Poor Sleep, Appetite, ED, Mood - Endotoxin Problem?

tom94

So I posted this thread a few weeks ago: 10+ Day Period of Poor Sleep Quality but Doing Everything by the Book.. Please Help?!

In short; it's all about my recent struggles with sleep despite my various, thoughtful attempts to improve it (which have yet to still yield any results).

However, in addition to sleep problems, I am now also noticing my appetite fall along with mood and no more "morning wood".

My instincts tell me it could be because of endotoxin build up due to eating large amounts of starch which have accumulated over the last 3-4 months as I've been eating buttered, white rice daily for quite some time now.

Alongside that, I was using Phenergan (a.k.a Promethazine) to help with sleep and I feel like that played a key role in slowing down my transit time as a side effect and this therefore meant I wasn't eliminating quick enough for my body to mitigate any endotoxin problems from the starch I have been eating.

In the short term I guess I can try the following:
- Eliminate starch
- Stop any night time "sleep aids"
- Eat more fruits

Any of you feel like this is logical or can offer any thoughts?

Thanks

Beastmode

Improving sleep can be a long process for many. I've shared this with a few here, but outside of nutritional strategies, quality neurofeedback can make some significant shifts in a month or so. Feel free to DM if you want to more info on it.

FitnessMike

Any news mate? i wake up every 1.5h to void bladder only at night, very little urine.

Will try coconut oil/carron and charcol from today on lets see if its endotoxin related.....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals