• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

TomS

If you live in Bavaria, please sign this!
It's in support of a law suit against the covid19 vaccine mandates .

Thanks, I live in Bayern.

-Luke-

im pretty sure it was, the whole thing seemed VERY sketchy.
In hindsight there are a lot of things that seem quite sketchy. Why didn't WEF Young Global Leader Sebastian Kurz fight for his government and immediately dropped the FPÖ (although Strache immediately resigned)? Why did a German magazine/newspaper (Der Spiegel) have such a vested interest in overthrowing the Austrian government? And why did this exact magazine get more than $5 Million by the Bill Gates Foundation?

gates_spiegel.jpg

I wonder if we will ever find out.

Kayaker

In hindsight there are a lot of things that seem quite sketchy. Why didn't WEF Young Global Leader Sebastian Kurz fight for his government and immediately dropped the FPÖ (although Strache immediately resigned)? Why did a German magazine/newspaper (Der Spiegel) have such a vested interest in overthrowing the Austrian government? And why did this exact magazine get more than $5 Million by the Bill Gates Foundation?

View attachment 30594

Does Gates use the charity to avoid paying taxes for promoting his cause? I've never heard of the other people.

-Luke-

I don't know if we've had that yet. There are not only fines planned for the unvaccinated, but also for the vaccinated who do not have the "booster". In the future, the Covid certificate will only be valid for 7 months.

Translation
A new draft law provides for heavy fines for vaccination refusers. But it will also be expensive for those who skip boosters.

Fines of up to 3,600 euros could be imposed on those who fail to get vaccinated against the coronavirus when a general vaccination requirement is introduced in Austria in 2022. This penalty level can be found in a draft law from the Ministry of Health aimed at a possible mandatory vaccination in the healthcare system.

As Minister Karoline Edtstadler confirmed when asked on ORF's "Pressestunde" about a general duty to vaccinate, the penalty level could also be an "order of magnitude" to be reckoned with in the event of a general duty to vaccinate.

Penalties also for double vaccination
A controversial issue is that penalties are not only planned for general vaccination refusers. Those who do not receive a booster vaccination after a previous vaccination are also to be penalized. Penalties of up to 1,450 euros are planned, as can also be seen from the draft.

It has already been announced that the pace of vaccination will be accelerated: the third dose for vector vaccines will be recommended from the fourth month of the second sting, and for mRNA vaccines it will be possible to be pricked with the third vaccination from the fourth month after the second sting.

Green passport will be valid for a shorter period
There is a change in the validity of the green passport. It will only be valid for seven months from February 1, 2022 at the latest. Previously, it had been agreed that the Green Passport should have been valid for nine months from full immunization. Now, two months have been deducted for the third bar. With it the federation reacts probably also to the dropping inoculation protection after the long time.

In addition, a legislative procedure, including a review process, will be initiated to introduce a general vaccination requirement in Austria. This general vaccination obligation for all persons of vaccinable age is also to come into force on February 1, 2022 at the latest, with the government referring to the "observance of a required constitutional deadline for operational implementation".

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Shackles

View attachment 30594

I think Kurz is in on it similarly to Ursula von der Leyen. They both visited the same trainee school, as far as I am concerned. I can not back it up though

TomS

I don't know if we've had that yet. There are not only fines planned for the unvaccinated, but also for the vaccinated who do not have the "booster". In the future, the Covid certificate will only be valid for 7 months.

Translation
We both have NOT been vaccinated., Greetings from Salzburg

TomS

I think Kurz is in on it similarly to Ursula von der Leyen. They both visited the same trainee school, as far as I am concerned. I can not back it up though
I live in Bayern next to Salzburg, have not been vaxxed and do not want .

Ben.

I live in Bayern next to Salzburg, have not been vaxxed and do not want .

Glad to hear. Greetings from Tirol.
- A guy who is about to hide his money and possesions.
Maybe i'll find someone that can hide me in a basement or a bunker somewhere.

TomS

Hi, you will no hope, Austrian govnmt is planning to create a register for every person, not depending to the his/her age.
My Austrian girlfriend has not vaccinated, but she has been working in home office over 1 and half year.

Sofia2020

It would be time for Austrian people to start Niurnberg tribunal, maybe change the name in accordance with the location.

Mauritio

Thanks, I live in Bayern.
Same, already signed it

My bosses told us today that unvaccinated employees need to get tested everyday and pay for their own tests !
Insanity . Me and a coworker are going to quit next week if they really pull through with this.

Orome

My bosses told us today that unvaccinated employees need to get tested everyday and pay for their own tests !
Insanity . Me and a coworker are going to quit next week if they really pull through with this.

Sorry to hear this man.
Why can't you bring a certified Antigen-test which are free at the moment? I thought I read that it is not only 1 test per week which is free.

Mauritio

Sorry to hear this man.
Why can't you bring a certified Antigen-test which are free at the moment? I thought I read that it is not only 1 test per week which is free.
AFAIK it is only one test per week that is free. They raised it from 0 to 1 .
And it can't be a self test (at least for the unvaccinated) ,so you gotta make appointments with a testing center everyday before work, even when I start 7AM.
Even the vaccinated have to get tested everyday, but for them it can be a self test ,which the employer provides .

"Seit 13. November 2021 gilt wieder für alle Bürgerinnen und Bürger der Anspruch auf mindestens einen kostenlosen Corona-Schnelltest (PoC-Test) pro Woche."

Orome

AFAIK it is only one test per week that is free. They raised it from 0 to 1 .
And it can't be a self test (at least for the unvaccinated) ,so you gotta make appointments with a testing center everyday before work, even when I start 7AM.
That was also what I thought but then I read something like this:
I guess it would be worth a try. And do you really have to show the test before work? If not one could do it maybe in his lunch break and bring it afterwards. You would still have done 1 test per day.
When it comes for my workplace (and I have no doubt that it will) I will probably at least try it with the daily testing for a while. Although I really have to say that I hate the nasal test and don't know if I could stand this very long.

Mauritio

That was also what I thought but then I read something like this:
I guess it would be worth a try. And do you really have to show the test before work? If not one could do it maybe in his lunch break and bring it afterwards. You would still have done 1 test per day.
When it comes for my workplace (and I have no doubt that it will) I will probably at least try it with the daily testing for a while. Although I really have to say that I hate the nasal test and don't know if I could stand this very long.
I think it has to be before ,but that might be negotiable. The bosses weren't even there today, just put up a paper that said a bunch of random things without giving any sources .
I took a pen and wrote :" SOURCES ?" below it .

UltraInstinct

I'm from Salzburg. Unvaxxed.

Today, I had to send a ***t load of money (taxes) to this fascist government. But hey, they will reward me with a free vaccination in February... Joke aside. I thought about leaving Austria many times and taking the money with me hahaha, but I think it would be a cowardly move, leaving all my relatives behind.

I will never take this vax, period!!!

Makrosky

Same, already signed it

Don't quit. Take them to the court. I mean... wait for them to fire you. Just in case this is declared illegal in the future.

Makrosky

I'm from Salzburg. Unvaxxed.

Today, I had to send a ***t load of money (taxes) to this fascist government. But hey, they will reward me with a free vaccination in February... Joke aside. I thought about leaving Austria many times and taking the money with me hahaha, but I think it would be a cowardly move, leaving all my relatives behind.

I will never take this vax, period!!!
Isn't it easier to pay the damn fine? 3600 bucks is a lot but not the end of the world?