Do You Really Have Hypothyroidism?

jaguar43

Nicholas said:
post 108486
jag2594 said:
post 108485 When you email Ray Peat, does he make you pay a fee ? Or any monetary amount ? No. He receives about 140 emails per week. Any never charges for it.

I can't comment on someone else's experience. And i don't know about the dissertation ordeal...all i know is their radio shows with him. No, Ray Peat does not charge to answer e-mails when he chooses to answer the e-mail. It may be a line or two. It may be a couple paragraphs. He's been a practitioner in the past, though, with what i can only assume required payment of some kind. And when you send an e-mail to Ray Peat with a question you get what you pay for. But that's all beside the point. You said that it's unscientific to go to the "expert". And there are a handful of Peat practitioners out there helping people for a living or for some monetary amount (Danny Roddy included). By your definition you are saying that (if money is included) Danny Roddy is unscientific along with all the other Peat practitioners....and (if one is simply going to the expert and not paying money) Ray Peat is unscientific along with this forum. But maybe i misunderstood your definition of what approach is unscientific.

truthfully I have never talk to or followed Danny Roddy. I don't know who he is nor his style. But essential yea, one shouldn't sell "advice" for monetary value. I think Ray Peat's articles and interviews are vast and knowledgeable for people to try to take charge of their health for themselves. Since no one knows you better than yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals