How do I delete my profile. Can't afford new subscription fees.

Peatful

I believe you are grandfathered in

Meaning no fees

Mr Joe

" For those existing members who are already verified and post without moderation approval, you need not be concerned about these changes - you'll be automatically exempted from any fees and will continue to enjoy your current posting privileges." @charlie can confirm

OP
HeyThere

HeyThere

" For those existing members who are already verified and post without moderation approval, you need not be concerned about these changes - you'll be automatically exempted from any fees and will continue to enjoy your current posting privileges." @charlie can confirm

Oops, thank you. That's what I get for rushing my reading before work!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Confirmed. :hattip

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Is there a way to know if your account if verified without posting? :p:
If you could post freely before the subscription model was put in place (June 5th), then you were verified. If for some reason you cannot post now, but could post before June 5th, send me a private message and I will fix it. Easy peasy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals