Fight Vaccine Passports Canada

haidut

Forum Supporter
Trudeau just banned unvaccinated Canadians from leaving the country from 29 Oct.

View: https://twitter.com/greenspain/status/1445923725703057411

How is this possible without passing a law? As far as I know, under the Canadian Constitution Trudeau can't just ban Canadians from travelling. He can close the borders through during state of emergency and this is maybe what the tweet is referring to. But I don't think he can just issue an edict/order saying no more leaving the country for unvaxxed Canadians.

OP
P

Peatness

How is this possible without passing a law? As far as I know, under the Canadian Constitution Trudeau can't just ban Canadians from travelling. He can close the borders through during state of emergency and this is maybe what the tweet is referring to. But I don't think he can just issue an edict/order saying no more leaving the country for unvaxxed Canadians.
As you know in this plandemic there is a lot of ‘banning’ and ‘mandates’ which are not being tested in court. Until people realise there is no legal basis for such instructions then the government wins. This is being challenged

Seven

Released late Wednesday night (Oct. 20, 2021) ...

CityNews Ottawa Logo
Canada set to reveal plans for COVID-19 vaccine passport for international travel: reports
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will unveil plans for an international vaccine passport Thursday, according to multiple reports. Trudeau will speak to media at 10 a.m. EST following a briefing with federal departments including the Public Health Agency of Canada, Transport Canada, and the Canada Border Service Agency.

-Luke-

The government always plays it strong, even the Soviet Union did until it collapsed. They are not as strong as they seem.
Reminds me of the old video of the news reporter telling that everything was ok while behind him everything was on fire and in total chaos.

Seven

Always great when government makes things "easier" for people. They just need to add all other health and personal information now to make it even easier still.

CityNews Ottawa Logo
Canada's COVID-19 vaccine passport unveiled for international and domestic travel
The new pan-Canadian vaccine passport will show the traveller's name, date of birth, as well as which vaccines they received and when.

The proof of vaccination system will be rolled out by the end of November, and officials say it will make international travel easier.

Travellers will be able to access the card through their provincial or territorial health authority.

OP
P

Peatness

GuyLivingman

Tough times for those of you in Canada dealing with this total tyranny. Our prayers are for you.

Dennis

I have legitimate reasons to seek an exception, the very reason I'm on this forum is because I have health issues. Has anyone got a medical exception? I'm from Ontario. Please contact me personally if you have obtained an exemption.

OP
P

Peatness

I have legitimate reasons to seek an exception, the very reason I'm on this forum is because I have health issues. Has anyone got a medical exception? I'm from Ontario. Please contact me personally if you have obtained an exemption.
Watch the video I just posted. The medical exemption is complex and corrupt, the video explains why it is difficult to optain one. It is not impossible to get an exemption but one will need to put up a fight with a corrupt system.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals