Generative Energy #11: Nitric Oxide And Methylene Blue (with Haidut)

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

Are you able to maintain the 38-40 value without holding your breath? In other words, can you simply inhale and exhale for some time and keep that value constant?

I usually blow 35 when NOT holding my breath and while sitting. After walking until tired or doing some other kind of chores the number gets down to 32. It shows you how quickly physical demands on the body tax the CO2 resources. Maybe I am poor example, as my breathing is not optimal, but I try to breath through my nose all the time.

m_arch

My emma came today; my ETCO2 kPa value at rest at 1:40pm is 5.7% with about 12 breaths per minute... which apparently converts to 42.75mmHg. Interesting.

I will keep testing my ETCO2 and different times f the day.

This high ETCO2 seems to be representative of a high metabolism - my temps are also good but my pulse is low (60ish).

I wouldn't consider myself the picture of health despite my high ETCO2 reading.
I'm currently suffering from sore joints, dry eyes, acne & dandruff - but I have been taking 400mg of caffeine for awhile so I wonder if this has dehydrated my body and the increased metabolic rate requires more vitamin A or something.

Mito

Generative Energy + Haidut #5: Nitric Oxide and Methylene Blue

I think it's funny that Amazon appeared to have immediately run out of the cheap nitric oxide test strips. I'd be curious if anyone knows of a better source: I don't see any inexpensive ones on ebay, and this seems like the best Amazon can do at the moment.
@haidut When you used the saliva nitric oxide test strips, what results did you get? The one's I bought show that 10-58 µM is considered depleted and 59-161 µM is consider low.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut When you used the saliva nitric oxide test strips, what results did you get? The one's I bought show that 10-58 µM is considered depleted and 59-161 µM is consider low.

I was consistently getting "depleted" readings while using niacinamide and "low" when not taking supplements but still drinking coffee or other caffeinated drinks.

Mito

I was consistently getting "depleted" readings while using niacinamide and "low" when not taking supplements but still drinking coffee or other caffeinated drinks.
Okay thanks. My first try I also got the depleted reading (taking ~250 mg niacinamide/day, no caffeine).

LoryEl

Hi everyone. I am very interested in figuring out the benefits of using MB for kids as i see a lot of benefits from using it myself. 13y old daughter and 7 y old son. I started introducing it to my daughter last month because of heavy non ending period (3 weeks a week stop and than again started for a week -her first menses) and it seemed to help stop it imediately. Doctor said that she should not use it again as MB may cause kidney leasions but i used 1%mb solution 1ml and i see no study or evidence on this. I saw it helped stop her menses after everything failed and i tried a few days with her but not sure about the kidney issue. Is that true? My 7y old got a cold and i tried same on him but did not see any improvement. Are there any risks in using it for kids? @haidut your advice would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi everyone. I am very interested in figuring out the benefits of using MB for kids as i see a lot of benefits from using it myself. 13y old daughter and 7 y old son. I started introducing it to my daughter last month because of heavy non ending period (her first menses) and it seemed to help stop it imediately. Doctor said that she should not use it again as MB may cause kidney leasions but i used 1%mb solution 1ml and i see no study or evidence on this. I saw it helped stop her menses after everything failed and i tried a few days with her but not sure about the kidney issue. Is that true? My 7y old got a cold and i tried same on him but did not see any improvement. Are there any risks in using it for kids? @haidut your advice would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

I have never seen evidence that it can cause kidney lesions. In fact, it used to be injected to children with kidney infection with bacteria or fungus, as treatment. I would be really interested to hear where your doctor got his information from.

LoryEl

I have never seen evidence that it can cause kidney lesions. In fact, it used to be injected to children with kidney infection with bacteria or fungus, as treatment. I would be really interested to hear where your doctor got his information from.
Thank you @haidut i appreciate you taking the time to reply. I did not find any evidence either. I am going to research some more. I will also ask the doctor again to specify what is her evidence for this. Do you think there is any issue in using it on low doses for kids? On specific situations like these? The studies that i was able to find about use on kids are few and incomplete.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thank you @haidut i appreciate you taking the time to reply. I did not find any evidence either. I am going to research some more. I will also ask the doctor again to specify what is her evidence for this. Do you think there is any issue in using it on low doses for kids? On specific situations like these? The studies that i was able to find about use on kids are few and incomplete.

I would still defer to the doctor when it comes to kids but I would push hard for evidence against using it as many doctors would flatly lie just to get patients to stop using something the doctor does not understand/like. If that is the case here I strongly suggest looking for another doctor. As far as I am concerned, MB seems one of the safest (and oldest) drugs in existence and in low doses (<15mg daily) it has virtually no known side effects. In fact, the dose 15mg daily is used as placebo in clinical trials for MB as it is thought to have no effects (good or bad) while still coloring the urine in blue so that the patients would not know if they are in the active or placebo groups.

LoryEl

I would still defer to the doctor when it comes to kids but I would push hard for evidence against using it as many doctors would flatly lie just to get patients to stop using something the doctor does not understand/like. If that is the case here I strongly suggest looking for another doctor. As far as I am concerned, MB seems one of the safest (and oldest) drugs in existence and in low doses (<15mg daily) it has virtually no known side effects. In fact, the dose 15mg daily is used as placebo in clinical trials for MB as it is thought to have no effects (good or bad) while still coloring the urine in blue so that the patients would not know if they are in the active or placebo groups.
Thank you for your advice. I will try to get some clarity from the doctor.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals