NewACC

We have been discussing surprisingly versatile and, at the same time, strong antiviral properties on this forum for a long time. And now the latest research shows that cyproheptadine is already effective against swine fever. I'm pretty busy so I can't elaborate on that. Maybe @haidut and @Hans will make up for the gap in the comment. I would also be very happy if the forum users provided the full text of the study. It is fascinating to watch the "surprise" of traditional medicine of the ineffectiveness of vaccines and the available modern antiviral agents, and suddenly realize that such available drugs as inosine, salt, aspirin and cyproheptadine have such a wide, universal and quite worthy effect. Of course, I don't think taking aspirin or cyproheptadine can cure every cancer or HIV/AIDS, but given their low cost, over-the-counter, and very low background of chronic side effects (albeit quite a few acute side effects), their effectiveness is astonishing. Perhaps we are waiting for the return of cyproheptadine to clinical practice and strict measures to limit its circulation by the FDA

"Abstract
African swine fever (ASF) is an infectious disease caused by the African swine fever virus (ASFV), and has a high mortality rate. It has caused serious socioeconomic consequences worldwide. Currently, there are no available commercial vaccines or antiviral drug interventions. D1133L is one of the key genes for ASFV replication and antiviral drug screening. In this study, a virtual screening software program, PyRx, was used to screen libraries of compounds against the potential drug target D1133L. Twelve compounds with a high affinity for ASFV D1133L were screened, and cyproheptadine hydrochloride (periactin) was identified as a candidate drug. The periactin has little cytotoxicity, and which dose-dependently inhibited ASFV replication in vitro. Further research indicated that periactin could significantly down-regulate D1133L at the transcriptional and protein levels with RT-qPCR and western blot methods. This study has provided important candidate drugs for the prevention and treatment of ASF, as well as biological materials and new fields of view for the research and development of vaccines and drugs for ASFV."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals