Dextroamphetamine For A Short Period Of Time Cycling On And Off

biggirlkisss

Dextroamphetamine for a short period of time cycling on and off. You don't lower dopamine if you cycle on and off. Thoughts experiences?

CoconutEffect

Dextroamphetamine for a short period of time cycling on and off. You don't lower dopamine if you cycle on and off. Thoughts experiences?

I’ve been experimenting with Dexedrine on and off. Can you provide a citation that supports what you said, lowering dopamine

Frankdee20

Yeah, can’t be as bad as Desoxyn/methaphetamine. Meth is associated with more toxicity on D2 function. Amphetamine is actually not as toxic on the heart as the cocaine metabolites. On top of that, I’m assuming you’re not mainlining, or smoking it. I always thought dextro wasn’t as widely available as the mixed salts in adderall.

Frankdee20

I’ve tried Adderall a few times, and what surprised me was the come down was virtually benign. I thought I’d be intensely depressed the next few days like cocaine does. I wasn’t, and there wasn’t a strong craving for it the next day. But the ***t is powerful, and lasts like 8 hours. Damn.

lampofred

Why on Earth...

This is turning from RPF into the junkie forum with everyone going crazy with prescription Parkinson's meds and now amphetamines...

Peatful

Why on Earth...

This is turning from RPF into the junkie forum with everyone going crazy with prescription Parkinson's meds and now amphetamines...
+1

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

whether or not you want to use these drugs is your choice but it better to understand then so you can understand rays work.

Frankdee20

Cocaine is much more euphoric, but really a short lived one. Then your chasing that, every ten minutes. Amphetamine, orally, is simply speedy.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

so it increases dopamine alot more then you crash with cocaine. It's interesting.

Frankdee20

Well, route of administration obviously matters. Swallowing a pill isn’t as intense an effect as snorting, smoking, or mainlining

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

i wonder why ray says a small amount of cocaine is better but a medium amount is very stressful to the body. aka estrogenic.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

frankdee I asked ray about small amounts of cocaine this is what he said.

Its main effects in small amounts are opposed to estrogen.

CoconutEffect

Why on Earth...

Sorry, that’s a shallow analysis. Some people here have seriously intractable health conditions that don’t respond to orange juice and have to stay functional in life.

Frankdee20

frankdee I asked ray about small amounts of cocaine this is what he said.

Its main effects in small amounts are opposed to estrogen.

LMAO. There’s no such thing as small amounts of cocaine! Meaning, the addictive nature makes this statement oxymoronic.

you’d have to be ingesting it in non isolated form. Like the coca leaf itself.

Last edited:

Frankdee20

Case in point, rats were trained to press a lever for water, food, or cocaine. Which one you think they kept pressing until death ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals