, but I have to take now 4-4,5 tablets a day for the same blood test results (TSh close to 0).

My customers' reviews are roughly similar to mine.

Disclaimer: I am an affiliate of Eastern Pharmaceuticals (from VN), so I get a commission for selling Real Thyroid.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom