COVID....... Something fishy going on......

P

Peatness

Made me think of the great exhibition 1851 in Britain. The building burnt down in 1936

Z

Zsazsa

Cdgn.png

Peatful

P

Peatness

Agree

Whatever makes crop circles is what did this probs.
Yes I've heard that connection. I think it was in that 9/11 video you posted recently. All that energy and they can't do anything good with it.

Z

Zsazsa

A Deeper Dive Into the CDC Reversal
BY JEFFREY A. TUCKER AUGUST 14, 2022

It was a good but bizarre day when the CDC finally reversed itself fundamentally on its messaging for two-and-a-half years. The source is the MMWR report of August 11, 2022. The title alone shows just how deeply the about-face was buried: Summary of Guidance for Minimizing the Impact of COVID-19 on Individual Persons, Communities, and Health Care Systems — United States, August 2022.

The authors: “the CDC Emergency Response Team” consisting of “Greta M. Massetti, PhD; Brendan R. Jackson, MD; John T. Brooks, MD; Cria G. Perrine, PhD; Erica Reott, MPH; Aron J. Hall, DVM; Debra Lubar, PhD;; Ian T. Williams, PhD; Matthew D. Ritchey, DPT; Pragna Patel, MD; Leandris C. Liburd, PhD; Barbara E. Mahon, MD.”

It would have been fascinating to be a fly on the wall in the brainstorming sessions that led to this little treatise. The wording was chosen very carefully, not to say anything false outright, much less admit any errors of the past, but to imply that it was only possible to say these things now.

Peatful

David PS

Don't look up
1660589636848.png

David PS

ThinPicking

Much as I'd like to believe all these secret tech narratives, particularly around free energy, something else seems far more likely.

Imagine a world without serially produced print media, without audio broadcasts, without television and internet access. The prints of the power of human imagination and labour under these conditions are printed all over the world.

The "free energy" is us, taken by deception and distraction. The irony of this profession on an internet forum isn't lost on me :tearsofjoy:

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I've had 2 twitter accounts permanently suspended for sharing this story :

"Prof. @shmuelcshapira, head of Israel Biological Institute (the most senior medical-scientific position in Israel) posted on the connection between monkeypox and you-know-what.

Twitter locked his account and forced him to delete it. They know more about biology than him 🤡 "

There's still a few small accounts getting away with posting about it

View: https://twitter.com/DietHeartNews/status/1556301891402735616?t=C6LrW77y9N0NByOdVUScPQ&s=19

IF YOU ASK ME THIS IS ABSOLUTE PROOF THE MONKEY POX OUTBREAK IS CAUSED BY THE JABS.
They don't want this getting out at all!!

P

Peatness

I've had 2 twitter accounts permanently suspended for sharing this story :

"Prof. @shmuelcshapira, head of Israel Biological Institute (the most senior medical-scientific position in Israel) posted on the connection between monkeypox and you-know-what.

Twitter locked his account and forced him to delete it. They know more about biology than him 🤡 "

There's still a few small accounts getting away with posting about it

View: https://twitter.com/DietHeartNews/status/1556301891402735616?t=C6LrW77y9N0NByOdVUScPQ&s=19

IF YOU ASK ME THIS IS ABSOLUTE PROOF THE MONKEY POX OUTBREAK IS CAUSED BY THE JABS.
They don't want this getting out at all!!

I agree - I posted this too about a week ago.

WHO declared monkey post a pandemic even though the International Health Regulations (IHR) Emergency Committee (EC) voted against it. Seems fishy

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals