Fight Vaccine Passports Canada

mamakitty

Reminds me of the old video of the news reporter telling that everything was ok while behind him everything was on fire and in total chaos.
By old videos, do you mean cnn reporting on blm antifa riots and calling them peaceful protests?

-Luke-

By old videos, do you mean cnn reporting on blm antifa riots and calling them peaceful protests?
No, I had another one in mind, years ago. I think it was during the Iraq war.

OP
P

Peatness

Good news but why? Feeling suspicious...
There is no mandate because they can't mandate an experimental drug for a virus they have not isolated for a 'vaccine' that's not a vaccine, and a PCR test that's not fit for purpose.

Birdie

I've posted this in the australia thread. Very moving but where is the aboriginal population?
I've read that they are being treated horribly by the government. Saw some in this video but portrayed before the Hoax. Probably none of them, as none in that Canadian group, were part of a study group. I remember the Canadian doctor treating aboriginals in his town who said it was wrong to vaccinate populations who were not part of any studies. Hard to believe all the evil that is being done for money and power.

OP
P

Peatness

I've read that they are being treated horribly by the government. Saw some in this video but portrayed before the Hoax. Probably none of them, as none in that Canadian group, were part of a study group. I remember the Canadian doctor treating aboriginals in his town who said it was wrong to vaccinate populations who were not part of any studies. Hard to believe all the evil that is being done for money and power.
It surprises me that the so called freedom fighters are leaving them out of the narrative. Almost erasing their presence

Inaut

What's the deal with people thinking the "mandates" will be removed by March (as per Dougie)? I know a lot of people will be pissed if they just let this thing disappear after they've been coerced to get the vaxxxx....I don't get any of this nonesense.

ilovethesea

Caption:
“Right from the get go, Directive 6 gave employers within the covered organizations the option to allow employees to complete an educational session and to make their own personal medical decision NOT to take the V. Yet, these organizations instead decided to become lawmakers and put their employees on unpaid leave. Today’s announcement is evidence that in this sector, your employer had no legal right to put you on unpaid leave for deciding to not take the V.

If you were put on unpaid leave and now your employer has changed its tune and is attempting to recall you back to work, you have an option: you can treat this as a termination. If, however, you seek to return, demand full back pay. Please reach out to me at [email protected] if you need assistance.”

^ Anyone know if this is true - were companies given a choice and they all decided to require the V? (I assume many were paid off)

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CV02xY1lBBT/

Birdie

What happens when doctors 'just follow orders'?
SuperU | Home

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals