Covid Part 2: Deadly Dust?

As if 2020 wasn't hard enough, now we have to avoid breathing in skin cells shedding from vaccinated people? Vaccinated parents are passing on spike proteins to their non-vaccinated children causing blood clots in them? Having sex with a vaccinated person can give you the same? Even pets dying being around a vaccinated person? Not looking for a great debate here with people who like to use the word "fear mongering". More interested in hearing from the cautious and discerning as to how one would go about navigating through a scenerio as this suggests.

Brundle

Unless you want to start social distancing and wearing masks, basically doing your own private and voluntary version of lockdown, there isn't much you can do. Just keeping the metabolic rate high and inflammation low seems to be the best way to live a semi-normal life while minimizing the risks inherent in the modern and post-modern world.

lexis

“Just two drops of lemon juice in the nose can increase oxygen saturation level in the body and prevent COVID-19 infection,” said Vijay Sankeshwar, who is also a transport businessman. He even claimed to have tried this on patients with good results.

Lollipop2

“Just two drops of lemon juice in the nose can increase oxygen saturation level in the body and prevent COVID-19 infection,” said Vijay Sankeshwar, who is also a transport businessman. He even claimed to have tried this on patients with good results.
This is interesting. Thank you for sharing.

valzim

Yes. Would be nice if science wasn’t so political. We are hearing stories of non vaccinated people have issues being around vaccinated people. But main stream media and main stream science will call these claims crazy and unfounded. I think no one knows for sure if shedding happens or not. Would be great just to have honest discussion from the “experts”.
If shedding of the spike protein happens, it would seem to me that a healthy body could have a healthy immune response and fight the few spike particle proteins that an unvaccinated person could be exposed to. Now might be different story if your spouse is vaccinated and you’re not and must sleep in same bed. Who knows what that constant exposure would do.

Sefton10

Just keeping the metabolic rate high and inflammation low seems to be the best way to live a semi-normal life while minimizing the risks inherent in the modern and post-modern world.
Exactly right. Control what you can control and crack on with living.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Wow! Just two drops of lemon juice in the nose to last all day?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Unless you want to start social distancing and wearing masks, basically doing your own private and voluntary version of lockdown, there isn't much you can do. Just keeping the metabolic rate high and inflammation low seems to be the best way to live a semi-normal life while minimizing the risks inherent in the modern and post-modern world.
I hear you and i am not really concerned for myself, but more for my non vaxxed family members who aren't as healthy as I am. We need a bag of tricks now!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Yes. Would be nice if science wasn’t so political. We are hearing stories of non vaccinated people have issues being around vaccinated people. But main stream media and main stream science will call these claims crazy and unfounded. I think no one knows for sure if shedding happens or not. Would be great just to have honest discussion from the “experts”.
If shedding of the spike protein happens, it would seem to me that a healthy body could have a healthy immune response and fight the few spike particle proteins that an unvaccinated person could be exposed to. Now might be different story if your spouse is vaccinated and you’re not and must sleep in same bed. Who knows what that constant exposure would do.
That is what worries me for myself. We have an office of 6 people and my brother-in-law got vaxxed without telling anyone for two weeks, and my son and daughter work there are also with him. We closed the vents throughout the office after he had gotten Covid last October, and had him keep his door shut until he got a negative test, but which that isn't an option this time with summer to get through. Any reports on how long this shedding lasts?

theloge

I feel the dangerous aspect of the vax is the lipid nanoparticle that encases the mRNA. I heard that the body easily destroys mRNA if it isn't in the nanoparticle, and I doubt people are shedding the encased mRNA, but who knows? Maybe "they" are just trying to get anti-maskers to wear masks

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I feel the dangerous aspect of the vax is the lipid nanoparticle that encases the mRNA. I heard that the body easily destroys mRNA if it isn't in the nanoparticle, and I doubt people are shedding the encased mRNA, but who knows? Maybe "they" are just trying to get anti-maskers to wear masks
It seems masks can only minimize the danger, as the particles, like dust, stay floating in the air, landing on our clothes, bedding and such. I wonder how long they stay active or alive?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
As if 2020 wasn't hard enough, now we have to avoid breathing in skin cells shedding from vaccinated people? Vaccinated parents are passing on spike proteins to their non-vaccinated children causing blood clots in them? Having sex with a vaccinated person can give you the same? Even pets dying being around a vaccinated person? Not looking for a great debate here with people who like to use the word "fear mongering". More interested in hearing from the cautious and discerning as to how one would go about navigating through a scenerio as this suggests.

Does anybody know how long these shedding skin cells stay alive?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I am starting to wonder if the shedding was designed to be more intentional, with the vaxxer being a carrier to vaccinate the unwilling, like these new flying mosquito vaccines.

tankasnowgod

As if 2020 wasn't hard enough, now we have to avoid breathing in skin cells shedding from vaccinated people? Vaccinated parents are passing on spike proteins to their non-vaccinated children causing blood clots in them? Having sex with a vaccinated person can give you the same? Even pets dying being around a vaccinated person?

I've still seen nothing to suggest this is possible, sans regular routes of transmission.

These shots are giving people milligram and/or microgram doses of the material in them. Even if it dispersed to all cells equally in the body, are you worried about tiny picogram (or even fractions of picogram doses) from a skin cell of a vaccinated person? Smog in the air and dust in your carpet is going to be a much bigger threat to your organism.

The fear of vaccine injury to the unvaxxed who don't have direct contact with the vaccine itself, doesn't seem to be based on anything, and the claim that Pfizer documents suggest that seem to be false-

Wrong, so very wrong.

"Study Intervention" refers to the vaccine itself, not the test subjects. It's spelled out clearly on Page 45-

That is clearly NOT the test subject. You also changed the text of 8.3.5.3. in regards to occupational exposure (page 69)-

That clearly says "study intervention," not "vaccine test subject." And I posted the definition of "Study Intervention" above.

That means unplanned direct contact with the investigational interventions (the vaccine), marketed products, placebo, or medical devices (say, a needle or syringe). Certainly NOT an unplanned handshake, or simply breathing the air of someone who walks by. No mention of "super spreaders."

It would also make sense why this would need to be reported.

Is this whole freakout related to the fact that people didn't actually look up the definition of "study intervention" in the document?

I have asked if there is other parts of this document that suggest "environmental transmission," but so far, no one has referenced a quote, page number, or section.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I've still seen nothing to suggest this is possible, sans regular routes of transmission.

These shots are giving people milligram and/or microgram doses of the material in them. Even if it dispersed to all cells equally in the body, are you worried about tiny picogram (or even fractions of picogram doses) from a skin cell of a vaccinated person? Smog in the air and dust in your carpet is going to be a much bigger threat to your organism.

The fear of vaccine injury to the unvaxxed who don't have direct contact with the vaccine itself, doesn't seem to be based on anything, and the claim that Pfizer documents suggest that seem to be false-

I have asked if there is other parts of this document that suggest "environmental transmission," but so far, no one has referenced a quote, page number, or section.
I hope your right Tankasnowgod.

TheSir

It's not what's in the vaccine dose that is supposedly harmful. The supposed risk is in the spike proteins that the vaccine teaches the cells to produce en masse. That's what people end up shedding. That's what would sabotage the functioning of various processes in the brain, heart and genitals.

tankasnowgod

It's not what's in the vaccine dose that is supposedly harmful. The supposed risk is in the spike proteins that the vaccine teaches the cells to produce en masse. That's what people end up shedding. That's what would sabotage the functioning of various processes in the brain, heart and genitals.

There's plenty in the vaccine dose that has nothing to do with the spike protein that can be harmful to the recipient.

But if you are talking about "shedding," well, you may be right...... but what concentration of spike protein would do this? Probably not the picogram (or less) amounts in exhaled breath that get further diluted by the millisecond in any area with air. It would still be a matter of dose, even assuming anyone who has been "vaccinated" is even making the spike protein yet (it's possible it could take many months for this to manifest).

And even at that point...... would these people be releasing more spike proteins than someone with a normal cold?

TheSir

but what concentration of spike protein would do this?
No idea.

even assuming anyone who has been "vaccinated" is even making the spike protein yet (it's possible it could take many months for this to manifest).
Practically any kind of significant reaction to the vaccine means that spike proteins are already being made, as in general nothing else in the vaccine would be capable of causing intense and systemic reactions (discounting allergic reactions and such).

would these people be releasing more spike proteins than someone with a normal cold?
Loose spike proteins aren't just spontaneously circulating in your bloodstream. Rather it would only be the result of cells deliberately creating them. Normally the spikes would be part of the virus itself.

tankasnowgod

Practically any kind of significant reaction to the vaccine means that spike proteins are already being made, as in general nothing else in the vaccine would be capable of causing intense and systemic reactions (discounting allergic reactions and such).
Not true. Have you looked at the ingredients?

You have a study confirming that injecting (4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate) causes zero reaction in a group of 10,000 people? Likely not, since these are proprietary lipids.

I also have no idea why you are discounting allergic reactions. That might be the vast majority of reactions so far. And those reactions can be deadly.

TheSir

Not true.
You have a study confirming that injecting (4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate) causes zero reaction in a group of 10,000 people?
Do you have anything to suggest that a synthetic lipid is capable of causing the kind of intense reactions we're dealing with here, including damage to brain, heart or reproductive organs, even death? Until you do, there is no reason to assume it does, hence my point remains. As you say yourself, they're miniscule amounts, possibly far beyond the threshold for any perceivable reaction: "These shots are giving people milligram and/or microgram doses of the material in them."

I also have no idea why you are discounting allergic reactions.
The symptoms of allergic reactions exist in kind of a different plane of symptomatology, as they generally don't cause the aforementioned things.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals