COVID....... Something fishy going on......

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Charlie Rose Asked Klaus About The 4th Industrial Revolution

Klaus Said It Will Change 'YOU' Via Gene Editing

Charlie Asked If That Would Change What It Means To Be Human?

Professor Schwab Replied, Thats The Problem

Kinda Explains Why They’ve Infiltrated Govs Around The World https://t.co/na4vqwX1Tk

Birdie

A little report that was on next-door this morning:

"Alas, just when I thought I could breathe a sigh of relief at the recent news that Ben and Jennifer(Afflek and Lopez) got married in Las Vegas, ( I was so worried that she would be lonely for 5 minutes. I give it a year.) came the sad news that my celebrity crush, Dr. Fauci, will be retiring. No more cute, little face on the David Muir news. No more hint of a dimple on his cheek…. Alas, I will have to get by with my framed picture of him as a reminder of our time together. I guess I will have to be looking for a new celebrity crush. Any suggestions??

Regina

A little report that was on next-door this morning:

"Alas, just when I thought I could breathe a sigh of relief at the recent news that Ben and Jennifer(Afflek and Lopez) got married in Las Vegas, ( I was so worried that she would be lonely for 5 minutes. I give it a year.) came the sad news that my celebrity crush, Dr. Fauci, will be retiring. No more cute, little face on the David Muir news. No more hint of a dimple on his cheek…. Alas, I will have to get by with my framed picture of him as a reminder of our time together. I guess I will have to be looking for a new celebrity crush. Any suggestions??
Countdown to putting in Dr. Malone.

David PS

Why is even CNN of all outlets practically mocking the ineffectiveness of the vaccines

What are they up to now

View: https://twitter.com/TheFreds/status/1550130637138325510?t=8bmzfXKdSLvdkKqQunHDOQ&s=19
Both Biden and his wife are following CDC guidelines. Many will do follow suit. There is no discussion of how this may be a false positive test and that Biden many only have a summer cold.

Coincidently, the number of vaccines administered per day has dropped. The was not a significant bump when kids were authorized by the CDC to get vaxed. The story that vaccines are the only way to battle the pandemic has worn so thin that even the average man/woman on the street can see though it.

Texon

Something isn’t right.

Full blown totalitarianism to “all restrictions to be removed”.

Either the UK is leading the world out of this sh*t show, or something big is coming.

It feels like the latter. It feels like the calm before the storm.

You feel it?

Someone close to me works for the NHS sending out vaccines (in logistics). He said they haven’t sent any out any covid vaccines for the past two weeks. Something fishy is definitely going on
@haidut
Message from my pharma scientist friend in NY about how we all had a mild viral illness in Jan 2021.....

You got it through the water supply or were exposed to people who got swabbed and they Shed it when you were around them like snakes shed skin !!!!

Viral scientist researcher with 2 PhDs proves there is no such thing as SARs COV aka covid19.

Z

Zsazsa

2nV-.png

Lollipop2

You got it through the water supply or were exposed to people who got swabbed and they Shed it when you were around them like snakes shed skin !!!!
WoW! Your pharma scientist friend said this? To make sure I understand correctly: shedding can come from people who simply had a PCR test?!?!?!

Birdie

I just heard that Fauci's retirement date has been announced: January 2025

OP
ddjd

ddjd

MIKE ADAMS- HEALTH RANGER IS AN AWESOME SOURCE OF INFO.

his latest newsletter

In today's podcast, I discuss an interview that I conducted with Dr. Jane Ruby yesterday, in which we explored early data from new laboratory test results that analyze the elemental composition of the post-vaccine clots that are being pulled out of the bodies of the dead.

These new results -- to be officially released next week with the interview -- were derived from ICP-MS analysis (mass spec) in our ISO-accredited laboratory.

It's clear from the elemental composition that the clots are not made of blood. Thus, they are not "blood clots." For example, in our human blood sample, magnesium (Mg) was at 35 ppm, while in the clot, magnesium was only 1.7 ppm.

Surprisingly, the clot was found to be higher in certain elements that are electrically conductive. For example, tin (Sn) was found to be nearly six times higher in the clot compared to human blood. (943 ppb vs. 162 ppb). Tin is commonly used in solder to connect circuits on circuit boards.

See the shocking full results in today's feature article and podcast here.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals