COVID....... Something fishy going on......

Birdie

@Athrunzala posted this regarding the next drama being Climate Change, Covid Drama tapering off...
The CNN guy says Climate change "has longevity" not like Covid. The Pandemic is going to taper off to a point where it's not going to be important any more. He also says they will be beating it (Climate Change) to death just like they did Covid.

Lollipop2

MIKE ADAMS- HEALTH RANGER IS AN AWESOME SOURCE OF INFO.

his latest newsletter

In today's podcast, I discuss an interview that I conducted with Dr. Jane Ruby yesterday, in which we explored early data from new laboratory test results that analyze the elemental composition of the post-vaccine clots that are being pulled out of the bodies of the dead.

These new results -- to be officially released next week with the interview -- were derived from ICP-MS analysis (mass spec) in our ISO-accredited laboratory.

It's clear from the elemental composition that the clots are not made of blood. Thus, they are not "blood clots." For example, in our human blood sample, magnesium (Mg) was at 35 ppm, while in the clot, magnesium was only 1.7 ppm.

Surprisingly, the clot was found to be higher in certain elements that are electrically conductive. For example, tin (Sn) was found to be nearly six times higher in the clot compared to human blood. (943 ppb vs. 162 ppb). Tin is commonly used in solder to connect circuits on circuit boards.

See the shocking full results in today's feature article and podcast here.

You should take him with a grain of salt. He fell hook line and sinker for the Q crap. He said some pretty crazy things before the last Presidential election. One eye open…

Texon

WoW! Your pharma scientist friend said this? To make sure I understand correctly: shedding can come from people who simply had a PCR test?!?!?!
That's what he said. He has worked for 2 or 3 of some of the big name pharma companies and lives pretty close to the Clinton's house in Chappaqua NY.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
@haidut
Message from my pharma scientist friend in NY about how we all had a mild viral illness in Jan 2021.....

You got it through the water supply or were exposed to people who got swabbed and they Shed it when you were around them like snakes shed skin !!!!

Viral scientist researcher with 2 PhDs proves there is no such thing as SARs COV aka covid19.

WoW! Your pharma scientist friend said this? To make sure I understand correctly: shedding can come from people who simply had a PCR test?!?!?!
I don't believe this. My coworkers and I performed countless PCR tests and rapid COVID tests on the ID NOW and even collected some of the swabs from patients. Not every test is positive. If I had a viral illness in Jan of 2021 it was so mild I didn't know I had it. In mid-2020 many my coworkers volunteered to have their blood checked for antibodies to the COVID and the only people who had antibodies had actually been ill with PCR positive results.

The PCR test we used was manufactured by another company and was based on the original SARS virus because that was all that was available at the time. And I do not know exactly how they did that.

I can believe there is shedding from people who are manufacturing the spike protein after getting the gene therapy.

Texon

OMG I had 3 pcr tests :eek:
You may want to check out Allimax (tm) with vitamin c as a possible antidote to all this.
I don't believe this. My coworkers and I performed countless PCR tests and rapid COVID tests on the ID NOW and even collected some of the swabs from patients. Not every test is positive. If I had a viral illness in Jan of 2021 it was so mild I didn't know I had it. In mid-2020 many my coworkers volunteered to have their blood checked for antibodies to the COVID and the only people who had antibodies had actually been ill with PCR positive results.

The PCR test we used was manufactured by another company and was based on the original SARS virus because that was all that was available at the time. And I do not know exactly how they did that.

I can believe there is shedding from people who are manufacturing the spike protein after getting the gene therapy.
Could be. I am not a scientist...just relaying this info from people who are, and one of whom I know personally.

Texon

OMG I had 3 pcr tests :eek:
BTW I have no commercial interest in any product I mention here. So I also wanted to let you know about this detox product I am currently using. Seems beneficial but it's too early to know for sure yet.

Texon

BTW I have no commercial interest in any product I mention here. So I also wanted to let you know about this detox product I am currently using. Seems beneficial but it's too early to know for sure yet.

The guy who invented these products has a very interesting bio at the web site.

P

Peatness

The guy who invented these products has a very interesting bio at the web site.
Thanks. What exactly does this product detoxify. Also please could you elaborate on the mechanism by which the pcr injures?

Texon

Thanks. What exactly does this product detoxify. Also please could you elaborate on the mechanism by which the pcr injures?
The detox patches purportedly assist general detox systems in the body I.e. liver, kidneys, etc. and the mode of action as I understand it is based on principals of energy medicine such as acupuncture. The developer/ inventor of the products was a lead engineer at Texas Instruments
for many years prior to this. His bio details are on the web site. Re: pcr's I personally don't know the potential mechanism.

P

Peatness

The detox patches purportedly assist general detox systems in the body I.e. liver, kidneys, etc. and the mode of action as I understand it is based on principals of energy medicine such as acupuncture. The developer/ inventor of the products was a lead engineer at Texas Instruments
for many years prior to this. His bio details are on the web site. Re: pcr's I personally don't know the potential mechanism.
Have you used these patches? If so did it work for you?

Sorry, looks like you already said you do. Let me know how you get on with them in time.

Z

Zsazsa

If you didn't get ill right after having your nose swabbed (let's say about 5 days afterwards), I believe you are at no risk.
I suspect the contamination mechanism is by perforation of mucus bags within the nose that could be holding microorganisms.

P

Peatness

If you didn't get ill right after having your nose swabbed (let's say about 5 days afterwards), I believe you are at no risk.
I suspect the contamination mechanism is by perforation of mucus bags within the nose that could be holding microorganisms.
Makes sense. I did the pcr myself so didn't push it very far. In fact I was extremely careful each time. Never again.

Lollipop2

Thank you! That seems reasonable.