Delete Account

Maljam

How come you want to delete your account? Not because of that yerrag ***t the other day was it?

OP
J

Jing

How come you want to delete your account? Not because of that yerrag ***t the other day was it?
Na just going to spend less time on internet and just going to delete accounts from places im on

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
go to each of your messages and run your mouse over the message and delete it. Type in the word - Deleted - Find out how to contact the webmaster Charlie and ask him to please delete your account. He has too much to do already so help him out
Jing already contacted me. I think he might have changed his mind.

LA

Delete 1,299 messages manually, one at a time. :hairpull
Yeah man, it is not brain surgery. It is boring altho basically easy if you have ever done static html pages or double-entry bookkeeping (which used to be called Italian Bookkeeping) it is like any other careful work such as picking worms off of buds or combing the winter hair out of a Rottweiler; great Den Dogs.
Basically all you need to do is have an extended keyboard, a large monitor, typeitin shareware a few other tools available from certain groups. Work out a routine to paste on a page and then hit a delete button. It can be fun, and very fast, especially to a person highly motivated to delete all their postings; *IF* Charlie is not available to delete their account.
Some like me, would eat chocolate while doing it and listen to music like Pantera, Marilyn Manson, Rammstein, Uma Mohan, toss in a few Sinatra classics from the Reprise years, Maria Callas arias (especially the ones where she is flipping out :): or listen to Carbon Based Lifeforms and even the Rob Dougan Matrix soundtrack. Music can be hypnotically focusing. It can help a person get into a self-induced out-of-body state and delete away. Again - it is *not* brain-surgery it simply takes a little work. Work is a blessing, work is good for people.
hacky.gif

Carrum

Delete 1,299 messages manually, one at a time. :hairpull
I'm an admin on a message board where years ago one guy worked himself up into such a state that he spent ten hours (Yes, ten hours) editing all of his posts by putting a full stop in them in place of the original post. I could have hidden all of his posts for him but it was too hilarious to not let him continue.

tankasnowgod

Yeah man, it is not brain surgery. It is boring altho basically easy if you have ever done static html pages or double-entry bookkeeping (which used to be called Italian Bookkeeping) it is like any other careful work such as picking worms off of buds or combing the winter hair out of a Rottweiler; great Den Dogs.
Basically all you need to do is have an extended keyboard, a large monitor, typeitin shareware a few other tools available from certain groups. Work out a routine to paste on a page and then hit a delete button. It can be fun, and very fast, especially to a person highly motivated to delete all their postings; *IF* Charlie is not available to delete their account.
Some like me, would eat chocolate while doing it and listen to music like Pantera, Marilyn Manson, Rammstein, Uma Mohan, toss in a few Sinatra classics from the Reprise years, Maria Callas arias (especially the ones where she is flipping out :): or listen to Carbon Based Lifeforms and even the Rob Dougan Matrix soundtrack. Music can be hypnotically focusing. It can help a person get into a self-induced out-of-body state and delete away. Again - it is *not* brain-surgery it simply takes a little work. Work is a blessing, work is good for people. View attachment 19169

I don't think you can edit or delete any posts after a certain amount of time (around an hour or so).

LA

I don't think you can edit or delete any posts after a certain amount of time (around an hour or so).
On one of my posts I highlighted everything, deleted it and typed in 'deleted' then *also* privately sent Charlie a message asking him to delete the deleted post. The posting was a duplicate posting due to my not being familiar with the forum.
If Charlie permitted self-deleting and trusted the person to be careful he could let them delete their own posting/s if he didnot have time. Deleting an entire account of extremely important information would be a Great Loss to all.

yashi

And I think that is good. It would make the forum less readable when every old thread (and on this board old threads frequently get bumped with new questions or information) would be full of holes in the conversation. If you post something, you should with the understanding that it might stay on forever. If you posted something very personal you can always ask the admin and hope he will remove it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals