Fight Vaccine Passports Canada

P

Peatness

EMERGENCY: We're hiring lawyers to help FightVaccinePassports.com​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/iXtMSx7cuVo/

Legal Cases

ilovethesea

Vaccine Choice Canada is likely controlled opposition (and Rebel News definitely is)

Inaut

Vaccine Choice Canada is likely controlled opposition (and Rebel News definitely is)
You shattered my dreams with Rocco being legit @ilovethesea . I thank you for it ??

OP
P

Peatness

Where is the evidence to support this?

ilovethesea

Where is the evidence to support this?
Check out these articles.

Crowdfunding for lawsuits that go nowhere is an obvious tactic of controlled opposition.... people put their hope into these entities thinking they’re going to handle the situation on our behalf. All it does is waste time and make it even harder to fight later on.

Another good one on controlled ops Controlled Opposition at the Toronto Covid Protests

Jinju

Check out these articles.

Crowdfunding for lawsuits that go nowhere is an obvious tactic of controlled opposition.... people put their hope into these entities thinking they’re going to handle the situation on our behalf. All it does is waste time and make it even harder to fight later on.

Another good one on controlled ops Controlled Opposition at the Toronto Covid Protests
So who is opposing/fighting these mandates then? Including the proposed one not allowing people to board a plane or train?!

JamesGatz

It seems like every rule the NWO implemented for the scam has the same start - it always starts off slowly and people say "well thats ony happening in one country or state" then it starts spreading - then it becomes normalized - then the new absurd rule is introduced - this is insanity - it's a good thing I don't care about anything anymore