God is Real. Jesus is Real. Da Vinci

Ras

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
this relates to ray peat theory how?
God is spirit. What is spirit? Spirit is energy. God is spiritual energy. Thyroid and Jesus are related. It still is not fully clear to me but I am trying to understand. God is God but he is also in a way, energy. The trinity, God is God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. God is interweaved into the fabric of the universe, into reality, into the metaphysical realm. God is what makes the universe tick, they try to describe it with fancy words like dark energy etc... God always has been, there is no beginning or end. Energy cannot be created or destroyed. Everything in the universe points to the existence of God. The more you try to figure it out with your scientific literature and your theories about the universe, the more you realize you know absolutely nothing.

If something is the truth, how can you see it otherwise? Different perspectives are possible but if the underlying views on their perception of truth align with what is true than they have come to know the truth. Everyone has the capability to come and believe that God is God. Truth is what is true. If one of the most intelligent beings the existence our humanity came to know God, what makes you think you know something they don't? This is ego.

I was talking about an unrestful soul. The curse of conciousness. Psychological turmoil leads to stress which leads to ill health. There will always be psychological turmoil, as long as the organism is intelligent enough to question these things, to be aware of it all. This unrest in the soul could be argued as the cause of ill health. You are lacking God, therefore you lack energy. God is a source of energy, it fills the hole in your soul, it overflows you with joy and happiness and gratitude. All of which will bring the organism into a state of good health. Miracles are possible, and it can be explained through the theory of Ray Peat, the theory of energy. Peat said so himself, he saw fingers regrow. I wonder if those people were religious at all...... I wonder.

"With God, all things are possible" Matthew 19:26

Last edited:

Badger

God is spirit. What is spirit? Spirit is energy. God is spiritual energy.
Many mystics say God is consciousness or the immanent essence of Divine Consciousness embedded into the heart of human consciousness.
Thyroid and Jesus are related. It still is not fully clear to me but I am trying to understand. God is God but he is also in a way, energy. The trinity, God is God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. God is interweaved into the fabric of the universe, into reality, into the metaphysical realm. God is what makes the universe tick, they try to describe it with fancy words like dark energy etc... God always has been, there is no beginning or end. Energy cannot be created or destroyed. Everything in the universe points to the existence of God. The more you try to figure it out with your scientific literature and your theories about the universe, the more you realize you know absolutely nothing.

If something is the truth, how can you see it otherwise? Different perspectives are possible but if the underlying views on their perception of truth align with what is true than they have come to know the truth. Everyone has the capability to come and believe that God is God. Truth is what is true. If one of the most intelligent beings the existence our humanity came to know God, what makes you think you know something they don't? This is ego.

I was talking about an unrestful soul. The curse of conciousness. Psychological turmoil leads to stress which leads to ill health. There will always be psychological turmoil, as long as the organism is intelligent enough to question these things, to be aware of it all.
Curse of consciousness? Not when it is directed to the Divine, especially at very elevated levels. See Richard Bucke's book, Cosmic Consciousness, and the section in Colin Wilson's book The Outsider, where he talks about Ramakrishna, who said something along the lines of "God consciousness is like having an orgasm in every single pore of your skin simultaneously."
This unrest in the soul could be argued as the cause of ill health. You are lacking God, therefore you lack energy. God is a source of energy, it fills the hole in your soul, it overflows you with joy and happiness and gratitude. All of which will bring the organism into a state of good health. Miracles are possible, and it can be explained through the theory of Ray Peat, the theory of energy. Peat said so himself, he saw fingers regrow. I wonder if those people were religious at all...... I wonder.

To me, a more interesting and much deeper approach is to analyze the difference between consciousness and energy, if there is any. Without consciousness, how would we be able to become aware of energy or God? Without energy, what vehicle would fuel the initiation and maintenance of consciousness? Been thinking about this for a while.

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
Many mystics say God is consciousness or the immanent essence of Divine Consciousness embedded into the heart of human consciousness.

Curse of consciousness? Not when it is directed to the Divine, especially at very elevated levels. See Richard Bucke's book, Cosmic Consciousness, and the section in Colin Wilson's book The Outsider, where he talks about Ramakrishna, who said something along the lines of "God consciousness is like having an orgasm in every single pore of your skin simultaneously."
Very true words spoken brother.
To me, a more interesting and much deeper approach is to analyze the difference between consciousness and energy, if there is any. Without consciousness, how would we be able to become aware of energy or God? Without energy, what vehicle would fuel the initiation and maintenance of consciousness? Been thinking about this for a while.

There is geometry to the world. His work is shown in atoms, in his creation. I think we need to dive deeper into understanding God's creation, our role and how we fit into the grand scheme of things. The creator is outside of this universe. Without energy, there would not be anything. What you are experiencing is real. I do not mean to take importance away from the truth that you are real. Energy cannot be created or destroyed. This is a fundamental law of the universe. Energy is here.... you are proof of it! Therefore you and energy which is also a part of you, cannot be destroyed.... Because you exist, a universe without energy would not exist. Energy also cannot be created... But yet here you are... energy. So then who is our creator?

"Not many theologians or philosophers think that space is more fundamental than the universe. They think that God brought space into being. This view implies that God is in some sense spaceless or “outside” space."

"Humans have a moral sense because their biological makeup determines the presence of three necessary conditions for ethical behavior: (i) the ability to anticipate the consequences of one's own actions; (ii) the ability to make value judgments; and (iii) the ability to choose between alternative courses of action."

All things point to a creator... the geometric makeup of the world and the universe, are proof a creator exists.

Your ill health comes from obsessing over your health. There is a much greater goal to life than self fulfilment and enjoying the pleasures of good health. Everyone on this forum is too attached to their health. We are frequency and waves...creation, the big bang, it is all waves... collections of atoms and particles moving in waves and colliding, forming chemical interactions, forming stars forming star DUST forming humans. God made us from the dust of the "earth". Heaven is metaphysical, the earth as referred to in Genesis, is the firmament from which all matter comes into existence. Handiwork of our creator, in order for there to be cosmic divinity, there needs to be an establishment of evil. The universe is God's playground, his gift to us is life... on the earth, in which he shows you proof of his existence... the miracle is you! If one comes to believe in God, in heaven as well for eternity. He makes it so that we may find peace on earth through him, and eternal life for what is to come, if you come to know that Jesus is God.

Last edited:
God is spirit. What is spirit? Spirit is energy. God is spiritual energy. Thyroid and Jesus are related. It still is not fully clear to me but I am trying to understand. God is God but he is also in a way, energy. The trinity, God is God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. God is interweaved into the fabric of the universe, into reality, into the metaphysical realm. God is what makes the universe tick, they try to describe it with fancy words like dark energy etc... God always has been, there is no beginning or end. Energy cannot be created or destroyed. Everything in the universe points to the existence of God. The more you try to figure it out with your scientific literature and your theories about the universe, the more you realize you know absolutely nothing.

I was talking about an unrestful soul. The curse of conciousness. Psychological turmoil leads to stress which leads to ill health. There will always be psychological turmoil, as long as the organism is intelligent enough to question these things, to be aware of it all. This unrest in the soul could be argued as the cause of ill health. You are lacking God, therefore you lack energy. God is a source of energy, it fills the hole in your soul, it overflows you with joy and happiness and gratitude. All of which will bring the organism into a state of good health. Miracles are possible, and it can be explained through the theory of Ray Peat, the theory of energy. Peat said so himself, he saw fingers regrow. I wonder if those people were religious at all...... I wonder.

I have had similar ponderings. These thoughts are dangerous however, and you seem to acknowledge that. Focusing on health too much or relying on peating/bioenergetics to be “saved” is certainly not a wise move. We must rely on God entirely but I think you are right in saying that energy and Jesus are somewhat related.
I get the impression that this realm of thinking is uncharted territory but there are some verses that strongly suggest that improving health/accumulating energy is not contrary to God at all:

James 1:16-18
16 Do not err, my beloved brethren.
17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

IMG_4295.jpeg

From The Orthodox Faith Volume IV - Spirituality by Thomas Hopko.

I wonder if those people were religious at all...... I wonder.

Ray Peat was somewhat spiritual. He believed the soul was a standing wave in the neutrino field. This is where I think he fell short. He knew about Christianity, including its “denominations” such as Protestant Christianity and Orthodox Christianity (which is God’s True Church) and yet he rejected it wholeheartedly. He complained a lot about treachery and “evil” deeds by big corporations and actors of the military-pharmaceutical industrial complex, but good and evil don’t really have a place in his agnostic/materialist philosophy.

I found this person after doing some research this morning about the geometry of the universe, energy, cosmic divinity, purpose etc.... Very informative, I felt as if I was understood. They put it into better words, hoping this might be of use to you all as it has been for me. My life has changed completely in the span of 3 days.
I saw that you posted this today.
It is my duty to caution you against false teachings such as reincarnation.

Hebrews 9:27-28
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Reincarnation is a lie from the enemy. This is the first time you have existed, brought out of nothing into existence as a gift from God. You get one shot at life on earth.

Guard yourself against New Age deceptions. If you desire truth investigate orthodox (meaning correct-take) Christianity.

As we can garner from Psalm 82:6, John 10:34 and Luke 17:21, mysticism is “correct”. Deification/Theosis is true. God invites us and desires us to join Him.

I see you like geometry and fractals. I am a fan of the Mandelbrot set because it’s a good metaphor for God. Beautiful, intricate and infinitely complex but always new and changing. It’s also not impossible that reality has a fractal structure but I refrain from speculating on what I do not know about.

View: https://youtu.be/ovJcsL7vyrk?feature=shared

However I must caution you strongly against New Age teachings. While we can be with God (theosis) we will never ever be God (henosis/gnosis). The core of New Age deception is that we are like God, are God or are better than God which is completely wrong and unacceptable. Guard yourself against lies, which are absolutely everywhere. Trust in God (the Holy Trinity) alone. Not that long ago I was deceived by gnostic lies and I payed for it (Rosicrucianism/Alchemy). I hope the same doesn’t happen to you.

Jayvee

God is real, Jesus is real.

Why the constant killing of innocent children in horrific ways? Why the lack of communication for 2000 years? What religious text are you using as your reference because their are multiple different factions of the same religion? What happens to non religious people? So many double standards within religion that none make any sense. I think religion is a way to distract humans from true spirituality and beauty. Beauty that can be seen and defined in front of us (preferably from the perspective of a high metabolic state). Religion is for the weak minded

Why the constant killing of innocent children in horrific ways?
Care to explain where this is coming from? I can’t think of any instances of mass slaughter of children by Christians. Also it seems that the most vocal advocates of abortion tend not to be Christian.
Why the lack of communication for 2000 years?
God does communicate with His creation. He has a relationship with all of those who seek and believe in Him. He does not abide with people who neither believe in Him nor want to have a relationship with Him. Even I am fortunate enough to be in a relationship with God and He definitely is part of my life.

What religious text are you using as your reference because their are multiple different factions of the same religion?

Christians who are genuine in their faith (Titus 1:4, Jude 3), regardless of their faction, all agree that the Bible is the inspired Word of God. Heretics who have been seduced by Satanic and Gnostic lies, like I once was, might turn to other books that claim to contain the truth about Jesus such as the Book of Mormon, the Gnostic Gospels or perversions of the Bible such as the Masonic Bible or The Queen James Bible.
1701789384107.png
1701790937775.png

What happens to non religious people?
When we die, we all stand before God to be judged. Since God is perfect, His requirement for us to be with Him is that we should be perfect. Clearly, but also quite unfortunately, not a single one of us is perfect and all of us have done bad things in our lives

Romans 3:23-24
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus

God came into the world as Jesus Christ and died for our sins on the cross, and was then resurrected and ascended to Heaven. He payed the price in full for all of our sins and gave humans a way of getting to God. The only way to be justified in the eyes of God is to believe in Jesus and to accept His sacrifice for us.
The non religious will be judged just like everyone else. Every action they have ever committed will be presented before them, but they will not have Jesus as their lawyer to justify them before the Lord. They will be sent into the outer darkness away from God, who is Holy and therefore cannot be joined to that which is sick, evil and sinful.

Religion is for the weak minded

IMG_4292.jpeg

Psalm 14:1
1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Why the constant killing of innocent children in horrific ways? Why the lack of communication for 2000 years? What religious text are you using as your reference because their are multiple different factions of the same religion? What happens to non religious people? So many double standards within religion that none make any sense. I think religion is a way to distract humans from true spirituality and beauty. Beauty that can be seen and defined in front of us (preferably from the perspective of a high metabolic state). Religion is for the weak minded
“Why the constant killing of innocent children in horrific ways?”

Bc free will must exist

“Religion is for the weak minded”

Religion is for everybody

Care to explain where this is coming from? I can’t think of any instances of mass slaughter of children by Christians. Also it seems that the most vocal advocates of abortion tend not to be Christian.
Your god created a system where children suffer immensely everyday from causes unrelated to human free will such as genetic diseases and natural disasters.

Most cringstians in the us mutilate baby boys at birth also which is extremely painful.

Your god created a system where children suffer immensely everyday from causes unrelated to human free will such as genetic diseases and natural disasters.

Most cringstians in the us mutilate baby boys at birth also which is extremely painful.
Good points. The world is imperfect, suffering is a part of that. Suffering a natural disaster isn’t without end.. and also builds character. I think most (maybe all) diseases are caused by man.
Good point about circumcision.. although i do not remember the pain at all. And i think i’m cleaner/more sanitary for being circumcised. Apparently circumcision reduces sexual pleasure.. but how much more sexual pleasure do i need? I’ve never once wished that i could turn my sexual pleasure up. It’s already very overwhelming (in a good way).

Life is a paradox.

>If God is so good then why bad thing happen

If the “demiurge” is so evil why doesn’t Sophia destroy him?

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
“The fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding” - Proverbs 9:10
"An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge." - Proverbs 18:15

We must acknowledge our creator. Atheism is incorrect. Saying there is no God is a direct rejection of the truth, acknowledging God is not real is false, and blasphemy, the only road this will lead to is eternal damnation and separation from all that is good in this universe. I do not mean to sound like an overbearing religious person trying to convince you of God. The truth of the matter is that we all are damned, humanity is damned. A perfect dream society will not be achievable even on the timescale of infinity. Human nature is our downfall, it is not that human nature will be our downfall, as if we still have a way to achieve eternal life by our own means… Human nature IS our downfall, it has happened already, it has been spoken into existence by our creator, one who is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent.

I think you are still battling with ego, something all humans will battle with. I too struggled with ego, I still do, but much much less.

There is a need to distinguish humans from God

God is intertwined into everything, logic is not excluded. There cannot be a contradiction. We are humans… So how can we be God? Immortality is not possible given the law of thermodynamics, the law of energy. Energy cannot be created or destroyed… so how is it that we can find eternal life in heaven? The universe and all things in it, all things real and tangible, matter and and all things intangible, everything under the “sky” is within this universe. God is outside of the universe. God is intertwined in logic. If we are of this world and in this universe how can we be something out of the universe, because the universe encompases all things physical and metaphysical…logic, morals, spirit, matter, atoms, even soul is all within the universe? Because what is happening now is happening, this is proof that there is a universe, that we are real, that everything happening is real… for if we are experiencing it, it is happening… and something happening cannot not be happening… It is a contradiction of logic. Where is logic from? See you can endlessly ask these questions…. We were made to do so, all things created in the universe work together for the glory of God. Our senses are the connecter of the invisible and the visible, it is how we experience. We were created to witness the spectacle, that which is God, and his work and his goodness and love. Why is there evil in the world? Well if all things were good, how can one appreciate and acknowledge that it is indeed good?? Evil is mandatory. Cosmic divinity is real, you cannot disprove it. If goodness exists, evil must as well, for if one is able to distinguish, there must be differences. And you are able to distinguish… therefore there are differences, for one thing cannot be something else. Truth cannot be a lie. Partly true is not the truth.
Good is more powerful than evil. Do you not believe so? Understand frequencies and vibrations, try to understand all there is to understand, be not ignorant as it states in the Bible, try to disprove the Bible, you will realize it is futile. Again I say for if something is the truth, it cannot be proven false for it is true. Believe in the truth, for the truth is good, for God is truth, and God is good. Do not be willfully blind… put aside your ego… our intelligence is nothing… we will never understand because there is a lack of the latter, our intelligence is limited by God… for we are human and not God, God needs to put this truth into existence. The differentiation between God and man must be made clear, and so here we are.

The universal law that energy cannot be created or destroyed is considered as fact in the universe, it is a law. Understand laws vs theories in science. Science exists for the purpose of glorifying God, science exists so that we may understand God, everything about science after all is about our observations and opinions on the universe… A law is an unchanging observation of everything that interacts with everything in the universe, these laws are based on observations, it is just how the universe works. The laws are derived from an observation… We keep asking ourselves, well how do we know what we are observing is what is true? Again, anything within the universe cannot answer this question…The spectator must be outside of the universe. Hence there is almost a need for God to exist…. Because absolute nothingness cannot exist…. There is something… we know there is, we are living in the “something”. We observe that God exists… He is outside of the universe… It is almost as if God needs proof that he exists… because that is how good he is. That is why we are here… we are spectators of his spectacle. His handiwork is ingrained into the smallest thing in the universe….Organic organisms are different from technology, are they not? It is the reason AI is unable to have souls, souls that transcend at least, that transcend the universe. It is created by man, the AI is within the universe, therefore it must abide by the laws of the universe... The soul is often referred to as the “God Particle”. Question all you want, intelligence and ego will try to refute God, for God is not of this universe, and ignorance does not understand for ignorance is a lack of understanding, it again is a contradiction…. For truth is truth, something false cannot be true it is a contradiction and contradictions defy logic, and logic is how all things in the universe are, how they have been and how they will be. How can 2 different things be the same thing? It defies logic, logic is the logic of logic. God is outside of it all, he created the logic of the logic of the logic of the logic of the logic… (I can actually go on forever) of logic. Ask yourself deeply, where does logic even come from? Why does the universe act the way it does??

"For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him." - Colossians 1:16

The Bible is the truth. There is incorrectness in the Quran, in Catholicism, Judaism. Any other religion that does not believe in a creator is false. Human transcendence beyond the universe is only possible, through God. “For anything is possible with God”. Christianity is the only religion that you cannot prove false. No matter how you look at it, no matter how you try to attack it and deny it. Science, despite all the advancements over the many years, is still not even close to understanding.

Eternity is not possible if we live within it, this is because of the laws of the universe. This is where this relates to the Ray Peat and energy. The past is finite, time is infinite…. Time exists, why? Because it does, because you are here, experiencing all that is real, the universe and all things in it, all things metaphysical and all things physical, there is duality to the universe, the duality needs to be understood and that the duality resides “within” the universe. God once again, is outside of it all, he is the outside spectator we need to verify our existence… and we are his spectators, to witness his goodness and greatness, his love and mercy all of which know no bounds.

There is a creator…for how can something arise from nothing? Who created the universe? Who created God? All these things have been answered in the Bible, he is good, he has a plan, we don’t understand it, we ask why there is suffering, why there is pain and evil… trust that it is all for the glory of God. God transcends everything, he controls morals, he controls everything and anything, morals are more of a social construct, limited again in the universe, unable to transcend. There is goodness in the world, but how can we know God is good? Again the universe is God’s stage where thoughts and ideas and his being are manifested…time, space and matter work together for the glory of God. One does not come to truly love and believe in God without loving him. We must fear God, but only because God is commending and worthy of fear, he is God, he is all powerful. But we must also love him. If one truly understands human nature, the nature of organisms on the earth and in the universe, and we understand goodness, we realize God might be good. We see evil though… So what if God is evil? Either goodness and evil cannot exist without each other. For us to differentiate what is good and what is evil, there needs to be distinguishable differences. God says in the Bible he is good… we must have faith… This is the point of life, a journey to find faith. Everything we want that is not God is of this world, we want good health… it is of this world… we want riches, it is of this world, we want vain things and we lust for things of this world… To transcend this world and to get salvation, which is God’s gift to us, we must break free from the shackles that bind us to the world, we must be saved from the waters that overcome us, God reaches out to us when we are drowning in the world, when we have little hope and our spirits have been shattered. His hand reaches out to you… he shows his goodness through his work, through the actions of his work, his love reaches out to you, we need only to reach back… he cannot force our hand… I don’t think that would be Godlike, would it?. We are the vessels in which energy which is all things in the universe

We know what is good and what is evil. This knowledge is what caused sin to enter the world. Adam and Eve ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Sin and death is the consequence of intelligence and consciousness, of free will. For we disobeyed God, we strayed from him, and so, all things that are evil and unholy crept into the earth.

In our attempt to convince others, we must be respectful of their opinions, of their views on life. Their views are because of their own and individual experience, of the collision of atoms and particles… your brain, the neurons, electric signals, all this is an interaction of energy, an orchestrated dance of atoms. Memories are particle collisions… change your perception of reality completely, it is all an illusion.

If we are ignorant we must try to attain wisdom and understanding. “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened" Matthew 7:7-8... Blasphemy of the holy spirit is the only unforgivable sin, rejection of the truth and all things good, it says so in the book of truth, the book which is the Bible.

Intelligence without faith. One of the greatest minds, Leonardo Da Vici came to the conclusion God is real, he has encrypted his findings in his art, hidden from the catholic church. Jesus is the only truth, the only one worthy of worship. Trinity and the covenant needs to be maintained, this is why Islam is wrong, for Jesus is worthy of worship is he not? You must decide…and repent or face the consequences of the denial of the truth. How can we worship someone that is not God? Someone with flaws? We can’t… it states that Jesus was spotless, no flaw, he was born to a virgin…. He is not us, his energy is not of the earth and of the universe. Sex and reproduction, there is a transference of energy… but energy is of the universe… and again, anything of this “world” which is the universe cannot transcend and be in the presence of God, he who is Holy. Truth is truth, any attempts to prove the truth is indeed false would be futile, his handiwork is in everything… everything metaphysical and physical… This is the power of God. I ask that you do not harden your heart to the truth, free will is given to you, God lets you decide, he wants you to come to him of your own accord. His arms are stretched ready to embrace. Let not your ego and your hardened heart prevent you from experiencing the love of Jesus.

“Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven” Matthew 5:3

"For truly I tell you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you." (Matthew 17:20-21).

How else can we understand the goodness of God? All illness and suffering is because of man. Suffering can be abstract, but all things including abstractions are within the universe. Again, this is the duality of the universe. God is woven in logic, logic is woven from God. “I am”

The darkness and evilness of man knows no depths, its evilness reaches hell. God has a plan, we must trust in him. Maybe once the world gets so dark and far from God, we will see the truth, maybe that is what is in store for us, maybe this is the purpose of evil… so that we can compare just how good our God is, so that all the people of the earth might be saved. Maybe then will we realize we are hopeless. We long for our creator…. Ignorance and ignorant ignorance will be the downfall of humanity. He is woven into everything…. We are energy, and everything in this universe is energy… even dark energy. His presence can be felt… the rocks and inorganic material of this world can feel the presence of God…. the organisms of the world bow before him.

Our capability for sin knows no depth, but his love and mercy show no depth, unbounding, infinite love and mercy… he is God, he is good, deserving of all praise and worship.

Censorship.......maybe Ray understood this…. Censorship is prevalent in every aspect of our perception of reality, you might not realize this, the grandness of censorship, the sheer size of it all. “ A God of faithfulness and without iniquity, just and upright is he” (Deuteronomy 32:3-4, ESV)”The Ray Peat diet helps one become more Godlike. Health issues are a result of sin and it will cause the world to become more evil, stemming from disdain and distrust in your creator. The bible encourages medicine to those who are sick. Everything we need to heal is on this earth, for God is everything. Maybe Ray omitted his opinions on God and religion. He never said God is not real, that Jesus is not real. Everything is censored, our perception of reality is carefully planned censorship, divergence from the truth. The elites will continue censorship. The Holy Spirit is Godlike energy... capable of miracles, for all things are possible with God.

I respect your opinion. I care for you though, even though I don't know you... I care because God cared for me despite all my flaws. He commanded me to share his love for this is what is right, this is what is good. My life has been flipped completely for the better in a matter of minutes, I was drowning in ego, in love for the world... I was freed from it all, I looked to God. Religion is not for the weak...religion makes me stronger than I have ever been, religion is for the meek, who understand there is a creator. "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. "- Matthew 5:5. I was so unrestful, my soul wanted more than what this world could give. God has filled me with his love, in moments he came over me and put his hand on my shoulder. I cried hard... I feel different today. I feel stronger, I feel at peace, despite my current situation with all my issues.... this is power, this is the energy needed to heal, for miracles to manifest. God is good.

Turn to God, turn to the Bible. Maybe stop going on forums and visiting Ray Peat's forums all the time, and visit the word of God. Try to prove it is false.... then maybe can your soul find peace.... in time you will come to realize the truth. Your soul will forever be empty.... You will always lack energy. This is how God and Ray Peat and his ideologies and you are connected. God has a plan for everyone and everything. For it is written in the Bible, the book of truth. For what is truth cannot be proven false. It is about energy.... holy energy, the Holy Spirit, the Trinity. Jesus is real, he died for you, and he loves you. God bless if you read all of this, your soul wants more... creation longs to be with it's creator, just as a baby longs for it's mother. In the end, it comes down to faith.

Food for thought.

Last edited:

PopSocket

Understanding that there is a Creator/Source is the first step to Sanity. Believing in religion and religious texts is a step towards insanity.

Any being that requires you to shut down your critical thinking and just Trust no matter what and act blind is not a benevolent one. "Trust the plan" ... Cmon ! Tell that to the raped, killed, impoverished, handicapped, sick, blind, unloved. Tell them they should just trust the plan straight into the eyes.

Anyone who has done a good deal of research about what is actually going on and all the atrocities will raise an eyebrow to all this religious nonsense.

I have noticed most religious people suffer from constipation and their Cerebrospinal fluid is fill of ***t. Prove me wrong.

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
Understanding that there is a Creator/Source is the first step to Sanity. Believing in religion and religious texts is a step towards insanity.

Any being that requires you to shut down your critical thinking and just Trust no matter what and act blind is not a benevolent one. "Trust the plan" ... Cmon ! Tell that to the raped, killed, impoverished, handicapped, sick, blind, unloved. Tell them they should just trust the plan straight into the eyes.

Anyone who has done a good deal of research about what is actually going on and all the atrocities will raise an eyebrow to all this religious nonsense.

I have noticed most religious people suffer from constipation and their Cerebrospinal fluid is fill of ***t. Prove me wrong.
You are still egotistical. Kill your ego. Trying to figure out the workings of the universe is impossible it's a futile attempt by ego and intelligence to become God... There is a reason your mind cannot grasp infinity. We are made perfect... and yet we cannot grasp infinity...why is that?

"In both samples, the study showed that those with documented religious affiliations lived an average of 9.45 and 5.64 years longer respectively than those who did not.". Here is proof. Do research, do more research on Ray, where he was coming from with the bioenergetic viewpoint I think is correct. Da Vinci encrypted clues about the male and feminine energies, how there must be balance. Ray talks about this as well in terms of estrogen and testosterone, symbols and signs of his presence is already here. Jesus is depicted as a balance of masculine and feminine energy.... The balance of testosterone, estrogen and progesterone..... If the organism is able to adapt to any stressors... this is true health, this is resilience... the energy comes from God... through the practice of religion. He has rested on the 7th day of creation, his work is done, predetermined. The key to a fulfilled and whole life is given to you, it is within you.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals