Is Life A Test? The Question Of God

TopG

Is life a test designed by our god?
Or is life meaningless and the result of the Big Bang (as the elite wants us to believe)

What is the point of life?

Immanency

Or is life meaningless and the result of the Big Bang (as the elite wants us to believe)

hello, there is a state you can reach, where you don't ask yourself this question anymore, a state of wholeness where you realize/feel that being alive in this state is an end in itself, the flow of thoughts passes through you without you dwelling on it, most of your past worries become laughable and you laugh about it, you feel like i assume a fruit tree would feel in the sun

in a high enough energy state you experience satisfaction and the end of your worrying,in a low enough energy state you start to experience insatisfaction and worrying

Nebula

I look at life more as practice. I doubt the purpose of life is that harsh as an entrance exam with no clear or misleading directions for many. It’s not exactly clear what life is practice for, so I doubt we’re meant to take it too seriously or rigidly. What’s obvious to me is universally life is better when it’s focused on creating positive things and sharing it generously often without obsession of how it will be reciprocated if at all. The joy, fun, flourishing and adventure that results from living life like that from I can tell seems to be what we are meant to be practicing for a reason we will find out later.

Peatful

If more people were willing to ask this question-
I believe humanity would be better off.

Good on you.

I don’t have all the answers.
But i do know - that i know God.
And i have Peace.

Is life a test?
Absolutely not.

Life is meant for fellowship with other humans; and for friendship or union with God or God as Father.

Peat himself was really a father figure to a fatherless world.
Me included.

God is more so- but there is a real battle for our hearts and minds around our relationship to Him.

Lunchtime thoughts from me…
Thx for asking

I look forward to hearing other’s responses

TheSir

All I know is that approaching my life as something I willingly chose for the lessons it would entail is both comforting and empowering, enabling me to take responsibility over my circumstances as well as to have faith that growth is available in any situation.

Hey Noman, have you undergone mitosis?

Apple

hello, there is a state you can reach, where you don't ask yourself this question anymore, a state of wholeness where you realize/feel that being alive in this state is an end in itself, the flow of thoughts passes through you without you dwelling on it, most of your past worries become laughable and you laugh about it, you feel like i assume a fruit tree would feel in the sun

in a high enough energy state you experience satisfaction and the end of your worrying,in a low enough energy state you start to experience insatisfaction and worrying
That's how it looks when you start your journey...
After you reach that state , what are you going to do ? If someone pinches you, you will still feel pain. You can laugh at it but in the end it will take over.

One great indian mystic once said: The only difference between enlightened person and normal person is that the former knows (that he is enlightened) and the latter doesn't know.

Last edited:

Immanency

That's how it looks when you start your journey...
After you reach that state , what are you going to do ? If someone pinches you will still feel pain. You can laugh at it but in the end it takes over.

One great indian mystic once said: The only difference between enlightened person and normal person is that the former knows (that he is enlightened) and the latter doesn't know.
it is a cycle,you reach this state,once something pull you out of this state,whever pain or worrying about another person state,you do whatever it take to get back to this it,and ideally you experience mostly differents enjoyable feelings all along the cycle

A potential which can be sublimated into further actuality comes in the form of a test into the realm of animal experience---may even hold for plant and mineral existence. Activation energy and necessary exercise of "thinking" is what actualizes into unknown forms, creating further potentialities.

In that sense, known ordinary experience, which we call human, is always thrusted and forced into endless but sequential tests through the whole system which is infinitely unknown in its whole. Possible infinite flows of energy.

Thrusts each organism into actualization tests. Here and there. Either through energy giving (Vernadsky), or energy pulling. Or, Either through sense overflow (e.g. experience of a newborn), or sense vacuum. Second of which is problematized through various forms in various epochs of what we call human. Emptiness, nihilism, “aporia,” paradoxes, antinomies, double binds. Which is a special type of catabolism–downward path of energy, which comes as the question, a path with a bifurcation point; i.e. the starting thread of the quest.

As for the last negative term, “double bind,” whose originator Bateson will probably further articulate as the undecidability of information, ambiguity regarding difference which makes difference—referencing first paragraph, a fragmented potentiality which pulls the thinking into mutually destructive “possible” actualities, hence, not yet to be able to actually actualize. This will make the energical field of the organism, i.e. its coherence, bleed, possibly deforming its tissue complexity. Either through somatic bleeding, or psychical bleeding.

Unless the question cannot be answered, or more correctly, unless re-problematized, the organism dies, either concretely, or by being no longer an actor, “non-personal character.” This is no different than the religious form of a divine test. And hence the further rewards, retribution, even divine intervention (think of solar flares, via. Velikovskian vein).

Whole existence is a question, if it can be answered, it brings new forms, it is re-generated. This will bring new double binds. Hence, new life. What we ordinarily call life, which, probably, Peat calls “structure,” is the residue of the over- and ever-flowing energy, always interdependent. Re-generation feeding on its own tail.

If more people were willing to ask this question-
I believe humanity would be better off.

Good on you.

I don’t have all the answers.
But i do know - that i know God.
And i have Peace.

Is life a test?
Absolutely not.

Life is meant for fellowship with other humans; and for friendship or union with God or God as Father.

Peat himself was really a father figure to a fatherless world.
Me included.

God is more so- but there is a real battle for our hearts and minds around our relationship to Him.

Lunchtime thoughts from me…
Thx for asking

I look forward to hearing other’s responses

That is not correct. Life IS a test to see whether we will follow the laws of God or not.

If you haven’t encountered the Spirit of the Living God, you wouldn’t know that. But life is most definitely a test of our obedience to following Him, and what He speaks to us by His Spirit and His Word.

Jesus Christ said, “ IF you love me, keep my commandments”. Doesn’t get simpler than that.

And all the commandments are written upon our hearts by the Spirit of God. Either we choose to listen to the Spirit, or we do not. But there are consequences for not heeding the Holy Spirit’s wisdom from above.

HeyThere

I have yet to understand "life" as anything more than "God's ant farm".

2 cars crash. Both have families in them. Car #1 results in a dead toddler and maimed father and a mother left behind unscathed.
Car #2's family is completely spared. Car #2 prays and thanks their god for making them special that they escaped harm. This is actually a boorish insult to the people in car #1.

A true powerful loving God wouldn't be arbitrary. If one wants to argue that it isn't "arbitrary" but rather "has a purpose you don't understand", then why would an all powerful loving God play games like that? To create mankind to not understand things that hurt us so insanely deeply? That's playing games to me.

God is what God is. There are millions of religions on this earth. Not one religion's God has stepped up to abolish unfair tortures in this world. Ant farm, I guess.

Again, God is what God is.. millions of religions on this earth viewing this "God" through their own glasses and rules which don't change what God truly IS. Make any sense? A tree is a tree.. a million people can call it by a different name, and can rightfully or wrongly say what it is and what it does, but the tree is still a tree no matter what anybody says about it. Some will be right, some will be partially right some will be wrong, but all will fight to the death that they are the chosen ones who know the truth. Religion is also regional which goes against a one true correct religion in itself.

Far as I know, not a single testament of a God was written by the actual deity itself/himself/herself. It was always written second hand/ third hand hearsay by MAN. Ever play The Telephone game? People lined up side by side whisper something into an ear and it goes down the line and by the time you get to the last erson, what was said has changed. Also, Man, proven to be capable of being the most unreliable, confused, tainted, arrogant, narcissistic, evil, controlling, manipulative, self-serving living thing on this planet.

I, personally, am more leaned towards "God" actually being an "energy".

Peatful

That is not correct. Life IS a test to see whether we will follow the laws of God or not.

If you haven’t encountered the Spirit of the Living God, you wouldn’t know that. But life is most definitely a test of our obedience to following Him, and what He speaks to us by His Spirit and His Word.

Jesus Christ said, “ IF you love me, keep my commandments”. Doesn’t get simpler than that.

And all the commandments are written upon our hearts by the Spirit of God. Either we choose to listen to the Spirit, or we do not. But there are consequences for not heeding the Holy Spirit’s wisdom from above.
A test is pass fail or graded.
Right?

Life isn’t a test.
Teaching is for learning- a test is not always needed.

A father doesn’t test nor provoke his children.
He wants obedience.

He didn’t test Abraham with Issac.
He wanted to reveal more of Himself and teach Abraham that He would always provide.

Grace.

I have yet to understand "life" as anything more than "God's ant farm".

2 cars crash. Both have families in them. Car #1 results in a dead toddler and maimed father and a mother left behind unscathed.
Car #2's family is completely spared. Car #2 prays and thanks their god for making them special that they escaped harm. This is actually a boorish insult to the people in car #1.

A true powerful loving God wouldn't be arbitrary. If one wants to argue that it isn't "arbitrary" but rather "has a purpose you don't understand", then why would an all powerful loving God play games like that? To create mankind to not understand things that hurt us so insanely deeply? That's playing games to me.

God is what God is. There are millions of religions on this earth. Not one religion's God has stepped up to abolish unfair tortures in this world. Ant farm, I guess.

Again, God is what God is.. millions of religions on this earth viewing this "God" through their own glasses and rules which don't change what God truly IS. Make any sense? A tree is a tree.. a million people can call it by a different name, and can rightfully or wrongly say what it is and what it does, but the tree is still a tree no matter what anybody says about it. Some will be right, some will be partially right some will be wrong, but all will fight to the death that they are the chosen ones who know the truth. Religion is also regional which goes against a one true correct religion in itself.

Far as I know, not a single testament of a God was written by the actual deity itself/himself/herself. It was always written second hand/ third hand hearsay by MAN. Ever play The Telephone game? People lined up side by side whisper something into an ear and it goes down the line and by the time you get to the last erson, what was said has changed. Also, Man, proven to be capable of being the most unreliable, confused, tainted, arrogant, narcissistic, evil, controlling, manipulative, self-serving living thing on this planet.

God isn’t arbitrary. He created the heavens and the earth in love because He is all love. Not arbitrary love like the world believes, but trustworthy love. He has emotions and feelings.
And He manifested Himself in a real human man named Jesus the Christ. Christ means the anointed one. He is the Messiah, Savior of mankind. He manifested Himself to save the world from itself, which is destined for destruction, due to it’s sins and selfishness.

A test is pass fail or graded.
Right?

Life isn’t a test.
Teaching is for learning- a test is not always needed.

A father doesn’t test nor provoke his children.
He wants obedience.

He didn’t test Abraham with Issac.
He wanted to reveal more of Himself and teach Abraham that He would always provide.

Grace.

Then you don’t know Him fully.

Testing is not provoking. You always have a choice either to follow and obey Him and His truth or to reject what He tells us by His word and Spirit.

But He does test humanity. It says it in His word.

God has revealed Himself to us by His grace, because salvation is not something one can earn. But He requires us to obey Him when we have the revelation that He is God.

It is a process of learning what pleases Him by yielding yourself to Him thru the Holy Spirit. But in order to truly please God, He requires we obey Him, with the grace that He supplies.

Grace comes when we make a decision to obey Him. That’s how it works. He did the saving. But he tells us to do the obeying by the grace that He provides as we listen to His Spirit.

JUST A FEW SCRIPTURES ON GOD “TESTING” US. THERE ARE SEVERAL MORE IF YOU STUDY.
-“Then the LORD said to Moses, “Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you. And the people shall go out and gather a certain quota every day, that I may test them, whether they will walk in My law or not”. Exodus 16:14

-“And you shall remember that the LORD your God led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you and test you to know what was in your heart, whether you would keep His commandments or not. Deut. 8:2

-“The LORD is in His holy temple,
The LORD’s throne is in heaven;
His eyes behold,
His eyelids test the sons of men.” Psalm 11:4

-I, the LORD, search the heart, I test the mind,
Even to give every man according to his ways,
According to the fruit of his doings. Jeremiah: 17:10

“But, O LORD of hosts,
You who test the righteous,
And see the mind and heart,
Let me see Your vengeance on them;
For I have pleaded my cause before You. “ Jeremiah 20:13

“But this He said to test him, for He Himself knew what He would do. “ John 6:6 ( Jesus testing someone)

“Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.” Rev. 3:10

These are just a few scriptures on God “testing” us. Do a word study on test. It’s all thruout the scriptures.

Testing us is showing us what is actually in our hearts. It’s good to be tested because it purifies us.

Last edited:

Karlx

That's effectively atheism, only it avoids making any direct claims of that sort, and leaves open the possibility of saying nice sounding things in the wake of a tragedy. After all, a 'god' that isn't personal isn't a god at all. It's nothing. 'Energy' has no meaning or import. These words we use have meaning, and math has meaning, or we could never know anything or make advances in anything. So one can easily surmise, at least, that the base of reality cannot be a meaningless nothing of energy. Society can't be atheistic, but a personal God is a challenge to Big Pedo and trust-the-science, so you are prescribed worshipping 'energy' instead of God.

When people thank God for grace but don't blame God for misfortunes, they're more or less being polite. It's a basic principle that the world is fallen and based on chance, but there is divine intervention at the macro scale. There is science and medicine, but there are also occasional miracles, etc.

God’s name is Yahovah which means “the existing One”. The name Jesus is the greek version of Yahshua, His hebrew name, which means “Yahovah is salvation”. Because God, the existing One, designated that we have salvation through His begotten Son Jesus/Yahshua the Messiah.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals