Vaccination passports are coming to Canada

mrchibbs

This is no longer a conspiracy theory, the mainstream media are testing the waters (likely on behalf of the Canadian government) and now a "bioethicist" is openly suggesting these passports are weeks or maybe a month away in Canada, where international travel is going to be impossible without a vaccine.

Welp seems like I will never go anywhere else for the rest of my life!

T

TheBeard

You underestimate the amount of little geniuses who will be able to fake one for you for less than a fortune.

The dark net will soon be full of fake vaccine passports that you'll be able to purchase with crytpo.

MrGilbert

You underestimate the amount of little geniuses who will be able to fake one for you for less than a fortune.

The dark net will soon be full of fake vaccine passports that you'll be able to purchase with crytpo.
And then they will then push for microchips.

Ben.

I don't get it ...

Lets say i refuse vaccination so i can't go anywhere because im "potentialy" harmful for the people around me ... wouldn't i be just as problematic in the city i live in? Potentially grabbing the virus from people visiting my town? Like following that logic they would need to isolate me for the rest of my life.

This is just pure blackmail, and i know many people who will get the vaccine asap if it means "freedom" for them.

T

TheBeard

And then they will then push for microchips.

Just as easy to carry around a chip in your wallet that is encrypted with your personal info.
I don't see the big deal considering how advance technology is available to the wide public.

Remember that they know they can't trick 100% of the population.
They will be satisfied with 95%.

And we are part of the 5% of have agile minds and internet research abilities.

Most peop'e are very thick and are too busy focusing on their 9 to 5 jobs without asking questions.

The elites will turn a blind eye on the 5% of us who can work themselves out of the globalist trap.

MrGilbert

Just as easy to carry around a chip in your wallet that is encrypted with your personal info.
I don't see the big deal considering how advance technology is available to the wide public.

They're not going to make it that easy.

Here is an example of what we could be up against:

Good luck forging that!

Inaut

Yup... one may find a “sketchy” doctor to fake the initial passport but as things continue to ember, they will only push for stricter verification methods (luciferase and quantum dot stuff). Once the cities are turned “smart” it will be impossible to remain outside of the system... The future Isn’t Friendly...

If you live in Canada I’d say find a plot of land far from the city and build an off grid cabin. If you are connected to their grid, it will be easier for them to coerce the population into further nonsense. Worst case scenarios start looking at other countries that aren’t buying the hype... Maybe Equador/Peru?

Kavie

You underestimate the amount of little geniuses who will be able to fake one for you for less than a fortune. The dark net will soon be full of fake vaccine passports that you'll be able to purchase with crytpo.

Broken man

Ye, you cant fake this cuz you will have nanobots inside your body and they will look for them.....

Kavie

Yup... one may find a “sketchy” doctor to fake the initial passport but as things continue to ember, they will only push for stricter verification methods (luciferase and quantum dot stuff). Once the cities are turned “smart” it will be impossible to remain outside of the system... The future Isn’t Friendly...

If you live in Canada I’d say find a plot of land far from the city and build an off grid cabin. If you are connected to their grid, it will be easier for them to coerce the population into further nonsense. Worst case scenarios start looking at other countries that aren’t buying the hype... Maybe Equador/Peru?
I have moved to San Marcos guatemala. Things are completely normal here, people are happy, events everyday, I rent a a small rustic house for $250 a month, (with a spectacular lake view) don't need a car to live here. Land and housing is cheap. A nice house for $100 k or less. Lots of expats here and many more planning to stay. (since the covid tyranny seems to be escalating even more) Still possible to get here through flights to the US. And Visas can be renewed indefinitely every 3 months. No citizenship required. People have used "home made" PCR tests to get in. Also the less invasive antigen test is accepted here. No quarantine. Come for a visit while you can! Freedom awaits... View attachment 21976:):

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_3ad.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_489.jpg

View attachment 21980

Inaut

I have moved to San Marcos guatemala. Things are completely normal here, people are happy, events everyday, I rent a a small rustic house for $250 a month, (with a spectacular lake view) don't need a car to live here. Land and housing is cheap. A nice house for $100 k or less. Lots of expats here and many more planning to stay. (since the covid tyranny seems to be escalating even more) Still possible to get here through flights to the US. And Visas can be renewed indefinitely every 3 months. No citizenship required. People have used "home made" PCR tests to get in. Also the less invasive antigen test is accepted here. No quarantine. Come for a visit while you can! Freedom awaits... View attachment 21976:):

View attachment 21982View attachment 21983

View attachment 21980

while the rest of the world is ending, seems some have made it to paradise already ;)

Mauritio

We gotta build a ray peat exile community somewhere:D

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is no longer a conspiracy theory, the mainstream media are testing the waters (likely on behalf of the Canadian government) and now a "bioethicist" is openly suggesting these passports are weeks or maybe a month away in Canada, where international travel is going to be impossible without a vaccine.

Welp seems like I will never go anywhere else for the rest of my life!

Considering Trudeau openly states the "Great Reset" is now national policy for Canada, I am not surprised. Sad day for the most of the "developed" world...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals