ballomar

Great find . I'd like to see if inflammatory markers are staying at a similar level even 10 weeks post vaccine. If so that would make a really good case for the mRNA beeing incorporated in our genome and a constant production of spike protein!

On the other hand, mainstream wont accept this study... to be fair, they have some valid concerns.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/COVID19/comments/qy88on/abstract_10712_mrna_covid_vaccines_dramatically/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Does anyone have access to the full paper not only the abstract?

-Luke-

Some hope.

Nearly 9000 health care workers threaten to strike

The publicly announced compulsory vaccination for health care professionals and for the general public is in no way justified from a medical and scientific point of view and is legally unconstitutional. This will also further divide society. Meanwhile, the young MFG party has founded FAN, a sub-organization that brings together workers in the health sector. And this approaches now with clear demands in an open letter to BM Mückstein: The Minister may take back the medically senseless, fundamental-right-adverse and society-dividing announcement of a vaccination obligation. One hopes for a giving in. If not, also a strike is not excluded. And this announcement is momentous: if the nearly 9000 FAN workers in the health sector walk off the job, the system will be shaken.

Why compulsory vaccination is categorically rejected:
vaccination does not confer sterile immunity; it remains possible for the vaccinated person to become infected,
therefore even a vaccinated doctor, nurse, etc., can endanger the patient by the possibility of infection.
therefore it is difficult to argue with a vaccination to prevent a risk of infection (in the health care system)
all vaccination approvals are only conditional in the sense of Regulation (EC) No. 507/2006
moreover, massive constitutional concerns stand against an announced vaccination obligation

Vaccination damages are concealed
"If one considers the comprehensively documented cases of most serious vaccination damages, then the vaccination obligation means even an intervention into the right to life after article 2 E-MRK", so RA Dr. Michael Brunner, Bundesobmann of the MFG. This right is indispensable, even if an intervention would actually be necessary in terms of public health. The Nuremberg Code also prohibits forcing anyone to participate in a medical experiment. "Any participation in a vaccination campaign must be, among other things, free, self-determined, without coercion, trickery, fraud, and with full disclosure of the facts and the law," Brunner said.

Health homework not done
The open letter also recalls that the real problems in health care facilities are not the Corona virus, but, among others, numerous other pathogens, including multi-resistant bacteria, due to hygienic omissions. Also of real drama is the nursing shortage in the health care system, which has been known for years, as well as the shortage of personnel among physicians. So instead of spending large budgets on pointless lockdowns and corona testing, it would make much more sense to invest the money in increasing health care staff and preventive measures.

"We know from our labor wing that thousands of health care workers will walk off the job if vaccinations are made mandatory. Especially since the right to stop work and strike is constitutionally guaranteed and protected," Brunner concluded.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Resistance is forming at the Vorarlberg police force

Resistance to the covid measures imposed by the government is apparently forming in Vorarlberg police circles. In an "open letter", the unknown authors specifically criticize the vaccination requirement. The provincial police directorate distances itself from the letter.

On Tuesday, an unsigned "open letter" became public, which, according to the self-definition, originates from "critical and vigilant police officers from Vorarlberg, who have not yet lost their democratic and moral compass" and is addressed to various public institutions, parties, interest groups as well as to the "alternative press".

The contents of the letter are quite interesting: among other things, the federal government as well as the federal president are called upon to "restore social peace, end the division between the population and give back personal responsibility to the Austrian people". A concrete demand is the abolition of the vaccination obligation, in addition recovered and vaccinated with antibodies should get back "their full rights permanently". "2G does not prevent covid from spreading, vaccination does not protect against disease and transmission," according to the - scientifically inconsistent - argumentation.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Birdie

Great find . I'd like to see if inflammatory markers are staying at a similar level even 10 weeks post vaccine. If so that would make a really good case for the mRNA beeing incorporated in our genome and a constant production of spike protein!

On the other hand, mainstream wont accept this study... to be fair, they have some valid concerns.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/COVID19/comments/qy88on/abstract_10712_mrna_covid_vaccines_dramatically/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Thanks. I was reminded (by a recovering lawyer) that the journal in which this study was published is not under the control of Big Pharma and therefore will not be part of the conversation.

Birdie

Some hope.

Nearly 9000 health care workers threaten to strike

Resistance is forming at the Vorarlberg police force

Please let this be. Thanks for update. Appreciate it.

TomS

Yesterday I received an sms message with a link, where I could check my PCR test (gurgeln) details.
I am happy, my girlfriend has no covid :): I could not cross the border since Monday, however, package arrived Tuesday. My girlfiend "gurgelt" at once, and sent it with my data. Monday morning arrives next sms message in order to be able to cross the border back to Germany.
There is a local facebook group where members update border cross information, as lot of them drive to Salzburg to fill up their car with petrol. Prices in Salzburg are about 0,30-0,40€/liter cheaper than those in Germany. They wrote people may see policeman at the border between 10 am. and 5 pm.

-Luke-

Bavaria prime minister/governor Markus Södolf...um Söder wants mandatory vaccinations in Germany as of 01.01.2022.

Meanwhile, parts of the Austrian government, the president and the state broadcaster ORF are having a big party with champagne while sending the rest of the country into a lockdown.

Andman

Bavaria prime minister/governor Markus Södolf...um Söder wants mandatory vaccinations in Germany as of 01.01.2022.

Meanwhile, parts of the Austrian government, the president and the state broadcaster ORF are having a big party with champagne while sending the rest of the country into a lockdown.

yeah wtf was that about? everyone is outraged now, and rightly so - they must have planned on that reaction somehow ?

-Luke-

yeah wtf was that about? everyone is outraged now, and rightly so - they must have planned on that reaction somehow ?
I don't know. There are countless examples of politicians not being afraid at all of the virus and not following their own rules. People then talk about it for a few days and everything is forgotten again. They don't try to hide at all that they live in a completely different world than the normal population. And the majority of the normal population is not interested. We are good enough for paying taxes and that's it.

Ben.

They don't try to hide at all that they live in a completely different world than the normal population. And the majority of the normal population is not interested. We are good enough for paying taxes and that's it.

I also like how we are "healthy" enough to work, pay taxes and keep the wheel going but "infectious, sick and dangerous" enough to lock people down and prevent them to excercise their free time.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Oh Nos! The Sky is Falling. The Sky is Falling.

This is one of the few things that gives me doubt that the elite are well in control of the narrative. If this entire "pandemic" and periodic viral release...ahem...I mean...mutation is deliberate and serves their goal of enriching the biggest corporations (which dominate the Dow, S&P 500 and Nasdaq) and destroying the "legacy" economy, then why would Wall Street freak out every time the "pandemic" seems to be picking up speed again? If anything, Wall Street should be rallying, right? Something is missing from the picture and I am not sure what...

Sefton10

This is one of the few things that gives me doubt that the elite are well in control of the narrative. If this entire "pandemic" and periodic viral release...ahem...I mean...mutation is deliberate and serves their goal of enriching the biggest corporations (which dominate the Dow, S&P 500 and Nasdaq) and destroying the "legacy" economy, then why would Wall Street freak out every time the "pandemic" seems to be picking up speed again? If anything, Wall Street should be rallying, right? Something is missing from the picture and I am not sure what...
I would imagine they buy the dip every time. Rinse and repeat. Fortunes were made after the markets tanked right at the start of the ‘pandemic’.

D9CF84EA-9A0B-4675-B5B1-CA0F6D70D328.jpeg

Andman

on a more lighthearted note, people here in Austria are starting to throw „Coronaparties“, where they gather at the home of a person who tested positive and try to get infected on purpose, risking exposure to „the deadliest virus ever“ in order to obtain recovered status and thus postpone vaxx mandates for a few months - of course media & the normies are freaking out as it completely destroys the narrative :D

on a more lighthearted note, people here in Austria are starting to throw „Coronaparties“, where they gather at the home of a person who tested positive and try to get infected on purpose, risking exposure to „the deadliest virus ever“ in order to obtain recovered status and thus postpone vaxx mandates for a few months - of course media & the normies are freaking out as it completely destroys the narrative :D

Yeah people have also been posting ads on Facebook & forums looking for positives to hang out with :grin

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I would imagine they buy the dip every time. Rinse and repeat. Fortunes were made after the markets tanked right at the start of the ‘pandemic’.

View attachment 30659

Right, but who sells to create those dips/crashes in the first place. Only the large institutional investors have market-moving power so it does't make sense for the elite to be selling to cause a dip and then to buy that same dip. A drop of 800+ point can only be caused by large institutional dumping, not by Robinhood zombies freaking out about the new "mutation". Some part of Big Money seems to be either genuinely dumb and afraid of the "pandemic"...or there is another event causing the crash that is being completely censored out of public view.

Bootselectric

Buy the dip works… until it doesn’t.

You can see how all these awful stocks (Pton, chgg, lmnd, zm to name a few) are down 60-70% from all time high.

Unfortunately I don’t know what Smart money is doing right now, but it surely is not buying small / mid caps. Only Big Tech is holding the indexes up. As soon as they fold, everything goes.

Somehow I think they are investing in Gold right now (and regular joe burns money in ***t coins).

Sefton10

Buy the dip works… until it doesn’t.

You can see how all these awful stocks (Pton, chgg, lmnd, zm to name a few) are down 60-70% from all time high.

Unfortunately I don’t know what Smart money is doing right now, but it surely is not buying small / mid caps. Only Big Tech is holding the indexes up. As soon as they fold, everything goes.

Somehow I think they are investing in Gold right now (and regular joe burns money in ***t coins).
A lot of big money still going into buying up property/land. I agree the indexes look primed for a collapse, I wouldn’t like to be retiring soon with a lot of net worth tied up in stocks, it could evaporate pretty quick.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom