COVID....... Something fishy going on......

P

Peatness

I didn’t see anything strange. Which photo?
1661012667600.png

P

Peatness

Very very fishy story imo. The statement by the police is odd.

"Owami may still be regularly travelling by rail in a vulnerable state, appearing dazed or confused and possibly seeking to engage with other lone female travellers.
"If you know where Owami is, ring the police."

David PS

I think all of these were broken and ignored.
1661096951193.png

David PS

This article makes me think that ingredients in the jab may have changed in 2022. I am waiting for parts 2 and 3.

Z

Zsazsa

Houston, We Have a Problem (Part 1 of 3)
Posted on August 20, 2022 by The Ethical Skeptic
Seven of the major eleven International Classification of Diseases codes tracked by the US National Center for Health Statistics exhibit stark increase trends beginning in the first week of April 2021 – featuring exceptional growth more robust than during even the Covid-19 pandemic time frame. This date of inception is no coincidence, in that it also happens to coincide with a key inflection point regarding a specific body-system intervention in most of the US population. These seven pronounced increases in mortality alarmingly persist even now.

The following work is the result of thousands of hours of dynamic data tracking and research on the part of its author. The reader should anticipate herein, a journey which will take them through the methods and metrics which serve to identify this problem, along with a deductive assessment of the candidate causal mechanisms behind it. Alternatives as to cause which include one mechanism in particular, that is embargoed from being allowed as an explanation, nor even mere mention in some forums.

At the end of this process, we will be left with one inescapable conclusion. One which threatens the very fabric and future of health policy in the US for decades to come.

Z

Zsazsa

NEWS
11 August 2022
COVID rebound is surprisingly common — even without Paxlovid
Viral levels resurge in more than 10% of untreated people with COVID-19, but early data hint that the rebound is even more pronounced after antiviral treatment.
The study, led by infectious-disease physician and vaccine scientist Kathryn Stephenson at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, closely followed 11 people who took Paxlovid for COVID-19 and 25 who did not. More than one-quarter of the Paxlovid recipients rebounded, based on levels of SARS-CoV-2, compared with just one of the 25 untreated people. Moreover, people with Paxlovid rebound had high levels of virus for several days, as if they had new acute infections. “The single case of viral rebound without treatment was more like a viral ‘blip’,” Stephenson wrote on Twitter.

Charness says that Paxlovid rebound does seem to be qualitatively different from rebound in untreated people, whose viral levels rarely reached the peaks of their initial infection.

UPDATES & CORRECTIONS
Clarification 12 August 2022: An earlier version of this story inadvertently referred to Paxlovid ‘resistance’ instead of Paxlovid rebound.

Both my husband and I had a rebound without taking Paxlovid: one week sick + one week apparently recovered + another week sick.

Z

Zsazsa

NEWS
11 May 2022
Coronavirus ‘ghosts’ found lingering in the gut
Scientists are studying whether long COVID could be linked to viral fragments found in the body months after initial infection.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals