What is the single most important lesson you have learned thus far?

Sascha6990

Don't know if it's the most important but one thing I learned in this life is that a lot of people are mean and will try to fool you if given the occasion. Crying in a corner and complaining that people are mean will not change people. Instead, you could try to not be stupid and let yourself be fooled 😀

Nutritionally speaking, the biggest and most useful thing I learned is to trust my body because it knows what it's doing. When I discovered Ray Peat I was thrilled to find out my intuition was quite good, I already never liked eating nuts, seeds or vegetable oils. Although I never liked salads either, I was eating them because I thought they're healthy. I also used to think it's normal to feel bad from time to time. Now I know that you should always feel amazing and if you feel bad at any time, something is wrong.
I realised children have great food intuition which is getting ruined by adults :( Adults should learn healthy eating from children, not the other way around 😄

HeyThere

How are you so certain?

Far as I know, not one of the thousands of worshipped Gods actually wrote their "bible" themselves.

Instead, effed up men did. Faulty men. Tempted men. Heck, go play The Telephone Game. By the time the whispered words get to the end of the line, they are always scrambled and the original spoken meaning has changed.

OP
Warrior

Warrior

Here's another one for you on this fine day of the sun:

Be as a child.

Meaning let that Inner Sense that wants to know how things tick and is willing to entertain anything from all perspectives to see it makes sense or is interesting versus rejecting it outright without much more than a cursory glimpse because it doesn't match your filters of experience.

That really is the key to living. As opposed to existing, or to be more accurate subsisting, and once you've felt it by releasing your resistance it truly is game changing and everything becomes a lot more fun.

There is only one thing (itself no thing) which is everything at various states of vibration. Rigidity is the opposite of this and thus an unnatural habit so any impingement in your thinking/perspective will also be resonant with a physical limitation in terms of range of movement, ease, grace or smoothness as its all interlinked*. *There is far greater depth to this concept than this outline I've sketched in case anyone catches feelings and wants to get pedantic. Take what works, leave the rest.

Once again:

Be as children.

What is the most obvious difference between them and the Adulterated?

Grace. Effortlessness. Total presence. Realizing this is the first step in releasing the resistance you currently cling to like a drowning man with a brick who could easily save himself if only he was willing to let go of that which doesn't, never could and will never serve his best interests.

"Change your mind, change your life. But before you can flip the script you must first accept the lay of the land as it is. The wise can take a further step and question how it got like this because there was a time when it when it was better and that devolved to what it is.

This is where one can take this bundle of energetics (which seems like a problem but can become a gift) and recycle it. Much like roses produce agreeable odors by feeding upon excrement you can do the same thing as it all springs from being honest with your Self."

-Luke-

That material things, artificial stimulation and the recognition or applause of other people can never make me happy. And that it can be fulfilling to live a virtuous life, as and end in itself so to speak.

jdrop

Energy creates structure and reinforces. Lack of energy, allows senescence.