Generative Energy #17: PMS, PCOS, And Breast Cancer (With Haidut)

Dan W

YouTube version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDu-bLKwnSI

Play the audio from a web page, or download an MP3
http://www.generativeenergy.com/main/episode17

Subscribe in a podcasts app
Use iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/gen ... 57763?mt=2
Or enter the feed URL directly into your app: http://www.generativeenergy.com/main?format=RSS

And here's Danny's link brigade:

I learned a lot in this episode, don't think it's only relevant to those with pesky double X chromosomes.

Attachments

• generativeenergy17.mp3
    92.2 MB · Views: 106

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:hattip

milk_lover

Thank you haidut and danny! good information! I checked danny videos on youtube and the guy has very interesting videos about Ray Peat-inspired food with very interesting taste in music :)

I wonder what haidut had before the interview. He's very calm and the ideas come naturally/fluently from his mouth knock on wood :cool:

johnwester130

It sounded very similar to the hair loss show

Because most people on hair loss forums use a variety of synthetic estrogens and progestins including the ones haidut mentioned

OP
Dan W

Dan W

milk_lover said:
post 117348 I wonder what haidut had before the interview. He's very calm and the ideas come naturally/fluently from his mouth knock on wood
I have a theory he's running on a prototype of a new supplement that'll be called SmartPro. Overdose will be risky because speaking to someone will cause their brain to explode.

Last edited by a moderator:

milk_lover

Dan Wich said:
post 117389
milk_lover said:
post 117348 I wonder what haidut had before the interview. He's very calm and the ideas come naturally/fluently from his mouth knock on wood
I have a theory he's running on a prototype of a new supplement that'll be called SmartPro. Overdose will be risky because speaking to someone will cause their brain to explode.
:lol:
Theoretically, what would this supplement have? Personally, I feel caffeine is the most important component.

johnwester130

milk_lover said:
post 117446
Dan Wich said:
post 117389
milk_lover said:
:lol:
Theoretically, what would this supplement have? Personally, I feel caffeine is the most important component.

theanine ?

taurine ?

honeybee

It wouldn't let me post more than 5000 characters so I uploaded the doc. This was a good one. Enjoy.

Attachments

• PMS, PCOS, breast cancer transcribed.docx
    43.8 KB · Views: 224

Lurker

@haidut said:
Ray talks about it basically as like the process of burning organic material the byproducts the soot that remains is highly carcinogenic and also he also makes a parallel between the estrogenistic carcingenistic of different substances.

Would activated charcoal be of any concern from the soot problem? I've consumed a couple pounds of AC in the past year so I was just curious.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut said:

Would activated charcoal be of any concern from the soot problem? I've consumed a couple pounds of AC in the past year so I was just curious.

Soot is charcoal plus a lot of other aromatic hydrocarbons. So, if it is indeed pure charcoal then it should be pretty safe.

Lurker

Soot is charcoal plus a lot of other aromatic hydrocarbons. So, if it is indeed pure charcoal then it should be pretty safe.

Thanks for the clarification haidut. I've read about heterocyclic amines from charred meat could be bad but then why does umami taste so good?