Do You Need Vitamin K1 If You Get Plenty Of K2?

BearWithMe

Can't find the post right now, but some forum user claimed that his health issues won't resolved after a long time of taking K2, and resolved after starting K1 supplementation.

Can't find the post right now, but some forum user claimed that his health issues won't resolved after a long time of taking K2, and resolved after starting K1 supplementation.
I think taking suppliments requires supplimenting K1. If you are not taking suppliments making, things off balance with too much E and getting enough grass fed meat and dairy, it is not necessary to suppliment K The cow already ate the greens, filtered it and gives it back. "0" blood types have lower blood clotting ability which may require drinking extra "boiled greens" water. Topical vitamin E gets my blood thin, so I quit using it unless I up my nutrition. Alcohol and shellfish thin my blood too much too so I cut those out also.

BearWithMe

I think taking suppliments requires supplimenting K1. If you are not taking suppliments making, things off balance with too much E and getting enough grass fed meat and dairy, it is not necessary to suppliment K The cow already ate the greens, filtered it and gives it back. "0" blood types have lower blood clotting ability which may require drinking extra "boiled greens" water. Topical vitamin E gets my blood thin, so I quit using it unless I up my nutrition. Alcohol and shellfish thin my blood too much too so I cut those out also.
Cows don't eat greens these days :(

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals