Katherine Watt: In Her Own Words - PUBLIC HEALTH HAS BEEN MILITARIZED

Peating4life

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/TrdcWhjm9RYX/

On January 24, 2023 Katherine Watt was an attendee at a press conference that discussed the ongoing emergency use rollout of bioweapons being marketed as Covid vaccines. She discussed the legal framework for which this is happening and provides ways to circumvent the WHO/BIS/DOD initiatives that undermine sovereignty.
Worth the listen. 16min.

On January 24, 2023 Katherine Watt was an attendee at a press conference that discussed the ongoing emergency use rollout of bioweapons being marketed as Covid vaccines. She discussed the legal framework for which this is happening and provides ways to circumvent the WHO/BIS/DOD initiatives that undermine sovereignty.
Worth the listen. 16min.

Thank you for this good piece of the hot mess world puzzle. I reposted it.

Warrior

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.

Unite humanity with a living new language.

Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.

Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

Balance personal rights with social duties.

Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.

Be not a cancer on the Earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.

mostlylurking

Worth the listen. 16min.

I think this thread got off the rails; I'll try to get it back on topic.

Here's a link to Katherine Watt's Substack Blog: Bailiwick News
I've been following her blog for several months. Her work is extremely well researched.

Here's the latest entry: August 2020: Elizabeth Sadove presentation to FDA-CDC, Regulatory Updates on Use of Medical Countermeasures.

"Longtime Bailiwick readers will understand right away how the slide deck, especially the slide below, fit into the criminal intent evidentiary package. New readers will understand after you get oriented.

"For those confused about “right to refuse” to submit to EUA products, the [Potemkin] US government construes this as meaning military targets, known as “volunteers” in the table below, of the mRNA class of pharmaceutical-weapons, known as Covid-19 vaccines, must be told that they have a “right” to refuse, and that refusal may carry penalties such as loss of employment, military position, educational opportunity, or other de facto revocable privileges.

"The government construes these information exchanges between conscripted military/public health personnel (nurses, pharmacists, doctors) and targeted individuals (people injected with mRNA/LNP slurries) as non-coercive.

NOTE: the Comments at the Balliwick News blog are always well worth the time to read!

Last edited:

frannybananny

Worth the listen. 16min.

Well this blows my mind. I kind of suspected this was going on but I can't even show it to my grown son and family or repost it anywhere because then no one would speak to me!!!! I do wish she had spoken more on the last premise:
provides ways to circumvent the WHO/BIS/DOD initiatives that undermine sovereignty.

Back
Top Bottom