Does anyone know where I can get T3 from in the UK urgently? I've run out and am feeling awful

Callmestar

Sorry to post this here but I'm pretty desperate. I'd been taking Cynomel in recent weeks and having some really good effects and feeling a lot better after years of almost constant ill health. I was coming to the end of my supply and the place I order it from had no stock. I managed to get a private prescription in the UK for another form of T3 but it seems like it's absolute junk. It's doing nothing even in very high doses and I've gone back to feeling dreadful.

I need some more T3 desperately. Sorry to ask but is anyone based in the UK who could possibly post me some Cynomel or similar T3 medication? Just a couple weeks worth to get me through. I'd pay. Please DM me.

I've ordered some T3 from Dues but it's taking forever and also some Cynomel from another Mexican pharmacy now but that will take a month to get here.

I'm supposed to be going away next week so need some asap. If anyone can help please get in touch.

Sunny Jack

You could try boiling fresh oysters in milk as a last resort.

“You can theoretically, at least, make it yourself, if you for example boil milk with oysters or seaweed, a source of iodine and trace minerals, the prolonged boiling will create iodinated casein which in effect works like thyroid hormone, you can make it right in your kitchen, if it happened you are not able to buy thyroid in a pharma classical form. The reaction between trace minerals, casein, and iodine will produce an active thyroid-like substance.” - Ray Peat

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
Sorry to post this here but I'm pretty desperate. I'd been taking Cynomel in recent weeks and having some really good effects and feeling a lot better after years of almost constant ill health. I was coming to the end of my supply and the place I order it from had no stock. I managed to get a private prescription in the UK for another form of T3 but it seems like it's absolute junk. It's doing nothing even in very high doses and I've gone back to feeling dreadful.

I need some more T3 desperately. Sorry to ask but is anyone based in the UK who could possibly post me some Cynomel or similar T3 medication? Just a couple weeks worth to get me through. I'd pay. Please DM me.

I've ordered some T3 from Dues but it's taking forever and also some Cynomel from another Mexican pharmacy now but that will take a month to get here.

I'm supposed to be going away next week so need some asap. If anyone can help please get in touch.
Are you in London by chance? I’m in London and I have Cytomel with me. I’m here on vaca from US.

Last edited:

Mreqsol

You might buy Tyronene from idealabs (gets delivered pretty fast to EU if you choose UPS). Might play with the concentration to get drops that match your needs. IRC, each drop is 8 micrograms T3.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals