Do you believe...

I believe...

• Those currently in power are doing the best they can and are looking out for us.

• Those currently in power know they're doing wrong and doing it on purpose to harm us.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Warrior

Do you believe that there are powerful forces at play (define however you wish business, spiritual, official etc...) that do not have your best interests at heart?

If so, why? What led you to this conclusion and what proofs can you posit that verify your position if you were addressing someone who believed the opposite?

I'm interested in hearing where you swim or diverge from the mainstream and on what points for which reasons as there is a great mix of people here who all have one thing in common and that is the desire to become better. This is a powerful goal and a wise journey for anyone on this planet so this discussion should be interesting as I'm certain we can learn a lot from each other and the way we think about the world and our position in it.

Nomane Euger

@Warrior
Hi, I suggest that it is neither of these two voting options,

I suggest that being in competition to some degree with other living beings necessarily includes committing certain acts that are sub-optimal for them, when cooperation is not possible,

I suggest that enough people who are currently victims of people with a higher degree of power/authority, would themselves further develop their dominating and sub-optimal/detrimental tendencies againts others if they were granted a higher degree of power and authority,

I suggest that none of these people are inherently "bad", a fairly high proportion of people have dominating and suboptimal/detrimental tendencies againts others when given the opportunity, yet I suggest that most of them would reduce these suboptimal/detrimental tendencies/actions againts others if they had a higher degree of energy, and that cooperation, potentially giving, would be possible without being suboptimal for the individuals

and lastly, I suggest that this is not the most important issue, potentially not important at all,

i suggest that even tho a net positive effect associated with good intentions is optimal for the well being of the individual commiting the action ,what matters the most is the net effect of people actions,positive or negative,independently of their intentions,

a good quote on that:

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions"

i wish you fun

JamesGatz

I believe that they believe they are doing what they believe to be the best for the planet (Nature - plants, animals, etc.)

But I suppose I don't think they care much for the average person and see us as equal to animals

Inaut

But I suppose I don't think they care much for the average person and see us as equal to animals
This.

Because most of us think like herd animals. This is a game of “enlightenment” to them and only a select few can achieve the higher aspects of human nature.

EustaceBagge

Your all overthinking it. They just want profit and feelings of superiority. The worst people are the people that think that a politician is any different than a CEO or major stakeholder, in the end they are all humans with an ego.

Like James claimed they cared about animals etc. which they clearly don't show by also being the n1 pollutant of the planet following the industrial revolution. If they cared less about their profits 90% of not polluting the planet would be in their hands to begin with!

They just like claiming land for themselves so that it doesn't get used before they can actually claim it, that is the only reason I see for why they try to "protect" nature, and taxes ofc.

More often than not the simple explanation is much more coherent/consistent in reality.

JamesGatz

Your all overthinking it. They just want profit and feelings of superiority. The worst people are the people that think that a politician is any different than a CEO or major stakeholder, in the end they are all humans with an ego.

Like James claimed they cared about animals etc. which they clearly don't show by also being the n1 pollutant of the planet following the industrial revolution. If they cared less about their profits 90% of not polluting the planet would be in their hands to begin with!

They just like claiming land for themselves so that it doesn't get used before they can actually claim it, that is the only reason I see for why they try to "protect" nature, and taxes ofc.

More often than not the simple explanation is much more coherent/consistent in reality.
You must be joking...

YOU GOT TO BE JOKING MAN ... 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ THERES NO WAY YOU ACTUALLY THINK THIS

You think this is about money?

DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS ALL ABOUT MONEY?

WHO DO YOU THINK PRINTS THE MONEY?

Who do you think owns America?

You still think this is about money... Do me a favor - don't mention my name on a comment this low-level man, it LITERALLY PAINS ME to read what you wrote

You DONT EVEN KNOW WHY they started the Industrial Revolution do you?

Oh my gosh man some of you REALLY DO NOT GET IT HUH ... Can't do 2+2 huh?

EustaceBagge

You must be joking...

You still think this is about money... Do me a favor - don't mention my name on a comment this low-level man, it LITERALLY PAINS ME to read what you wrote

It is not about money, it is about what it can bring you. It is about power, control, feelings of superiority (which I clearly mentioned).

And who "owns" the money is not even relevant, because they are not as intrinsically linked as you make it seem. It is not "the elite", it is just elite people with aligning self interests.

Just like how the Russia vs Ukraine war is all about wealth. Look at Iran, or other countries that are anti-America, they still sell Coca Cola and all your mainstream brands. Weird how that works.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
You must be joking...

It’s all of the above, there are 8 billion people in the world and all have their own mind. There isn’t one person or group that has absolute power or influence over everything. Groups of people can get together and insert their influence over people, nations , cities through propaganda, money , force , blackmail etc. and these groups have their own infighting for power and influence and that power changes over time and who and what influences or control they are trying excerpt over the world changes.

So what we are seeing now is money is power. But the petro dollar is dying. And if it dies these peoples power goes away , so that’s why they want to switch to the digital currency and the power that would give them over every bank account.

So really it’s about money and the power and influence that money gives them.

The problem with most people that are super rich have mental problems where there is never enough and with losing that money and the power that come from money consumes them and they do whatever they think that will help them keep it and get more.

The average person that accumulated enough wealth would retire and enjoy life. But only a sociopath would work 14 hours a day when they have more money then they could spend in a 100 lifetimes.

JamesGatz

It is not about money, it is about what it can bring you. It is about power, control, feelings of superiority (which I clearly mentioned).

And who "owns" the money is not even relevant, because they are not as intrinsically linked as you make it seem. It is not "the elite", it is just elite people with aligning self interests.

Just like how the Russia vs Ukraine war is all about wealth. Look at Iran, or other countries that are anti-America, they still sell Coca Cola and all your mainstream brands. Weird how that works.
It's NOT about wealth man, they have ALL THE WEALTH already - they've been had it since the times of Ancient Babylon

THEY DONT NEED MORE MONEY - NOR DO THEY WANT IT

Trillionaires dont care for money, they DO CARE about the planet and their goals are ALIGNED but this isn't about "money" - IT NEVER HAS BEEN

JamesGatz

It’s all of the above, there are 8 billion people in the world and all have their own mind. There isn’t one person or group that has absolute power or influence over everything. Groups of people can get together and insert their influence over people, nations , cities through propaganda, money , force , blackmail etc. and these groups have their own infighting for power and influence and that power changes over time and who and what influences or control they are trying excerpt over the world changes.

So what we are seeing now is money is power. But the petro dollar is dying. And if it dies these peoples power goes away , so that’s why they want to switch to the digital currency and the power that would give them over every bank account.

So really it’s about money and the power and influence that money gives them.

The problem with most people that are super rich have mental problems where there is never enough and with losing that money and the power that come from money consumes them and they do whatever they think that will help them keep it and get more.

The average person that accumulated enough wealth would retire and enjoy life. But only a sociopath would work 14 hours a day when they have more money then they could spend in a 100 lifetimes.
WRONG
WRONG
WRONG

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN WITH THIS

IT DOES NOT MATTER what you think of money as

Whats real money? Gold? Silver? Monopoly money? Diamonds? They CONTROL THE PRICES MAN - no matter what you think of money YOU WERE ALWAYS TRAPPED IN THEIR CAGE

You play by their rules, and you think 1-dimensionally

YOU'RE TRIPPING IF YOU THINK THESE PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING OVER THE FATE OF THE WORLD

Don't bet on it man

The US was founded as a masonic colony and ALL AGENCIES receive orders from a group of people above them

The CAGE you people SO DESPERATELY FEAR is already AROUND YOU - the only difference with their future plans is that THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN

Vanset

I believe that they believe they are doing what they believe to be the best for the planet (Nature - plants, animals, etc.)

Pretty much.

Peatful

Pretty much.
They are deceived.
Seeing good as evil. And evil as good.
Fully deceived.

They are doing it for Lucifer.
The Light Bearer.
Nothing altruistic about it.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
WRONG
WRONG
WRONG

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN WITH THIS

IT DOES NOT MATTER what you think of money as

Whats real money? Gold? Silver? Monopoly money? Diamonds? They CONTROL THE PRICES MAN - no matter what you think of money YOU WERE ALWAYS TRAPPED IN THEIR CAGE

You play by their rules, and you think 1-dimensionally

YOU'RE TRIPPING IF YOU THINK THESE PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING OVER THE FATE OF THE WORLD

Don't bet on it man

The US was founded as a masonic colony and ALL AGENCIES receive orders from a group of people above them

The CAGE you people SO DESPERATELY FEAR is already AROUND YOU - the only difference with their future plans is that THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN
Who are these people? Do we know?

JamesGatz

Who are these people? Do we know?
Some combination of....

33rd D masons, The Roman Catholic Church, The Knights Templar/Malta, The Rosicrusians, The Crown of England, The Crown Jewel of Saudi Arabia, all the people that followed the Ancient Babylon Mystery Religion etc etc

It is NOT POSSIBLE to know their TRUE power structure because agencies purposefully put out TONS of disinformation on it all - even if you found the truth you would never know because it would be surrounded by 10+ other lies

But if we follow history ... all roads lead back to the same people

OP
Warrior

Warrior

Its interesting if you compare and contrast the results of this poll about the intent of those who create the tune to which we're all dancing versus the other which asks the same but in ways different:

I wonder why that is? Do you know or have a perspective on this seeming dissonance because if its bad from the top down and the innocent, powerless and helpless are suffering isn't that, by definition, quite hellish and if there is no escape or exit bar death then what other conclusion could be drawn from what is actually bubbling under the thin veneer of sunshine and rainbows that seem quite pleasant, but are in fact, part of the illusion.

A trick within a trick, if you will, designed to prevent you from realizing what it is.

Everything is poisoned. The corrupt run amok and the wicked have free reign. Justice is criminal and serves the self same and goodness only glimmers in the hearts of the few who are subject to all of this.

What else would you call it? If not hell, or at the very least, hellish...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals