Decreased cognitive function caused by spike protein exposure? Prions

mostlylurking

What I'm trying to say is that limiting your coffee drinking is not a central point that Costantini uses when he gives advice. He said not to drink coffee with the supplement. Water best. No oj with the thiamine.

You can find plenty of advice on the internet to limit coffee. It's not a part of Peat's advice.
Yes, you can find plenty of advice on the internet to limit coffee. I said that I learned from personal experience that a cup of coffee slammed me into crisis because I had a serious thiamine deficiency/functional blockage. I can no longer personally tolerate much coffee. I'm OK with one small cup of coffee in a large glass of milk and ice = iced coffee, once a day, maybe. Ray Peat's advice is to listen to your body. My body has told me I can't tolerate much coffee anymore.

Nemo

If one has had covid 18months ago and Is struggling with cognitive decline such as forgetting people’s names who are known and struggling with brain fog, Would it be wise to consider the risk for prions disease from the spike protein exposure

Remember that there can be other causes of brain fog. But yes, odds are decent that this is related to your Covid and that spike protein prions are an issue, especially since you're already dealing with thyroid.

There are some simple effective treatments you can still try on your own (see below). If they don't work, I would see a doctor to get tests and a diagnosis.

if so what are some ways to mitigate damage or prevent further degeneration

coffee aspirin methylene blue ivermectin cyproheptidine liver oysters and Progesterone and thyroid are in use currently

anything else that could protect brain function?
feeling a bit scary strugggling with this cognitive function looking for ideas/hope/other people’s experience

You're using very good stuff and I would continue using all of it. I would be splashing plenty of progesterone on my head right now.

Zelenko says you may add hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200mg 2 times a day for 5-7 days if you're not seeing improvement after two days of ivermectin.

I'd take a look at his complete protocol and also at Fleming's:

Note that Fleming uses other drugs that will kick spike proteins off other receptors and clean up plaques, and you may need that extra help.

But you may want to look first at a second antihistamine, because a combo of H1 and H2 blockers seems to be working well with Covid long haulers.

Cyproheptidine blocks the H1 receptor. At high enough concentrations, it will also block the H2 receptor, but I don't think the low doses of cypro used around here will block the H2 receptor and I don't think I'd just go raising the dose.

What the scientists and Covid long haulers in the circle around scientist Walter Chestnut are using is Pepcid and Zyrtec together. Usually they use the Zyrtec at night (H1 blocker, makes you drowsy) and the Pepcid in the morning (H2 blocker).

You might consider adding morning Pepcid to your bedtime cypro.

You might start by seeing if this one simple addition will take care of the problem. There's in vitro evidence that antihistamines help block binding of the spike proteins:

And this is something you could take long-term if you need to.

If you try the Pepcid first and that's not enough, be aware that hydroxychloroquine has been shown to be effective against prions. Fleming's protocol uses a long-term dose of HCQ twice a week, with ivermectin once every two weeks for people who've been vaxxed. That would likely be appropriate for a long-hauler.

If all this doesn't help pretty fast, AJ, you need a ferritin and copper test. If your ferritin level is super high, you may need to start chelating iron. What happens is, if your body incorporated the viral rna into your dna, and you're making spike proteins, the spike proteins chelate your copper and you wind up with a terribly high ferritin level that can cause your symptoms all by itself.

We'd need to ask people around here the best way to chelate iron, or ask your doctor.

If you need further help, I would get a doctor referral here:

The doctors there will work with you with all the treatments many doctors are refusing to use (meaning everything effective). I would tell your doctor you're a Covid long hauler and bring in a copy of Fleming's protocol to talk to him about. Be sure to mention the brain fog.

You can talk to a doctor free online about any of this here:

myfreedoctor.com

They are literally free. If you have insurance, they will bill it. If not, they are free and you can make a donation if you want to. They too are hip on ivermectin and HCQ and all the other effective treatments.

If you're outside the U.S., you can find doctors in almost any country who will help you here:

Please don't put this off, Ancestral Joy. Please deal with this asap, especially since ivermectin hasn't worked. Every doctor and scientist I'm following emphasizes you'll get the best results by treating fast.

Summary:

If it were me, I'd:

1. First, add 20 mg Pepcid AC in the morning. If that doesn't take care of it, I'd:

2. Try the week of HCQ. If that doesn't work, I'd:

3. Get the test of your copper and ferritin levels. If ferritin is super high, I'd chelate. If that isn't enough, I'd:

4. Take the Fleming protocol to a doctor you can work with on the rest of the protocol and whatever tests and scans you need to rule out other problems.

Nemo

If one has had covid 18months ago and Is struggling with cognitive decline such as forgetting people’s names who are known and struggling with brain fog, Would it be wise to consider the risk for prions disease from the spike protein exposure
if so what are some ways to mitigate damage or prevent further degeneration

coffee aspirin methylene blue ivermectin cyproheptidine liver oysters and Progesterone and thyroid are in use currently

anything else that could protect brain function?
feeling a bit scary strugggling with this cognitive function looking for ideas/hope/other people’s experience

AJ, here is more on doctors using antihistamines (both H1 and H2 blockers) for Covid.

They are now pronouncing it a cure and they recommend it as a safe prophylactic as well. All you'd need to add is Pepcid in the morning.

Copper is involved in the regulation of histamines so if antihistamines are working, it suggests the copper/iron dysregulation Walter Chestnut was saying was a central feature of the spike protein. I'd probably get copper and ferritin level tests sooner rather than later.

View: https://twitter.com/Covid19Crusher/status/1408696062869659649

Last edited:

Makrosky

When I got sick last fall I tested myself with about 250-300mg thiamine hcl. I got a remarkable reaction within 45 minutes. My temperature went up a full degree to "normal" 98.6 and all my pain/inflammation went away. But it didn't stay away. This dose worked for maybe 3-4 days, then I had to increase it. I stair stepped up over a period of a couple of months. I just went by how I felt. I wound up taking 2 grams/day, in 2 divided doses, which is the recommended dose based on my weight that I found on Dr. Costantini's website here: HDT Therapy I've been taking this dose for almost 5 months and many of my long term problems have resolved.
Resolved while you take the b1 hcl or have they resolved permanently because you replenished your b1 stores?

mostlylurking

Resolved while you take the b1 hcl or have they resolved permanently because you replenished your b1 stores?
Sorry, I don't know. I'm still taking 2 grams/day. I plan to keep this up at least for this year, if not longer. I've had a thiamine deficiency/functional blockage for a very long time; the high dose thiamine is helping to resolve some long term autonomic nervous system issues that I've had for at least 20 years, maybe 30 years, or longer. I suspect I will need to keep taking it if I want to retain the improvement.

InChristAlone

How long have you been on cypro? It could account for the lower brain function. I feel a little loopy like sleepy and just more relaxed on such a tiny amount. Definitely doesn't promote fast thinking.

OP
A

AncestralJoy

Remember that there can be other causes of brain fog. But yes, odds are decent that this is related to your Covid and that spike protein prions are an issue, especially since you're already dealing with thyroid.

There are some simple effective treatments you can still try on your own (see below). If they don't work, I would see a doctor to get tests and a diagnosis.

You're using very good stuff and I would continue using all of it. I would be splashing plenty of progesterone on my head right now.

Zelenko says you may add hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200mg 2 times a day for 5-7 days if you're not seeing improvement after two days of ivermectin.

I'd take a look at his complete protocol and also at Fleming's:

Note that Fleming uses other drugs that will kick spike proteins off other receptors and clean up plaques, and you may need that extra help.

But you may want to look first at a second antihistamine, because a combo of H1 and H2 blockers seems to be working well with Covid long haulers.

Cyproheptidine blocks the H1 receptor. At high enough concentrations, it will also block the H2 receptor, but I don't think the low doses of cypro used around here will block the H2 receptor and I don't think I'd just go raising the dose.

What the scientists and Covid long haulers in the circle around scientist Walter Chestnut are using is Pepcid and Zyrtec together. Usually they use the Zyrtec at night (H1 blocker, makes you drowsy) and the Pepcid in the morning (H2 blocker).

You might consider adding morning Pepcid to your bedtime cypro.

You might start by seeing if this one simple addition will take care of the problem. There's in vitro evidence that antihistamines help block binding of the spike proteins:

And this is something you could take long-term if you need to.

If you try the Pepcid first and that's not enough, be aware that hydroxychloroquine has been shown to be effective against prions. Fleming's protocol uses a long-term dose of HCQ twice a week, with ivermectin once every two weeks for people who've been vaxxed. That would likely be appropriate for a long-hauler.

If all this doesn't help pretty fast, AJ, you need a ferritin and copper test. If your ferritin level is super high, you may need to start chelating iron. What happens is, if your body incorporated the viral rna into your dna, and you're making spike proteins, the spike proteins chelate your copper and you wind up with a terribly high ferritin level that can cause your symptoms all by itself.

We'd need to ask people around here the best way to chelate iron, or ask your doctor.

If you need further help, I would get a doctor referral here:

The doctors there will work with you with all the treatments many doctors are refusing to use (meaning everything effective). I would tell your doctor you're a Covid long hauler and bring in a copy of Fleming's protocol to talk to him about. Be sure to mention the brain fog.

You can talk to a doctor free online about any of this here:

myfreedoctor.com

They are literally free. If you have insurance, they will bill it. If not, they are free and you can make a donation if you want to. They too are hip on ivermectin and HCQ and all the other effective treatments.

If you're outside the U.S., you can find doctors in almost any country who will help you here:

Please don't put this off, Ancestral Joy. Please deal with this asap, especially since ivermectin hasn't worked. Every doctor and scientist I'm following emphasizes you'll get the best results by treating fast.

Summary:

If it were me, I'd:

1. First, add 20 mg Pepcid AC in the morning. If that doesn't take care of it, I'd:

2. Try the week of HCQ. If that doesn't work, I'd:

3. Get the test of your copper and ferritin levels. If ferritin is super high, I'd chelate. If that isn't enough, I'd:

4. Take the Fleming protocol to a doctor you can work with on the rest of the protocol and whatever tests and scans you need to rule out other problems.
Sobering. Thanks for your contributions they’re always comprehensive yet very digestible and extremely helpful.

by Pepcid do you mean famotidine?

5A9F440E-FEE1-4005-A3BF-69EDAB2F8D83.jpeg

I’ve been using kenogens progest E which is thick and viscous, I squeeze a large amount onto my tongue and massage it into roof of mouth. I’ve gone through two bottles in the last three weeks or so.id imagine it would be totally fine to over ride my cycle for a month or two with high dose progest throughout the whole month?
Would roof of mouth absorption be enough?(you said splash it all over your head which is Somewhat difficult to do with the viscosity Lol but I can have a constant administration via roof of mouth which is pretty close to the brain?)

Also with Cypro I’m only doing one or two drops of haiduts Cypriot so only 0.5-1mg and at night. I’m happy to try slightly higher if it may be helpful and the adding the Pepcid in the Am, how long doing this would I expect of hope to feel any improvement?

Makrosky

Sorry, I don't know. I'm still taking 2 grams/day. I plan to keep this up at least for this year, if not longer. I've had a thiamine deficiency/functional blockage for a very long time; the high dose thiamine is helping to resolve some long term autonomic nervous system issues that I've had for at least 20 years, maybe 30 years, or longer. I suspect I will need to keep taking it if I want to retain the improvement.
Thanks! Glad to hear it works so well for you. Do you also take other b-vitamins?

mostlylurking

Thanks! Glad to hear it works so well for you. Do you also take other b-vitamins?
Yes. I take a good b-complex with no excipients and I also take extra niacinamide and riboflavin. I eat liver once a week too. I also take magnesium glycinate.

It is my understanding that high dose thiamine can deplete magnesium and possibly also potassium; I rely on a quart of orange juice daily to supply the potassium. I occasionally get a strange drawing spasm in my left hand and also my right foot. I suspect a possible electrolyte issue so I'm trying hard to be consistent with the OJ and also add a pinch of salt to it sometimes when my salt intake is low due to my Peaty diet.

Zpol

Hello @AncestralJoy . I have experienced rather severe neurological issues recently as well. I'm not sure if I experienced COVID ever, if I did it was over a year ago, but the cognitive issues just started a few weeks ago and very abruptly after being exposed to 8 vaccinated people while sitting in close proximity having dinner together.
About an hour after dinner, I had a hard time verbally communicating, it was like I wanted to talk but I couldn't, also my limbs felt weirdly heavy and fatigued and my movements felt uncoordinated. This lasted into the next day but by the late afternoon I felt fine again.
I went to see my doctor a few days later and she assured me wasn't a mini stroke and that she's pretty sure it's something called Mast Cell Activation syndrome. The reason I'm telling you this is because she said her and her colleagues have seen a drastic upward trend in this syndrome in their COVID long haul patients and in their vaccinated patients and because your symptoms are similar to mine which prompted the MCAS diagnosis. They believe treating this syndrome will alleviate symptoms including neurological.
Basically the treatment is a second generation antihistamine like Claritin or Zyrtec 3x per day and first generation antihistamine 2x per day like Cyproheptadine or Ketotifen or famotidine but it's last choice (H1 and H2 blockers). Also, quercetin and aspirin. (She said you need to get thyroid monitored while taking quercetin.) And obviously avoid high histamine trigger foods.

This is not to understate the risk of prion disease. But, I think it's important to treat underlying inflammatory conditions in order to delay the degenerative effects of ageing, including the effects brought on to us by exposure to toxins (spike protein, glyphosate, EMF, etc).

Edit... I think corticoid releasing hormone (CRH) is involved in this syndrome as well and possibly a high dose supplementation of pregnenolone can be beneficial. My hope is that pregnenolone can decrease the need for the H1 and H2 blockers since they are not without drawbacks.
Also of note is that my doctor is confident that the syndrome is treatable within a few months up to two years but that people do get cured and no longer have to take the meds. Ultimately though we all have to attempt to reduce incoming stress and become more resistant to the stress we can't avoid like the spike protein.

Last edited:

Nemo

Sobering. Thanks for your contributions they’re always comprehensive yet very digestible and extremely helpful.

View attachment 24631

I’ve been using kenogens progest E which is thick and viscous, I squeeze a large amount onto my tongue and massage it into roof of mouth. I’ve gone through two bottles in the last three weeks or so.id imagine it would be totally fine to over ride my cycle for a month or two with high dose progest throughout the whole month?
Would roof of mouth absorption be enough?(you said splash it all over your head which is Somewhat difficult to do with the viscosity Lol but I can have a constant administration via roof of mouth which is pretty close to the brain?)

Also with Cypro I’m only doing one or two drops of haiduts Cypriot so only 0.5-1mg and at night. I’m happy to try slightly higher if it may be helpful and the adding the Pepcid in the Am, how long doing this would I expect of hope to feel any improvement?

AJ, yes, famotidine. I'm going to go get you two links. One was an account of in vitro studies on antihistamines for Covid. The other is the first human trial.

The first human trial (results just announced this week) was a complete success. They are saying the treatment was a complete cure and a successful prophylaxis. And again, when scientist Walter Chestnut started recommending antihistamines for Covid, including long-haul Covid, I saw a hundred long-haulers show up in his feed and start telling him how well Zyrtec and Pepcid had worked for them.

It makes complete sense. The way the spike proteins cause brain fog and other neurological symptoms, including prions, is by chelating copper and causing iron dysregulation. Copper regulates histamine production in the brain and the spikes are stealing all the copper. You wind up with high ferritin levels and that's enough to cause all the brain disorders.

Anyway, I'll go find the links. But I would start by just sticking to your current cypro dose and adding famotidine in the morning. Haidut has said a 20 mg dose up to twice a day won't affect your stomach acid. If it were me, I'd start with a 10 mg dose. If that works, why use more?

If that doesn't do it, I'd go to 20 mg in the a.m., see how that does. I wouldn't consider raising cypro unless you see you still need more.

Even then, I probably wouldn't raise cypro until I got a ferritin test. There's a good chance you developed high ferritin levels over the past 18 months. Simply donating blood might give you relief in conjunction with the antihistamines. Or you might need to chelate iron.

And this is not the time to slack off on your copper intake. An ounce of beef liver a day, six days a week, would be a great idea right now to get your copper levels up as you kick out the spike proteins or neutralize them somehow.

I'll go get you the links.

Nemo

View attachment 24631

AJ, here's a translated article about the Spanish human trial:

Spanish doctors have been treating 421 Covid patients with antihistamines (dexchlorpheniramine, cetirizine or loratadine=claritin) and azithromycin and conclude:

"The treatment is curative."

Other antihistamines (H1 and H2 blockers) have been used in vitro with success. Again, in Walter Chestnut's feed, all the long-haulers are using Zyrtec and Pepcid, but I think cypro will likely work. If not, you may have to try Zyrtec or another H1 blocker.

Some long-haulers are also using a dab of ivermectin a week with the antihistamine therapy. It seems to stabilize mast cells that are helping do the harm. But studies on hydroxyzine are also showing promise. It's an antihistamine and mast cell stabilizer that penetrates into the brain:

So what I'm saying is that if cypro and famotidine don't work, you might want to try Zyrtec and famotidine or hydroxyzine and famotidine. The doctors in Walter Chestnut's circle are very excited by hydroxyzine.

I believe for hydroxyzine you'd need a doctor's prescription, but maybe not where you are.

And don't forget that if cypro at your current dose and famotidine don't seem to be helping enough, a blood donation and daily ounce of beef liver 6 days a week might make everything go faster.

Please stay in touch, AJ. Don't just disappear on us.

Vileplume

Hello @AncestralJoy . I have experienced rather severe neurological issues recently as well. I'm not sure if I experienced COVID ever, if I did it was over a year ago, but the cognitive issues just started a few weeks ago and very abruptly after being exposed to 8 vaccinated people while sitting in close proximity having dinner together.
About an hour after dinner, I had a hard time verbally communicating, it was like I wanted to talk but I couldn't, also my limbs felt weirdly heavy and fatigued and my movements felt uncoordinated. This lasted into the next day but by the late afternoon I felt fine again.
I went to see my doctor a few days later and she assured me wasn't a mini stroke and that she's pretty sure it's something called Mast Cell Activation syndrome. The reason I'm telling you this is because she said her and her colleagues have seen a drastic upward trend in this syndrome in their COVID long haul patients and in their vaccinated patients and because your symptoms are similar to mine which prompted the MCAS diagnosis. They believe treating this syndrome will alleviate symptoms including neurological.
Basically the treatment is a second generation antihistamine like Claritin or Zyrtec 3x per day and first generation antihistamine 2x per day like Cyproheptadine or Ketotifen or famotidine but it's last choice (H1 and H2 blockers). Also, quercetin and aspirin. (She said you need to get thyroid monitored while taking quercetin.) And obviously avoid high histamine trigger foods.

This is not to understate the risk of prion disease. But, I think it's important to treat underlying inflammatory conditions in order to delay the degenerative effects of ageing, including the effects brought on to us by exposure to toxins (spike protein, glyphosate, EMF, etc).

Edit... I think corticoid releasing hormone (CRH) is involved in this syndrome as well and possibly a high dose supplementation of pregnenolone can be beneficial. My hope is that pregnenolone can decrease the need for the H1 and H2 blockers since they are not without drawbacks.
Also of note is that my doctor is confident that the syndrome is treatable within a few months up to two years but that people do get cured and no longer have to take the meds. Ultimately though we all have to attempt to reduce incoming stress and become more resistant to the stress we can't avoid like the spike protein.
I started noticing high histamine symptoms, which often mirror mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS) symptoms, around the time vaccines started rolling out in January. The primary symptoms were hot flashes, tachycardia, general heat intolerance, sweating, and a panicked/muddled mind. These symptoms came and went for months, until recently I figured out a treatment that seems to help:
-cyproheptadine 2 mg/day
-aspirin (unfortunately it upsets my digestive system)
-raw goat milk
-cynoplus (1/2 tablet/day) and cynomel (1/4 tablet/day)
-plenty of fruit, as long as it digests well

I never considered that spike protein could have triggered my symptoms, but now I consider the spike protein transmission a possible cause. Thus far, ironing out bioenergetics, antihistamines, and thyroid has helped control the symptoms.

Nemo

I started noticing high histamine symptoms, which often mirror mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS) symptoms, around the time vaccines started rolling out in January. The primary symptoms were hot flashes, tachycardia, general heat intolerance, sweating, and a panicked/muddled mind. These symptoms came and went for months, until recently I figured out a treatment that seems to help:
-cyproheptadine 2 mg/day
-aspirin (unfortunately it upsets my digestive system)
-raw goat milk
-cynoplus (1/2 tablet/day) and cynomel (1/4 tablet/day)
-plenty of fruit, as long as it digests well

I never considered that spike protein could have triggered my symptoms, but now I consider the spike protein transmission a possible cause. Thus far, ironing out bioenergetics, antihistamines, and thyroid has helped control the symptoms.

Vileplume, that's a great treatment. But the scientists who are studying antihistamines as a cure for the spike proteins and their damage are saying you need to block both the H1 and H2 receptors.

Cypro at that dose likely blocks only the H1 receptors. If you added even 10-20 mg of Pepcid in the morning, that would complete the treatment by blocking the H2 receptors.

They are calling it a complete cure and there are 100s of long-haulers testifying to it on Twitter. The doctors who have tested it are also calling it a success as prophylaxis.

Haidut has said that Pepcid (famotidine) at 20 mg up to twice a day won't affect your stomach acid.

Here's a human trial:

Here's news about promising in vitro studies of the same:

What's going on is the spike protein is chelating your copper and raising your ferritin levels. You might want to be extra careful right now to get the copper you need. And you might want to get a ferritin test or even just donate blood to get those levels down.

I don't even know that you need to take it forever, though you might want to take it through this mess for prophylaxis.

Makrosky

but the cognitive issues just started a few weeks ago and very abruptly after being exposed to 8 vaccinated people while sitting in close proximity having dinner together.
About an hour after dinner, I had a hard time verbally communicating, it was like I wanted to talk but I couldn't, also my limbs felt weirdly heavy and fatigued and my movements felt uncoordinated.
Damn. This is very similar to what happened to me. Trying to score some ivermectin, pepcid and cetirizine.

skuabird

Hey @Nemo, thanks for sharing all your research. I've been following your posts.

Is there any particular order you'd suggest for taking ivermectin vs h1/h2 blockers? Would knocking the spike protein off first be better or does it matter do you think?

Nemo

Hey @Nemo, thanks for sharing all your research. I've been following your posts.

Is there any particular order you'd suggest for taking ivermectin vs h1/h2 blockers? Would knocking the spike protein off first be better or does it matter do you think?

It depends on your exposure, skuabird. I have very little to no exposure day to day so if I have occasional exposure, I've used a dab of ivermectin. Ivermectin's half life is 18 hours. I doubt I even use it once a month.

If you're a young person dating, or you're working with a lot of vaxxed people, or you work in a hospital where you have high exposure or prolonged exposure, I'd probably do the HCQ once a week or the h1/h2 blockers. HCQ's half life is something like three weeks.

If you're already doing cypro, adding a little famotidine in the morning seems like the easiest way to go to me. The antihistamines have proven an effective cure and prophylactic in the first human trial.

If you're already having problems with brain fog, I'd probably go with the h1/h2 blockers. That's a serious symptom of the copper/iron dysregulation caused by the spike protein and the antihistamines seem to take care of it well.

If I were already having problems with brain fog, I'd assume I had spike protein exposure and that my copper levels were low and my ferritin levels too high. I'd probably donate blood to get the iron levels down and be careful to make sure I was getting adequate copper to restore my levels. I don't think copper and a blood donation will solve the problem by themselves because the spike proteins will still be there.

Famotidine's half life is roughly 18 hours. Cypro looks like 8 hours. Cetirizine is roughly 8 hours. If you basically have little exposure but you're having a family visit or something, I might start it a few days before the visit and continue through a few days after.

People are also using ivermectin for mast cell dysregulation due to the spike protein. So if you really had serious exposure, for example if you were present on the day when everyone in your office got vaxxed, and you have the brain fog symptom, I'd certainly consider a two-day dose of 12 mg ivermectin a day, followed by the H1/H2 blockers.

Nemo

Damn. This is very similar to what happened to me. Trying to score some ivermectin, pepcid and cetirizine.

This is a very effective prophylactic, Makrosky, and it seems a very effective cure. We finally have a human trial (I've linked to it over and over, but if you need it, tell me and I'll post it again).

And don't forget that the brain fog is a symptom of copper/iron dysregulation. Make sure you're getting proper amounts of copper in your diet and after you've gotten going on the H1/H2 blockers, you might want to give blood to get your iron levels down.

skuabird

@Nemo I'm not working...I was very sick for a while and then was crippled by back spasms/seizing (my husband is looking after us, we both aren't vaxxed but live in an apt building). I was having issues before (long list of symptoms I'll post them below) and some brief contact with people outdoors (but sitting next to me telling me they've been vaxxed :P ).

I journal my health stuff...so here is what I was experiencing in December 2020. No cough, was not very fluish...just blood problems, really.

Dec 13 –31
- Excessive thirst and urination (suspect insulin resistance/or type II, though still eating carnivore)
-blurred vision that comes and goes
- yellow skin (palms, soles, armpits)
- confused, speech problems
- extreme fatigue
- stomach pain and alcohol intolerance
- generally feeling low on oxygen, sometimes more pronounced, winded easily even when speaking
- experiencing heart pain
- kidney pain (sometimes felt like passing tiny stones)
- nose bleeds at night sometimes
- feeling cold, especially in hands and feet (suspect anemia)
-"Air-head feeling all the time and would feel faint after getting up too fast and winded easily. It wasn’t quiet a headache but it felt extremely uncomfortable, like I couldn’t think correctly. Air-head for multiple days, culminating in the worst migraine of my life Dec 31. Migraine was a pounding in my head, like my brain was leaking fire and I started to lose my vision."

After December some symptoms come in bouts. The heart pain stopped. The shortness of breath comes and goes but it is not as pronounced (no feelings like I'm having a heartattack). I started to get autoimmune like symptoms that also come and go including swollen salivary glands, dry mouth, dry nose with nose bleeds (very clotty blood), dry eyes, vision problems, fatigue. I also had a bout of back spasms and seizing and once I could get up and walk again I had drop foot a bit (but honestly, this may be more structural as I've been rehabbing a rotated pelvis and back injury).

I have always had very heavy menstrual cycles- no matter diet, supplements, etc. - and I have passed even more clots than before (I did not think that was possible), last month especially.

I find thiamine helps a lot. I also have been taking sweet wormwood, drinking tonic water and having white-pine tea and the past week, and things are improved-I feel a bit sharper- but I still have fatigue, dry eyes and swollen salivary glands.

I just ordered horse ivermectin. I probably have time to cancel. I'm not sure if I should just stick to what I'm doing plus claritin and pepcid ac.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals