Vaccine ID Passports

Drareg

Catherine Austin Fitts doesn’t believe they will pull it off, the people won’t have it, I agree, there is only so much the police and military will enforce.

Once most people see the conspiracy theorists were right they will be disgusted with the ruling class, social media is heavily policed by nato soldiers running pro covid ,green new deal, great reset shill accounts, this won’t be enough.

It seems like they will collapse the financial system and pin it on the commercial banks, to get your savings back you will have to go digital via the central banks, debt forgiveness and all that, the middle class will be enraged but by then most of the working class will have nothing, the ruling class seem to be counting on the working class to be happy about all this and outnumber the middle class render a revolt easy to control, the fake left will frame and amplify the narrative that the rich lost and this new system is fair, the ruling class get to keep their wealth and property, it really is a crap idea if this is it.

Mike Yeadon seems to think this is how it unfolds.

Peater

they will collapse the financial system and pin it on the commercial banks, to get your savings back you will have to go digital via the central banks

That is an excellent forecast of events, I completely agree. They want CBDC.

Ritchie

Catherine Austin Fitts doesn’t believe they will pull it off, the people won’t have it, I agree, there is only so much the police and military will enforce.

Once most people see the conspiracy theorists were right they will be disgusted with the ruling class, social media is heavily policed by nato soldiers running pro covid ,green new deal, great reset shill accounts, this won’t be enough.

It seems like they will collapse the financial system and pin it on the commercial banks, to get your savings back you will have to go digital via the central banks, debt forgiveness and all that, the middle class will be enraged but by then most of the working class will have nothing, the ruling class seem to be counting on the working class to be happy about all this and outnumber the middle class render a revolt easy to control, the fake left will frame and amplify the narrative that the rich lost and this new system is fair, the ruling class get to keep their wealth and property, it really is a crap idea if this is it.

And what do you think the new financial system will look like?

OP
P

Peatness

I hope she is right.

haidut

Forum Supporter

I don't know that the poor will turn on the middle class, as their lot won't be improved by much (if at all) in a digital society. They are already getting some form of UBI/welfare from the govt and unless the new system dramatically improves that they will realize it is just a more draconian system for control over them. The only ones that will probably support this unconditionally are the new illegal immigrants that literally have nothing to lose, as even the already present illegals won't view kindly a system of control that would prevent them from supporting their families abroad with the earning they get in the US (which is what most of them are here for in the first place). Full CBDC means tracking and denying/approving every transaction and thus no transfers of money to foreign countries by the illegals, no drug running, no black markets (which formed to support the illegals in the US), no human trafficking, etc. So, I don't see how a large scale social unrest will be avoided. To me the situation is at the brink of an all-out war and even the elite cannot control the development of such a conflict once it erupts. To me, a more likely scenario is a temporary "retreat" (mostly limited to the US), regrouping, and then launching a new, much deadlier virus to eliminate any vaccine resistance, and/or launching a major regional or even world war. The latter will also allow a de-facto martial law to be established, especially if the US sees war activity on its own turf.

AdoTintor

yes things look bad. Its like you go to bed and wake up to find someones built a prison over your house. They constructed a prison for us while planet earth slept. They actually did this in Manchester, UK - during the evening the University constructed fences around the halls of residence to limit students COVID movements. Because the students could actually see what they had done they pulled them down the next day! But we didn't notice these fences being built round planet earth - or at least not many did. And its too late now.

Drareg

I don't know that the poor will turn on the middle class, as their lot won't be improved by much (if at all) in a digital society. They are already getting some form of UBI/welfare from the govt and unless the new system dramatically improves that they will realize it is just a more draconian system for control over them. The only ones that will probably support this unconditionally are the new illegal immigrants that literally have nothing to lose, as even the already present illegals won't view kindly a system of control that would prevent them from supporting their families abroad with the earning they get in the US (which is what most of them are here for in the first place). Full CBDC means tracking and denying/approving every transaction and thus no transfers of money to foreign countries by the illegals, no drug running, no black markets (which formed to support the illegals in the US), no human trafficking, etc. So, I don't see how a large scale social unrest will be avoided. To me the situation is at the brink of an all-out war and even the elite cannot control the development of such a conflict once it erupts. To me, a more likely scenario is a temporary "retreat" (mostly limited to the US), regrouping, and then launching a new, much deadlier virus to eliminate any vaccine resistance, and/or launching a major regional or even world war. The latter will also allow a de-facto martial law to be established, especially if the US sees war activity on its own turf.
I forgot about the payment transfer back to their families as an issue, it’s a huge sum when you think about.
Many of them use crypto to pay their families abroad, they will have to limit this also.

The CIA and other intelligence outlets may still need a currency for black market use, maybe not though is they have back doors into the digital system which is more likely.

Its laughable they are trying to pull this off, they are hated and this is growing.

Regina

whatever the TPT(shouldn't)B have planned has been in the works for a long time.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nTWgNnnRXI

OP
P

Peatness

I haven’t considered the role of immigration, illegal or otherwise, in the pandemic narrative. Perhaps this will provide a massive controlled workforce ready to usurp existing citizens who are not willing to be ‘vaccinated’. I also think the threat of a new virus is very real, it has been proposed my Mr. Evil himself Gates.

OP
P

Peatness

From the article

The death by starvation of Etwariya Devi, a 67-year-old widow from the rural Indian state of Jharkhand, might have passed without notice had it not been part of a more widespread trend.

Like 1.3 billion of her fellow Indians, Devi had been pushed to enroll in a biometric digital ID system called Aadhaar in order to access public services, including her monthly allotment of 25kg of rice. When her fingerprint failed to register with the shoddy system, Devi was denied her food ration.

Throughout the course of the following three months in 2017, she was repeatedly refused food until she succumbed to hunger, alone in her home.

OP
P

Peatness

From the article

The UK has hosted a meeting with global government leaders to discuss issues relating to digital transformation and the evolution of technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), big data and digital identity regarding the design of online government services.

Led by digital minister Chris Philp on 18 November, the virtual meeting was attended by his counterparts from Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Portugal, Republic of Korea and Uruguay.

According to the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport (DCMS) the goal of the international summit was to debate how the use of technology can be advanced to tackle challenges such as the pandemic, climate change, exclusion and inequality.

The technical design of digital government services was among the topics of the meeting, which was followed by the release of a joint statement from the nations involved around their commitments to digitisation and using tech to enhance relations between governments and citizens and drive social impact.

OP
P

Peatness

Vaccine certificates will strip you of your property - Catherine Austin Fitts-Message to Swiss - 2mins​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/xZgFE1W0A2Ec/

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals