Covid Part 2: Deadly Dust?

Giraffe

Do you have anything to suggest that a synthetic lipid is capable of causing the kind of intense reactions we're dealing with here, including damage to brain, heart or reproductive organs, even death? Until you do, there is no reason to assume it does, hence my point remains. As you say yourself, they're miniscule amounts, possibly far beyond the threshold for any perceivable reaction: "These shots are giving people milligram and/or microgram doses of the material in them."

First, do no harm. This is an experimental vaccine technology. Until it has been proven save it is highly unethical and irresponsible to use it on millions of people.

I have picked a few random quotes from this interview with a cell biologist. She had studied the available papers regarding the approval of the BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine in the European Union and discusses them:

This is all very important if one wishes to conduct a risk assessment: how the vaccine functions for example, and the dangers/risks of the lipid nanoparticles (LNPs). This technology is not really new: it’s novel as a vaccine, but we have been using these LNPs in research for over 20 years, and we have always been struggling with the problem of toxicity of the lipids and balancing this against their efficacy.

To come back to [the] question about the DNA. The problem is that when it contains DNA contaminants, then the situation is: well, with RNA it is relatively unlikely that it can integrate into the host’s cell nucleus. The situation is different with DNA, and especially in this case because you have contaminants of linearised DNA. The integration of DNA into the nuclear genome is relatively rare really – many different factors have to come together for this to function. First of all the cell has to divide; if it divides properly it can’t be integrated because the cell genome is in the nucleus of the cell and this cell nucleus first has to dissolve. But it only does this when the cell is dividing. I will come back to this, because the lipid nanoparticles get into all cells, not just the muscle cells – it is an error to believe the latter.

Then there are also contaminants relating to the lipids that are used for these lipid nanoparticles (LNPs). They have sometimes observed visible particles in the ready vials. They don’t know why that is. They don’t think this comes from storage. They have certain automatic monitoring systems at the manufacturers and also later in the process that check and monitor for this, but this needs to be improved, it’s not sufficient for the EMA. The doctor who handles this vial later is meant to look and see if these particles are there. If so, it is meant to be discarded. I don’t know whether that is being communicated.

There are also contaminants with regard to the lipids (30.32). There are two new lipids, they have focused on them. One is ALC-0315, that is the cationic lipid, and the other is ALC-0159, the PEGylated peptide, the PEG component. And they have found that the end product – that there are contaminants in the end product in some batches. They don’t know where this is coming from, probably from the cationic lipid. They now have to find out where the contaminants are coming from, and the EMA has therefore asked them to write a report on how the chemical synthesis functions, where they obtain it from, i.e., the manufacturer, which means conducting a quality control for the feedstock and the solvents. They have to list which steps are critical in the synthesis. And they have to do all this by the end of July 2021. So they don’t know the source of the contaminants, and the EMA Committee didn’t go into what consequences the contamination might have.

The technology of the nanoparticles. I don’t want to completely malign it. It’s a superb technology really. But the problem is that it is still much too early for use in human beings. The toxicity is still too high, that first needs to be eliminated, then it would really be a brilliant technology. There are many scientists working on getting rid of this toxicity, research has been conducted on that for years. [Trans: for 20 years she says at the end]

It is actually used for cancer patients, but there the risk/benefit ratio is very different, I’ll come back to that. In a healthy person such as with a vaccine, I consider it disproportionate to apply this technology at the moment while this toxicity exists. Nanoparticles, these are very small particles and always damaging to cells, because the smaller the particle, the more interaction they can have with cell components, i.e., with the proteins, with other lipids, or with the DNA etc.

What we have here that is new with this vaccine is it’s not just proteins that are injected into us that swim in the blood and are then eliminated by the antibodies: we have here various avenues whereby toxicity/cell destruction take place. One way is via this here: the cytotoxic T-cell forces the muscle cell into apoptosis. And then we have RNA, which is fundamentally also toxic for the cell from a certain length onwards. And above all – this is particularly important – the cationic lipid, it is cationic, i.e. it has a positive charge. And that is very very toxic, we have known that for over 20 years.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Do you have anything to suggest that a synthetic lipid is capable of causing the kind of intense reactions we're dealing with here, including damage to brain, heart or reproductive organs, even death? Until you do, there is no reason to assume it does, hence my point remains. As you say yourself, they're miniscule amounts, possibly far beyond the threshold for any perceivable reaction: "These shots are giving people milligram and/or microgram doses of the material in them."

The symptoms of allergic reactions exist in kind of a different plane of symptomatology, as they generally don't cause the aforementioned things.

Ridiculous. Here's a Healthline article on Anaphalactic shock-

Symptoms of anaphylaxis include:

If you think you’re experiencing anaphylaxis, seek medical attention immediately. If anaphylaxis has progressed to anaphylactic shock, the symptoms include:

Anaphylactic shock is extremely serious. It can block your airways and prevent you from breathing. It can also stop your heart. This is due to the decrease in blood pressure that prevents the heart from receiving enough oxygen.

This can contribute to potential complications such as:

Sounds like anaphylactic shock could be a cause in the vast majority of reports we have heard thus far.

Truthfully, I have no idea if these shots do what they claim to do. I have no idea if they even cause cells to make the spike protein. I didn't see that measured in any of the papers, but it's quite possible I missed it.

valzim

Sounds like anaphylactic shock could be a cause in the vast majority of reports we have heard thus far.
This might explain some of the immediate reactions. But what about when people have issues weeks to months later. Two ladies in my town have died of heart attacks. Both were in medical field, late 40s, early 50s. Looked normal. Death was unexpected.

Nemo

Yes. Would be nice if science wasn’t so political. We are hearing stories of non vaccinated people have issues being around vaccinated people. But main stream media and main stream science will call these claims crazy and unfounded. I think no one knows for sure if shedding happens or not. Would be great just to have honest discussion from the “experts”.
If shedding of the spike protein happens, it would seem to me that a healthy body could have a healthy immune response and fight the few spike particle proteins that an unvaccinated person could be exposed to. Now might be different story if your spouse is vaccinated and you’re not and must sleep in same bed. Who knows what that constant exposure would do.

Ray Peat said the breath can contain genetic material.

Dr. Tenpenny suspects environmental transmission is caused by the J&J and AstroZeneca shots, in which the genetic payload is delivered in adenovirus, which is highly contagious.

We know for a fact that other vaccines shed. We know you can't, for example, get a chickenpox vax for your kid if you have another child in the home who is a cancer patient, because of shedding. Shedding has come from vaccinated people who developed a rash. We also know vaccine-strain chickenpox has been found replicating in the lungs.

Other vaccines are shed in the stool for 28 days.

We know measles virus RNA has been detected in the urine of those who've received a measles vax from 1 to 14 days after vaccination. We know vaccine-strain measles has been swabbed from the throat of a child vaccinated 4 days earlier.

We know that rubella virus is excreted from the nose and throat for 7 to 28 day after vaccination. It's also transmitted via breast milk.

It may not just be spike proteins being shed. J&J delivers 50 billion double-stranded SARS-CoV-2 DNA inserted into a replication-incompetent human adenovirus type 26 virus. I don't find it hard to believe these particles are finding their way into urine, saliva, stool, semen, maybe breath.

We also have no idea what's going on with the lipid nanoparticles being injected. People are saying they are excreting them through their skin or in sloughed off skin in bath water. Is this true? I don't know and neither does anyone else. These have never been used in vaccines before because in 20 years of research on them they could never overcome the problem of their toxicity.

We have no idea what happens to them. Dr. Madej thinks they could be responsible for adverse reactions and presumably environmental transmission. Maybe environmental transmission of nanoparticles is all you need to make people sick.

And we have no idea what else could be in these vaccines.

I could post dozens of studies, but here's a one-stop source with some links:

Nemo

This might explain some of the immediate reactions. But what about when people have issues weeks to months later. Two ladies in my town have died of heart attacks. Both were in medical field, late 40s, early 50s. Looked normal. Death was unexpected.

Right, Dolores Cahill said anaphylactic shock and allergic reactions will be seen for up to two weeks. Effects after that come from the spike proteins you're making in your cells and your antibodies to them.

Fleming believes we're seeing the effects now of the antibodies.

Nemo

Dr. Tenpenny suspects environmental transmission is caused by the J&J and AstroZeneca shots, in which the genetic payload is delivered in adenovirus, which is highly contagious.

We know for a fact that other vaccines shed.

Here's a piece by a pro-Covid-vax person that is nevertheless scary about what those nanoparticles can do.

"…it seems that they [mRNA vaccines] can enter a much broader tissue range compared to even attenuated virus vaccines…

"And since the mRNA vaccines would induce SARS-CoV-2 viral spike protein expression, that seems to mean that people who get the mRNA vaccines are going to have a much greater range of cells and tissues vulnerable to cytotoxic [T-cell] attack…with side effects that may not manifest for years (with cumulative damage and chronic inflammation)."

These things will reach everywhere your bloodstream and lymphatic system reach, carrying little bits of mRNA everywhere.

Jacob Wes Ulm, MD PhD says:

"I used to work in gene therapy and recall how we’d obsess on tissue tropism for our vectors before considering clinical trials, so I’m bewildered that this information seems almost absent for an almost entirely new vaccine modality."

He believes the platelet disorders we're seeing in the vaxxed may be because the things are getting into the bone marrow.

Lollipop2

Here's a piece by a pro-Covid-vax person that is nevertheless scary about what those nanoparticles can do.

"…it seems that they [mRNA vaccines] can enter a much broader tissue range compared to even attenuated virus vaccines…

"And since the mRNA vaccines would induce SARS-CoV-2 viral spike protein expression, that seems to mean that people who get the mRNA vaccines are going to have a much greater range of cells and tissues vulnerable to cytotoxic [T-cell] attack…with side effects that may not manifest for years (with cumulative damage and chronic inflammation)."

These things will reach everywhere your bloodstream and lymphatic system reach, carrying little bits of mRNA everywhere.

Jacob Wes Ulm, MD PhD says:

"I used to work in gene therapy and recall how we’d obsess on tissue tropism for our vectors before considering clinical trials, so I’m bewildered that this information seems almost absent for an almost entirely new vaccine modality."

Dr. Bhakti has clearly warned of this. He says in the wild virus the spike protein is in a limited area mostly the lungs. BUT in the vax it goes into the blood which is a closed system and will never get out so that spike protein will be found all over the body even in the brain.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Dr. Bhakti has clearly warned of this. He says in the wild virus the spike protein is in a limited area mostly the lungs. BUT in the vax it goes into the blood which is a closed system and will never get out so that spike protein will be found all over the body even in the brain.
Wait so you don't think the vaxxed are "contagious" Lollipop2?

Last edited:

TheSir

Anaphylactic shock would occur practically instantly after the vaccination. You are REALLY grasping at straws here.

Lollipop2

Wait so you don't think the vaxxed are "contagious" Lollipop2?
No not saying that. I was only commenting on how the injection will produce the spike protein all over the body. This is the danger. In a wild virus the spike protein is limited to a small area. Does this make sense?

Nemo

Not sure where to post this so here it is. It relates to the Covid shots because of the toxic nanoparticles in at least the Pfizer and Moderna shots (quite possibly in all the shots).

A reliable friend is saying to go to DuckDuckGo and search "nano domestic quell" (read everything on several websites as info has been spread around to avoid deletion/removal of a single source).

It's supposedly a 2013 DARPA program to microchip the entire U.S. population via nanotechnology. At the link below you can see a tweet from Edward Snowden confirming the existence of the program and of a whistleblower leaking info about the program.

The documents say Hewlett Packard has been involved with its Central Nervous System for the Earth program, involving stratospheric aerosol injection. Coke, Pepsi and Nestle have been involved. This is supposedly part of the NWO/DARPA/Deep State depopulation plan. There's also scientific analysis of samples removed from civilians infected with a bio-engineered nanotechnology which supposedly grows itself into an artificial nervous system.

My friend says Covid 19 is part of this program and so are the vaxxes. He says the vaxxes are poisoned. He says 6G will be the trigger switch that activates the nanoparticles in your body. You will appear to die of a severe flu. You are supposedly safe until a cell tower, drone or other method of transmission activates the devices in your body.

Here's a place to start:

Last edited:

Nemo

Not sure where to post this so here it is. It relates to the Covid shots because of the toxic nanoparticles in at least the Pfizer and Moderna shots (quite possibly in all the shots).

A reliable source is saying to go to DuckDuckGo and search "nano domestic quell" (read everything on several websites as info has been spread around to avoid deletion/removal of a single source).

Here's a piece by Bill Weld, who was specifically named as a whistleblower by Snowden:

"As promised, these are some of the classified documents given to me by my good friend in the Department of Defense, a very highly ranked official I have known for many years.

"The program is called “Nano Domestic Quell”.

"As the documents clearly demonstrate, the U.S. government has embarked on a program to implement a secret 'Armageddon nano device' that mimics a flu virus, to be activated on the public in the instance of domestic uprisings, riots and armed resistances..."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
No not saying that. I was only commenting on how the injection will produce the spike protein all over the body. This is the danger. In a wild virus the spike protein is limited to a small area. Does this make sense?
I get what your saying. Thanks for clarifying :)

OP
Rinse & rePeat

We know for a fact that other vaccines shed. We know you can't, for example, get a chickenpox vax for your kid if you have another child in the home who is a cancer patient, because of shedding. Shedding has come from vaccinated people who developed a rash. We also know vaccine-strain chickenpox has been found replicating in the lungs.

Other vaccines are shed in the stool for 28 days.

We know measles virus RNA has been detected in the urine of those who've received a measles vax from 1 to 14 days after vaccination. We know vaccine-strain measles has been swabbed from the throat of a child vaccinated 4 days earlier.

We know that rubella virus is excreted from the nose and throat for 7 to 28 day after vaccination. It's also transmitted via breast milk.

It may not just be spike proteins being shed. J&J delivers 50 billion double-stranded SARS-CoV-2 DNA inserted into a replication-incompetent human adenovirus type 26 virus. I don't find it hard to believe these particles are finding their way into urine, saliva, stool, semen, maybe breath.

We also have no idea what's going on with the lipid nanoparticles being injected. People are saying they are excreting them through their skin or in sloughed off skin in bath water. Is this true? I don't know and neither does anyone else. These have never been used in vaccines before because in 20 years of research on them they could never overcome the problem of their toxicity.

We have no idea what happens to them. Dr. Madej thinks they could be responsible for adverse reactions and presumably environmental transmission. Maybe environmental transmission of nanoparticles is all you need to make people sick.

And we have no idea what else could be in these vaccines.

I could post dozens of studies, but here's a one-stop source with some links:

That was the most convincing arguement I have heard yet NEMO! Thank you for that, I copied and sent it to my others :)

Nemo

America's Frontline Doctors formally says the vaxxed are shedding spike proteins to the unvaxxed.

"3. Can the unvaccinated get sick from contact with the vaccinated?‍

"The vaccine produces many trillions of particles of spike proteins in the recipient. Patients who are vaccinated can shed some of these (spike protein) particles to close contacts. The particles have the ability to create inflammation and disease in these contacts. In other words, the spike proteins are pathogenic (“disease causing”) just like the full virus. What is most worrisome is that a person’s body is being suddenly flooded with 13 trillion of these particles and the spike proteins bind more tightly than the fully intact virus. Because of the biomimicry (similarity) on the spike, shedding appears to be causing wide variety of autoimmune disease (where the body attacks its own tissue) in some persons. Worldwide cases of pericarditis, shingles, pneumonia, blood clots in the extremities and brain, Bell’s Palsy, vaginal bleeding and miscarriages have been reported in persons who are near persons who have been vaccinated. In addition, we know the spike proteins can cross the blood brain barrier, unlike traditional vaccines."

We know from studies that the spike proteins can be found in the anus and saliva.

I still haven't found any studies on exactly what's being transmitted from vaxxed people. It may be multiple things.

Nemo

European regulators now say vaccine mRNA has been "detected in all examined tissues except the kidney."

So there go pro-vaxxers' claims that the vax mRNA remained localized at the injection site.

p. 47

This supports the claims of doctors and scientists like Fleming, Cahill, Palevski, Tenpenny and many others that spike proteins in organs will trigger an autoimmune attack on those organs when the virus is encountered again down the road in the wild, and this could occur with encounters with other coronaviruses, depending on exactly what is in the vaxxes, which we still don't know.

It also supports claims of shedding by touch, etc. Since the mRNA is being found in the skin, the vaxxed may be shedding mRNA from the vax via their skin, etc.

Re the triggers for those autoimmune attacks on your organs, this vax maker's spike protein is designed to react to all kinds of coronavirus, including the common cold:

View: https://twitter.com/DPoertsch/status/1390575032028512257

Other news: Tinnitus is now one of the side effects clusters reported in VAERS, with blood clots, bleeding, strokes in the young, etc.

Last edited:

x3britt45

America's Frontline Doctors formally says the vaxxed are shedding spike proteins to the unvaxxed.

"3. Can the unvaccinated get sick from contact with the vaccinated?‍

"The vaccine produces many trillions of particles of spike proteins in the recipient. Patients who are vaccinated can shed some of these (spike protein) particles to close contacts. The particles have the ability to create inflammation and disease in these contacts. In other words, the spike proteins are pathogenic (“disease causing”) just like the full virus. What is most worrisome is that a person’s body is being suddenly flooded with 13 trillion of these particles and the spike proteins bind more tightly than the fully intact virus. Because of the biomimicry (similarity) on the spike, shedding appears to be causing wide variety of autoimmune disease (where the body attacks its own tissue) in some persons. Worldwide cases of pericarditis, shingles, pneumonia, blood clots in the extremities and brain, Bell’s Palsy, vaginal bleeding and miscarriages have been reported in persons who are near persons who have been vaccinated. In addition, we know the spike proteins can cross the blood brain barrier, unlike traditional vaccines."

We know from studies that the spike proteins can be found in the anus and saliva.

I still haven't found any studies on exactly what's being transmitted from vaxxed people. It may be multiple things.

What about if your fingers came into contact with someone’s tears, weeks after their first Pfizer vaxx?

Nemo

What about if your fingers came into contact with someone’s tears, weeks after their first Pfizer vaxx?

britt, I would assume brushing away a tear is not sufficient contact to transmit enough material to harm you.

But we really don't know how much mRNA is necessary to make you sick. I've seen studies that showed that 10 Covid virus particles inhaled into the throat were sufficient to cause Covid-19 in a person with a weak immune system or comorbidities.

x3britt45

britt, I would assume brushing away a tear is not sufficient contact to transmit enough material to harm you.

But we really don't know how much mRNA is necessary to make you sick. I've seen studies that showed that 10 Covid virus particles inhaled into the throat were sufficient to cause Covid-19 in a person with a weak immune system or comorbidities.
Thank you for the reply.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals