Experience With Flavonoids

I'm curious to hear from everyone that has tried various doses of various flavonoids. How did they affected your health? How did they affect your mental clarity and quality of life? Obviously, there is an issue with flavonoids in peat-land, but based on so many positive experiences, I'm thinking it may be worth taking these despite that (bit of?) extra estrogen.

I got into this line of thinking based on Kharrazian's book "Why Doesn't My Brain Work." The reductionist science tells us that some flavonoids increase estrogen - but what about the abundance of positive experiences reported with the use of these compounds in clinical settings around the world? Many clinical accounts detail startlingly quick recovery - which was being hindered by brain-based inflammation for months or years.

The only negative health experiences I've had in my life (within the last 5y or so) are all accurately described by this book's descriptions of brain-based inflammation and BBB permeability. If the optimum way of decreasing brain-related inflammation and restoring BBB is the usage of flavonoids, then I'm happy to have some of their downside for the vast upside of a better and more consistent life experience. This is doubly-so for those of us who work as engineers and jobs which mental clarity greatly benefit us.

OP
O
A follow-up question is: then by what mechanisms are they flavonoids helping people? If they do, then it is not via increasing estrogen - as that does not decrease inflammation.

A follow-up question is: then by what mechanisms are they flavonoids helping people? If they do, then it is not via increasing estrogen - as that does not decrease inflammation.
I like this thread remind me to reply to it tomorrow because I am about to go to sleep right now.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals