Covid Part 2: Deadly Dust?

yerrag

Propaganda. I'm sure this happens, but I doubt it's very common.

They want people to believe everyone thinks a certain way, and thereby pull people towards this belief...

I think this is more real in the "well-Zionist-educated" world. The US, the UK and its commonwealth have already got their elites and middle classes, and the lower classes all buying into this.

The less "developed" world, including the Philippines, and the very wild world - like Afghanistan - have not been as brainwashed. The brainwashing is just as effective as getting people used to eating MacDonald's from infancy. The brain is reprogrammed just as taste buds have been.

I am unvaccinated, and I'm the one stopping contact with my vaccinated friends. They have done so such action against me. Everyone in my educated and middle-class circles, and even my very rich cousins- are all vaccinated. I only dissociate with them because we have already drawn lines in the sand and it is easier to convert a Muslim to become Christian and vice versa.

However, the people I come in contact with when I go shopping in the wet market, who know me very well, who are from mostly from the lower class - do not believe in COVID, but sad to say, they have to be vaccinated against their will. I can go into some lower class neighborhood and I don't see people wearing masks. Which goes to show the less educated and propagandized people are, they more they can rely on common sense to guide their actions. In contrast, people who rely on science and "evidence-based" medicine trust their high priests and never question the evidence, and just just on board any myths thrown at them.

You can't force a Muslim to eat pork, and you can't force a Buddhist to eat beef, but you can force a non-believer in COVID to get COVID vaccines. This is only possible because the authorities make the vaxxed invoke the concept of the common good, where not vaxxing puts harm on others.

So, in the very "developed" world, people really have been made dumber by propagandized education by their Zionist handlers in government and in institutions - that you have zombie mind collective banning the unvaxxed individuals.

We are no different really than the Inca and Mayan civilizations that practice human sacrifices. It is easy to see how human sacrifices are allowed then when the "common good" can be invoked by high priests.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Love you being able to express! You deserve it. Same things are happening to me - friends and family won’t see us anymore because we have chosen to remain unvaxxed. We also have natural immunity. We were disinvited to several social events - literally asked not to come. Such a weird feeling. I feel lucky I have my husband who is 100% with me on this. Also my Mom refuses to be jabbed yay!!
I’m so glad to hear your husband is with you on this. Mine is 80-90% there but I’ll keep working on getting to 100%! I showed him 2 more videos people posted on here yesterday. I know he has a fighting spirit in him be he is also more concerned about losing his paycheck. He at least seems in agreement with me right now on taking it to the point of being fired. Glad your mom isn’t taking it. My dad took it and I was completely shocked.

Lollipop2

I’m so glad to hear your husband is with you on this. Mine is 80-90% there but I’ll keep working on getting to 100%! I showed him 2 more videos people posted on here yesterday. I know he has a fighting spirit in him be he is also more concerned about losing his paycheck. He at least seems in agreement with me right now on taking it to the point of being fired. Glad your mom isn’t taking it. My dad took it and I was completely shocked.
I am sending good thoughts your husband fully joins you ???? Sooo sad about your Father. Praying he does okay. My father also got injected and is the one in my family who won’t see us because we remain uninjected. Makes no sense. If they believe in the injections so much, why refuse to be around the uninjected?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I am sending good thoughts your husband fully joins you ???? Sooo sad about your Father. Praying he does okay. My father also got injected and is the one in my family who won’t see us because we remain uninjected. Makes no sense. If they believe in the injections so much, why refuse to be around the uninjected?
Thank you! So sorry about your dad-the vax and not seeing you. My dad didn’t see me for over a year because of my job. Sadly I think that many people are buying the propaganda about the unvaccinated being the problem. Sending you sincere prayers.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Serious? Oh gosh I am so glad the video changed that course!
Here are a couple of texts we just got from one of our family members Blossom. He, his wife and baby are unvaxed and his in-laws are vaxxed and they all got Covid. He said his boss had 2 family members that died from the vax. Also in our news we found that hundreds of doctors and nurses near us have been protesting against the vaccine this past couple of weeks. Thought all this would be good for your husband to read.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210821-190036_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20210821-190036_Messages.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 20210821_185432.jpg
    20210821_185432.jpg
    350.8 KB · Views: 25

David90

“Just two drops of lemon juice in the nose can increase oxygen saturation level in the body and prevent COVID-19 infection,” said Vijay Sankeshwar, who is also a transport businessman. He even claimed to have tried this on patients with good results.
Nice Tip. Thanks for Sharing

OP
Rinse & rePeat
My friend sent me this last night! The woman was 37 and the husband is 38 and doesn't look like he is gonna make it either. The baby is 6 weeks early and is incubated right now. So sad!

Attachments

• 20210831_103805.jpg
    20210831_103805.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 17
OP
Rinse & rePeat
milk_lover posted this e-mail exchange from Ray Peat in another thread.

Me:
I have a gut feeling that all companies will not let their employees continue working until they get mandatory vaccine against COVID-19. Of course, we know how harmful these vaccines can be. What measures can I take to protect myself and my family if we are forced to take them? Would taking a lot of aspirin and vitamin D and probably progesterone in the day of the required vaccination be helpful?

Dr. Ray Peat:
The aluminum adjuvant’s effects develop gradually over a period of days.

Me:
So hopefully that means the harmful effects of vaccines is temporary and with good metabolism and right nutrition during this period, one can emerge from this storm as if nothing happened? I really wish that was the case because part of my naive mind and heart would be happy with that fact.

Dr. Ray Peat:
No, a person is never again the same after reacting to an aluminum adjuvant. The official figures of the US government show clearly that the epidemic of chronic diseases began with the massive increase of vaccinations in 1989.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Vileplume About vaccine shedding, and the risk to those non-vaccinated:

Ray:
"Our own DNA and RNA, proteins, exosomes, etc., are constantly being shed into our environment, so it seems extremely likely that any foreign DNA, RNA, and protein that’s in our blood will appear in our breath, sweat, urine, etc. Pfizer understood that, as indicated in this document. When people started worrying about it, a Pfizer representative said that the document doesn’t mean what it says.
Most people aren’t harmed by the corona virus, so the similar material coming from vaccinated people is likely to be equally harmless. The long range effects that might result from our incorporation of the gene that produces the spike protein would be likely to include inflammation, that would only become a serious problem when our resistance was lowered, by sickness or aging. Prolonged inflammation is carcinogenic, and our ACE2 enzyme (which is inactivated by the spike protein), is one of our protective anti-cancer factors (articles below).
Ideally, vaccinated people would be quarantined until they could show that they weren’t shedding the harmful material, but the govenments aren’t behaving rationally." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"It has been suggested that environmental stress is responsible for viral epidemics, by activating viruses in their animal hosts, and causing them to spread to humans. Whether that's true or not, it is well recognized that stress causes increased susceptibility to the development of viral infections. It also causes increased genetic variability, which is logical in the evolutionary sense, that a species should become more variable when its environmental niche has changed. The mobile genetic elements that were first recognized by Barbara McClintock are now considered to be the most important means by which stress increases genetic variability." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
So my husband had a tetanus shot in August of last year and immediately had health problems afterward. Pina said the same thing happened to her after a tetanus shot and both of them are still suffering terribly. I have been trying to figure out the formula to undoing the horrific pain that it has caused my husband and traced it to the glutamic acid in vaccines! He has a glutamate intolerance and now since the vaccine any glutimates sends him to the hospital! He can barely bend over and a cough sends him in pain to his knees. Here in the chart of glutimates I found with vaccines listed! If anyone suspects they have a glutimate intolerance or allergy to MSG you better get your doctor to give you a medical exemption from ANY further vaccines fast!

Attachments

• 1d1b8cb9183bd5acbce283e15e9f7e7f.jpg
    1d1b8cb9183bd5acbce283e15e9f7e7f.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 11
OP
Rinse & rePeat
If you are allergic to formaldehyde then vaccines might not be as healthy for you as it is for everyone else!

"Substances that ensure the vaccine content and potency remain unchanged. Common preservatives and stabilizers include:

Formaldehyde, a stabilizer that kills or inactivates unwanted germs in vaccines.

Monosodium glutamate (MSG), a stabilizer that protects vaccines from heat, light, humidity or acidity while they are stored.

Gelatin, a stabilizer that protects vaccines from heat while they are stored."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Well this is a valuable find! Seems stinging nettle has some abilities to fight of the coronavirus!

"Inhibition of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus replication in a lethal SARS-CoV BALB/c mouse model by stinging nettle lectin, Urtica dioica agglutinin"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals