Cyproheptadine And Vitamin D Seem To Go Very Well Together

Brandin

Serotonin is high for a reason. Hateful emotions can be one.
serotonin leads to hateful emotions not asmuch the other way around. Hateful emotions toward psychopaths wont lead to high serotonin since its a dopaminergic quality. If the hatred and valuing system checks in with serotonins then it would lead to higher serotonin, but this only occurs when ur serotonin is allready high. Because of this dopaminergic antiserotonergic beings probably dont have to worry about their anger and hatred toward someone will cause serotonin (the hatred a dopaminergic being feels is a disgust toward serotonergic qualities...).

Candeias

I've been trying to make vitamin D work for several months because many of the issues I have (poor digestion, small appetite, being quick to fatigue, etc.) are things that Dr. Peat recommends vitamin D for, but I always ended up with mania/calcification symptoms after just a few days of supplementing, even at as low as 2,000 IU daily.

However, I recently decided to try cyproheptadine for the low appetite issue (and high 5ht in general), and I've noticed that it's allowing me to take much larger doses of vitamin D comfortably (I think I took 16,000-18,000 IU today). I think I am finally starting to be able to feel the benefits that vitamin D is supposed to have in terms of cognition, posture, bone/joint health, etc. without the manic, hypercalcemic side effects (which were present even when I took vit K).

I don't understand exactly what the cypro is doing, if it's just the fact that it lowers 5ht that's helping or if it's doing something more systemic, but the synergy between cypro and vit D seems very strong, just like the synergy between coffee and aspirin. It's like 1+1 becomes 3 instead of 2.

Have you tolerated this approach for a long time? How much Cypro were you taking?

Candeias

A combination of vitamin D and Cypro would be interesting to control hypercalcemia (identical to magnesium) and brain serotonin, which are the causes of the most frequent symptoms reported here.

It would be interesting to see if the combination of both benefits the serotonin/dopamine balance by increasing osteocalcin (testosterone) and inhibiting androgen deactivation.

Vitamin D Is Dopaminergic And Decreases Obesity And Addiction Behaviors

Vitamin D Inhibits The Deactivation Of Androgens

Osteocalcin - Possibly Very Androgenic

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals